StarFox Fan Fiction ❯ Changed forever ❯ The Academy ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is my first Starfox fanfic, and I hope you all like it. Marya is my character, and you can't use her without my permission, in this story, she tells her story of what she went through.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any Starfox Characters, Nintendo owns them, although I wish I did own them.
 
James McCloud..
That would be his name it was a name that would go down in history.
He was a good man, a man Corneria could depend on for help.
A lot on Corneria knew James. I was one who knew him… I was lucky to know him I never thought I would even meet him.
James knew a lot of people, friends, allies, and enemies.
He would be alive today… if only.. If only he hadn't been betrayed,
betrayed by someone he knew and had trusted.
 
This is my story
 
Chapter one- The Academy
 
The Cornerian defense academy, the best of the best. The academy was where anyone would go to train, train to be a pilot, a soldier, or even train to simply defend your self. James was the best the academy had. All the top scores belonged to him. Most students looked up to him, and wanted to learn from him. A plane flew in the sky, I was new and just watching it.

“Wow, that's amazing, who's the one flying?” Not really paying attention to anyone and asking someone in particular. An older student near me, decided to answer.

“You must be the new girl.”

I was nervous, but nodded, and answered yes. “Who's the one flying?”

“You honestly don't know?”

Again, I nodded, and replied with a yes. The older student next to me seemed like he was going to laugh at me.

“I can't believe you don't know who that is? Everyone knows who that is.”
 
I suddenly felt silly for asking about it. A teacher came by.

“Leave her alone. She's new here.”

“Whatever.” Was what the older student said to the teacher and he left after that.
 
“I'm sorry..”
 
“Don't apologize, you asked about that pilot right?”
 
“Yes” I replied to the teacher, and asked again. “Who is it?”
 
“His name is James. He's the best pilot Coneria has seen.”
“Really?”
 
“Yes, he's a very strong man, and a lot like him. So your new here.”

“Yes, I'm Marya.”

“Well, Marya welcome to the academy.”
 
I thanked my teacher and the she left. I was always quiet, and shy. I was excited about going to the academy. I couldn't help it though, as I watched James fly. He was so graceful, in the way that he flew. Meeting him hadn't crossed my mind. I watched him for a little bit longer, once I was done, I went to my dorm and unpacked my stuff. After that I felt exhausted, and went to bed. The academy would not be easy.
 
There's the first chappy appy for ya! I have up to five chapters done already!