Static Shock Fan Fiction ❯ Jack Daniels Whisky for the Superhero’s Soul ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Jack Daniels Whisky for the Superhero’s Soul

A/N: There is so not enough Static Shock on this web site so I’m about to write a whole bunch of one shots dedicated to the series. My favorite pairing is Virgil/Richie, but I also like Hot Streak/Virgil, Hot Streak/Rich, and a lot of others. If you want me to write a pairing, just let me know and I’ll be happy to! But for now, enjoy this one, and expect more!

Disclaimer: I do not own Static Shock

***

It had to be the alcohol, Virgil was sure of it. It was his birthday; his 21 to be exact. Rich had said to grab some alcohol and he would take care of the friend invites. Virgil didn’t realize that Richie had meant he would invite the entire school. Now, Virgil was sitting in a chair in his living room, drinking out of a bottle of Jack Daniels whisky, and checking out Richie’s bare chest as the blonde boy danced to the loud music with a few girls.

Richie’s body was surprisingly tones from his time as Gear. His muscles rippled as he danced, dripping with sweat. Virgil found he couldn’t take his eyes off his best friend, though he knew it had to be because of the alcohol. Speaking of which, Virgil took another swig and winced at the taste.

“Yo V, why aren’t you dancing?” Richie called, stopping and walking over to his friend.

Virgil could smell the vodka on the other boys breath. “Rich, I don’t even think I can stand.” The super hero slurred out, taking a bigger swig.

“Yeah, well you’re looking at us like you wanna join.”

The drunken man’s eyes widened. “Oh, didn’t realize you were looking at me.” Coughing slightly, he looked to the side. “Pops will be home soon. I think everyone should leave.”

Richie gave Virgil a strange look. The other boy had told him that his Pops had given him the house for the night and wouldn’t be home in the morning. ’Maybe he wants to be alone,’ “Yeah alright, I’ll get them all to leave.”

Nodding, the dark skinned boy stood on shaky feet. “Alright, I’m heading for the shower. See you tomorrow,”

Virgil stumbled up the stairs and into the bathroom. He turned on the hot water and stepped inside, gasping as his skin seared in a good way. He groaned and threw his head back until it hit the wall behind him. Slowly, his head reach down of it’s own accord and grasped his already swollen manhood. “Gods, Rich!” His whispered heatedly, the alcohol making his brain fog.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the bathroom door. “Yo V! Everyone’s gone. Did you call me?”

Frozen, Virgil couldn’t open his mouth to answer for a minute. Finally, he stuttered, “N-no! I’m fine. You c-can go home n-now!”

“I’m going to wait for you, just to make sure you don’t puke your guts out tonight! I’ll be in your room.”

Virgil didn’t move for a long minute, his hand still wrapped around his pulsing member. Finally, he let go of himself and turned the water on cold. He couldn’t risk touching himself with Richie in the next room over for fear of muttering the blonde’s name once more.

After he got out of the shower, he put on his boxers and left the rest of his clothes on the floor. Soon, he stumbled down the hall, the whiskey still very much in his system and made his way to his room. When he opened the door, he sucked in his breathe as his heart stopped beating.

Richie was on his bed, clad in nothing but a pair of boxers, asleep. Virgil felt himself become erect again and – in a haze – he reached towards his friend.

“Oh, V, sorry. Think I nodded off for a while there,” Richie yawned out as he stirred. He then rubbed his eyes, skewing his glasses, and Virgil flinched back as if burned.

“No problem.” Static stumbled and fell onto the bed, crawling his way up to lay beside Richie. “You can go now, Rich.”

“No can do,” For the first time, Virgil noticed how close Richie’s lips were to his own and he licked his lips, resisting the urge to kiss the blonde haired boy. “Can’t go home drunk.”

Virgil’s heart began to beat loudly in his chest. “You can stay here,” He whispered, leaning in close, “I’ll just…take the couch,” Closer, closer, “You can have, …my…bed,” Finally, he couldn’t resist any longer and connected his lips to the blonde’s.

