Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel vs.Capcom vs. Sonic ❯ How It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Typical Saturday night where the young couples go, Cosmo now 7 months pregnant sits down as her husband is sweating playing marvel super hero’s vs. street fighter against his best friend and brother Sonic, as Amy sits down next to her "gee if he spent more time penetrating me we would have a baby by now ‘Im not surprised he didn’t knock up that damn machine."

Cosmo just smiled " Lunar sure is busy with Gust and Faith" she said ,Cream (now 8 months pregnant) and Shadow show up later along side C.T. and Molly "I swear next time your click needs to go to the fucking U.N. I’ll chaos control them my self!" hissed Shadow C.T. still has his arm in a sling boasting "hey who had to steal the gas huh?" "The click the least I could do is take them there sheese."

"why didn't you use a smaller car?" "Because I loaned it out and it got destroyed" as he looks at Sonic

Sonic gives back a hard stair "oh fuck no Tails" as Sonic inserts another quarter "see look what you made me do you nut case!!" "Guys, guys your acting like children" stated Molly "where is that knuckle head anyway" said Shadow "he claims he can win at fooze ball but I put money that he’s going down I hate winning by forfeit!" "Calm down you know Rouge likes to walk since she know she’s having twins she wants to keep her figure." "Damn bat just take a shot of vodka and she'll be fine." Cream smacks Shadow upside the head "I know you weren’t born normally but that still doesn’t give you a right to say that about Rouge's baby."

C.T. smirks as he pulls out a roll of quarters and hands them to Molly "here go kick some ass babe" as she heads over in time to see Sonic loose again damnit I swear you 2 are causing me bad luck!!! "Sonic" "what" "jinx" Sonic walks away pissed off "that will shut him up for a while" smirked Amy

Molly begins to play in easy mode since she’s still new to games like that she beats Tails "you just got lucky in wuss mode" snapped the fox "ha if I had my arm at 100% I would be whopping all your monkey asses!!!" C.T. smirks



Tails heads for the bar and gets a drink comes back with a nonalcoholic beer as he sits next to Cosmo and nurses his hands Molly continues to play only to loose "fuck" she hissed as she put A-S-S in where is said enter your name first F-U-C-K second B-I-T-C-H third A-S-S forth A-S-S fifth S-H-I-T every one puts cuss words in the game now that Tails toyed with the edit feature.

Molly sat down next to C.T. "Thomas do you want to have kids?" "Yes but not now I still have to party and do my shit why are your pregnant?" No but if I got pregnant would you give up a part of your life style for me and the kids?" yes but once the kids are 18 its back to parting but it would be weird to see an old man in a night club bashing Hilary Duff" he smiled

Meanwhile in the far depts. of hell we see Vector with team Chaotix Espio and Charmy along side them is Bean and Bark with Fang and Gerald "well looks like were stuck here" smirked Espio just standing there Fang now pissed off "why didn’t you let us just kill them all when they were weak its your fault were in here" "Fuck you" weasel hissed Vector "if it weren’t for Amy I would still be there with Cream" "You sick fuck" hissed Gerald "if it weren’t for that damn fox you would still be on the fucking ark" snapped Bark. "If Vector didn’t disband and marry Vanilla in order to get Cream we would not have gotten killed in Iraq." buzzed Charmy.

Just them "silence" said a new voice as Randy showed up "Leah is the reason I’m here I Blame Lunar for fixing the matter of Sonic and Tails" that planed failed regardless hissed Vector "Silence" he hissed. Just then a black figure tall with long dreads showed up "you get me the chaos emeralds I help you get revenge on Sonic and his friends" "how can we" stated bark "were dead!" just them a grey figure shows up with a long tube in his arms wearing blue boots and gloves "hahahahhaha, I am Apocalypse I will help you in this matter I will send you Randy to do my bidding since Vector cant keep his pants up! Espio and Charmy well you know what happened as for the rest you can stay here and be the look out since Ivory gave me his soul everything should be in order to get even!"

Another tall black figure with dreads came out "Blackheart don’t fail me this time" "yes father"

Finally Knuckles showed up panting with Rouge walking in nicely showing off her nice 3 month pregnant figure. "So what took you 2 so long anyway?" said C.T. as Molly fed him hot wings

"this idiot snuck into a rose garden and got caught by a few Dobermans so he comes flying out the gate yelling and screaming diplomatic immunity and oh dear God as he’s being chased by 3 pissed off guard dogs."

"That is not true I was just exercising with the dogs" stated Knuckles in his own defense "well lets get this party started smirked Shadow as they run to the fooze ball table"

Amy and Sonic go with them to see who will act most cocky.

