Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Muyo! ½ plus Alpha (Original) ❯ Ryoko Ressurected ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tenchi Muyo! ½+Alpha

Disclaimer: Tenchi Muyo! And All related Characters are owned by Pioneer. Ranma ½ and all related characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. Street Fighter and all related characters belong to Capcom. Sho is my own character, you MUST ASK ME FOR PERMISSION TO USE MY CHARACTERS, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ALSO I AM NOT MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS STORY!

"Speech"
<Thinking>
_________________________
Episode 2: Ryoko Ressurected

Ryu was sparring with his son Sho at the Shrine Sparring Area. Ryu was wearing his usual White Gi and Red Bandanna, while Sho was wearing a Blue Gi with Ryu's old White Bandanna.

"Ready, Otousan?"

"Ready! Let's fight!"

The two leaped in the air and began fighting.

"HADOUKEN!" Both shouted similtaniously, causing two fireballs to fly to each other, and they dissapeared when they collided.

"Time for me to show you what I've Learned!", Sho said smiling.

"SAIDEIKYEU HADOUKEN!", the Child Shouted. He created a Wave motion strike comprimised of Fire, Ice, Lighting, and Regular Hadou energy all at once.

"SHINKUU-HADOUKEN!" Ryu shouted, creating a laser wave that evaporated both the Saidekyu Hadouken and itself.

"Not Bad, Sho. You learned the Perfect Hadouken faster than I did."

"Well, It wasn't Uncle Genma who helped me with that.", Sho replied, "Ranma did."

Meanwhile, Ranma and Tenchi Were Together for a while...

"Hey Tenchi, I bet I know why Grandpa doesn't want you to go in that cave. He probably thinks your too afraid to face the demon."

"Is that a challange, Ranma?"

"You got it Tenchan!", Ranma Said smiling.

"Then I accept!"

Sho had just finished his sparring with his father when he heard the words "I accept".

"Accept What, Tenchi?", Sho said.

"Ranma Challanged me to enter the caves."

Sho sighed. He knew his cousins would try again to get Grandfather's keys. <I'll bet Ranma has already gotten the keys...>

"And Don't Worry About the keys. I've got them already.", Ranma said holding them up.

<Yep, I was right!>, Sho thought, sweatdropping. "Mom's going to hate me for this, but... I'm coming to, wait up!"

Later, inside of the Cave, Ranma, Tenchi, and Sho found a handle in a Rock that was near a stone with Anti-Evil Wards all over it. Tenchi walked to the handle and began to pull it. When he pulled it out, it seemed to break.

"A sword that can slice a rock...?", Tenchi asked no-one in particular.

"Uhh...Guys...I think that other rock is opening," Ranma pointed out.

Suddenly a Mummified Creature appeared from behind it.

"Say, Sho, I have a suggestion...", Ranma muttered.

"And What's that?", Sho asked.

"The Saotome Final Attack!"

"Oh Man...Why don't you just say it? But you've got a good point. COME ON TENCHI!", Sho said grabbing his cousin's arm and running out of the cave. "You realize of course, that I'm not taking ANY of the blame for this Guys."

Later at school the next day, Tenchi ended up sleeping at the school rooftop during lunch and the rest of his classes.

Sho looked at his watch, "Hmm...It's late...Where is Tenchi at?"

"Last I heard he went to the rooftop for lunch...", Ranma told his cousin.

"Oh Man...Don't tell me...He fell asleep...", Sho muttered as he ran back to the school.

Ranma decided that Whatever was going on, Sho would be able to handle it.

When Tenchi Woke up he saw a woman with Cyan hair and yellow eyes staring back at her.

"Y...y...you're the demon!" Tenchi yelled out.

"Of course I am. Now be a good boy and give me the sword." The Demon, Ryoko, replied.

Tenchi tried to back away from Ryoko but only succeeded in tripping up a few times
Getting angry with him Ryoko began generating some type of strange orange
energy within her hand. Tenchi began to run.

"I said give me that sword!" Ryoko demanded as she sent the energy ball flying
towards Tenchi. Thankfully, she only succeded in making fireworks, as another fireball clashed against it.

"Who did that?", Ryoko asked.

"I did! My name is Sho Masaki, and you just attacked my Cousin!", Sho said heroicly.

"Ha! You...You think you can scare me?"

"Maybe I can...Depends on what happens!"

The group quickly moved down the staircase, and into a classroom.

Ryoko growled launched another energy ball straight at Sho who dove out of the way just in time. The Energy ball hit the desks turning the classroom into a blazing inferno. Then the sprinkler system activated. The Cold Water then affected Sho.

"TENCHI! MOVE AWAY! THIS IS COOOOLD WATER!", Sho shouted.

That's when he remembered yesterday and what effects cold water has on his Cousins. <Ranma turns into a girl and Sho turns into...A DRAGON!>

Where Sho once stood, there was now a roaring dragon. He was Bi-Pedal and had claws that were like hands, but he was VERY Big. He was the size of a Gundam from that TV show that Tenchi used to watch all the time, Gundam Wing! His eyes had now became yellow and his skin was a green scaly color. He had very large muscles, but his Blue Gi expanded to the match the dragon size.

"RYOKOOOO!", Tatsu-Sho Roared.

"WHAT IS THAT!?"

"More like who Ryoko! This is Sho!"

"L...Liar, Sho was NOT A DRAGON!", Ryoko stutered as she used her energy Blade on Sho, but it couldn't penetrate the scales of the dragon.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!", Ryoko began running like a scared girl.

"Is she afraid?", Tatsu-Sho asked humorusly, "Who thought a demon would be afraid of a dragon!"

Tenchi and Tatsu-Sho followed the demon, as every other way out was blocked by the wreckage from the fire.

Suddenly a sneak attack broke Tenchi's Bag In Half, but the Tenchiken (The Sword he drew) started making him fight back. Tatsu-Sho just slumped down and watched, as he was confused.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?", Ryoko Shouted.

"Sorry, but this sword has a mind of it's own!", Tenchi said as the sword cut off her hand.

"OH! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO CUT OFF YOUR HAND!", Tenchi said ninty miles a minuite.

"It's alright, See?", Ryoko said as she created a new hand. Both Tatsu-Sho and Tenchi Clapped their hands, then Ryoko Vanished.

"We Need to Get home. No telling what they'll do when they find a dragon here."

"Yeah, Likely they'll blame the WHOLE thing on me," Tatsu-Sho sighed. He laid down and let Tenchi get on him as he flew back to the House.

Then, Ranma, who was at the house, seeing Tenchi's Problem, got Sho some hot water and pored it on him. Luckily, Sho's Clothing seems to grow with him as well, so he didn't need a change...

Tenchi and Sho staggered up to their rooms.

Closing the door behind him, Tenchi pulled up his bag and took out the sword hilt. "That sword was really powerful. I wonder what happened to that demon girl. Was really the end
of her?"

He groaned lying down on his bed. Not even workout's with his father made him feel this bad. "I'm so tired. Huh?" He felt something under the sheets. He pulled the covers away dreading what was under there. A pair of amber eyes looked back at him.

Ryoko smiled. "Welcome home Tenchi,"

TO BE CONTINUED...
_________

Next Time on Tenchi Muyo 1/2 + Alpha:

More Visitors Come to the Masaki Household! Ayeka and Sasami! How will our Masaki Group handle the princesses?

Next Time on Tenchi Muyo 1/2 + Alpha...."Here Comes Ayeka!"