The two laid there frozen against each others mouth. Both of their hearts beating a million miles per hour, then, after an eternity, Richie moaned and closed his eyes before wrapping his arms around his best friends neck.

The kiss was soft and sweet, just a pressing of lips. “V,” Richie moaned, breaking away from the kiss. “You…you don’t know what you’re doing,”

But Virgil was already gone. He pinned Richie under him and started to kiss and nip at the other boy’s neck, relishing in the taste of the sweaty, pale skin beneath him. “God, Rich. You taste so good.” Virgil moaned into the boys neck as he gripped his friends growing erection.

“Virgil,” Richie gasped out, thrusting into the hand. He gripped the blanket under him and shuddered as Virgil began to stroke him. “God,” He panted, “Don’t stop. Please!”

Virgil looked up at Richie’s faces and liked his lips as he took in the sight. The blonde had his head thrown back, his glasses were skew over his clenched eyes. Panting, he gasped and groaned as Virgil continued to stroke his weeping cock. Slowly, Virgil leaned down and captured the other boy’s lips in his own. This had to be the best night of his young life. And to think, it all started with a bottle of whiskey. “Rich,” Static murmured in a low, husky voice. “Can I…take you?”

The blonde opened his eyes to stare at his friend. Gulping, he turned his head and nodded. “It will hurt, won’t it?” He asked after a second.

“I’ll try to be gentle.” Virgil reached over to his desk and pulled out a bottle of lotion. He put a generous amount on his hands and reached down, first taking off his boxers, then Richie’s. “Tell me if it’s too much,” he whispered, stroking his friends erection with one hand before slowly rubbing over his entrance with the other.

“Oh god!” Richie’s eyes rolled into the back of his head once more and he thrust into Virgil’s warm grip.

Slowly, Virgil inserted one finger and groaned himself, resting his head against Richie’s neck. He stretched the other male, being careful to listen in case the blonde was starting to hurt to much. Soon, he inserted another finger and waited as Gear groaned. “Alright?”

Nodding, the blonde captured Virgil’s lips. “Thrust in deep and curl your fingers-!” Richie groaned as Virgil did as he was told and hit his prostate. “Oh god, more! Virgil!”

Kissing him, the black boy leaned up. “Turn around.”

Panting, the pale youth did so, getting on his hands and knees. “Just put it in. Don’t drag it out or else it will be more painful.”

Nodding, Virgil groaned, his head swimming from alcohol and lust as he looked at Rich beneath him. He lubed himself generously, groaning at his own hand, and started to push past the tiny ring of muscles belonging to Richie. After a long groan and a slight pause, he reached down and placed his hands over Richie’s, intertwining their fingers. Slowly, he started to thrust into the tight virginal passage, resisting the urge to pound into the other boy hard and fast like he wanted to do.

After a minute of this, the blond groaned and squeezed the other’s fingers while pushing back against him. “More!” He groaned out huskily.

Once more, Virgil nodded and began to thrust harder and deeper, hitting the uke’s prostate each time, making the younger scream, groan, and cry out Virgil’s name. Absently, Static noticed himself building up a charge. It coursed through his body and he had to concentrate on keeping it inside him to not fry his temporary lover. Sparks flew off his body and into the air as he picked up his pace, sweat dripping from his body and intermixing with Gear’s own perspiration.

“V, I’m gonna, fuck!” Richie called out, letting go of Virgil’s hand and gripping his leaking member until it exploded with white hot liquid, drenching the bed under them.

The older boy’s eyes began to glow with purple electricity and he pounded relentlessly into the willing body under him before throwing his head back as he released his seed. Shock waves rolled out of his open mouth and eyes, hitting the ceiling above them, scorching the paint and, after slumping down next to his friend and holding the panting blonde, he laughed.

“What’s so funny?” The other groaned out.

“Well, I have to think of something to tell pops as to why the roof is burnt. I doubt he’ll accept this story.”