Just then out side a huge dark cloud covers up the night sky as Apocalypse comes out "hahahahaha"

Everyone runs outside to see as Sonic and Tails along side Shadow and Knuckles are ready to attack

"I don’t know what you are but you aren’t going to like what we do" yelled Shadow. "Silence mere rodents" "Oh fuck" yelled C.T. "the game is real he’s the boss from the game man are we fucked!!!" Molly holding him tightly "your r-r-right." Just then a new figure shows up he’s wearing a red helmet with purple streaks a red body suit with purple underwear and purple gloves and boots "Play time has ended" he said "Magneto you can't stop me foolish mutant be gone as he blast him. Sonic and the others are getting ready as Shadow protects Cream ,

Apocalypse sends a huge blast and captures everyone but C.T., Molly and Cosmo. Magneto tries to blast them free but missed as C.T. tackles him to the ground "no 2 are pregnant you might hurt their unborn children" "you fool look what you caused "hissed Magneto he sees them being transferred into the game as Cosmo screams "Nooooooooooooooooooooo Tails!!!!" as she falls to her knees Molly goes to her side holding her. ‘"try and save your friends now as he disappears in a cloud of smoke Magneto gets up and blast C.T. into a wall and lets him hang there by his reattached arm.

"Now you must find a way to free them you fool!!!" Just then a tall brown haired figure wearing a black leather jacket and black pants with a yellow device over his eyes touches the yellow device and a huge laser comes out hitting Magneto "stop now let him go" as C.T. falls he hisses as he lands on his left arm the second figure is rather short with a wolfman like hairdo with long sideburns and wearing a black jacket and blue pants releases 2 sets of longs claws 3 in each hand. "Lets go bub" he said as C.T. gets up cussing "you fight like a bitch, Fagneto" he smirked. "Cyclops and Wolverine your are late he al ready took them in the game" "Fuck!!"Cyclops hissed, "there is little time left where are the chaos emeralds?" "With Lunar" said Cosmo sobbing. "Good them we still have time you friends will have to be played out of the game Apocalypse thinks your friends have them and plans to release hell on earth" "oh fuck" said Molly "not time to wait" said Wolverine as he pulled out the machine.

----Enter cyberspace.----

In cyber space Sonic now wearing a yellow gi sleeveless Tails a blue gi sleeveless Shadow a brown gi sleeveless with his quills in a top knot Amy a short blue skirt red shoes and white socks and a top she looks like a Japanese school girl Knuckles wearing blue underwear (wrestling) attire with a Mohawk instead of his red dread locks Rouge wearing a purple outfit (Chung-Li) with white boots Cream similar like Amy only a longer skirt and longer socks "where the fuck are we" said Tails all calm .A.N./(if you didn’t figure it out Rouge=Chung-Li,Tails=Ryu,Sonic=Ken*, Amy=Sakura,Cream=Sakura’s friend, Shadow=Akuma,Knuckles=Zangief *Sonic is cocky so he’s Ken)

"Cyber space" said Shadow harshly as his eyes lit up "not again" hissed Rouge Knuckles now blushing as Sonic gives him a flirty whistle.

Mean while in the real world

Lunar showed up and is scanning the game "crap there are stuck in here in order to get them out you must play as everyone and beat the boss" "how long will that take?" "not long if you’re an expert player man they are fucked Molly you have to beat this manually I believe in you and I will teach you myself"as C.T. Removes his sling he hissed as his arm is now free he lifts it up but hisses as he brings it down "Tails will be ok" asks Cosmo yes be strong since he needs you now. Just then a tall figure in armor of red and yellow shows up (Iron Man) Lunar detects weapons around so he has a gattling gun ready as Cosmo opens the door he removes his helmet,a pretty boy with silky black hair and a small mustache says "I’M Tony Stark better known as Iron Man. I came to stop Apocalypse" "get in line" said C.T. we got 2 mutants and a guy in purple underwear using magnetic shit flying around and it ain’t Prince."

"Where did you last see them" "well they took off to Station Square last as for the magnet freak I don’t know where he went." "Good thanks for the tip" as Iron Man flew off.

Lunar plugged in the video game as the screen lit up Sonic could see them on the out side lucky for Lunar he could see them too. (his left eye scanner) just as C.T. inserts a quarter everyone is teleported to the screen except Cream as the game says "chose your alter egos" C.T. picks Sakura as it shows Amy holding her fist up as wind is blowing her skirt up C.T.wants to look away but knows he can't (playing the game bling is very diffcult) then he picks Akuma as he sees Shadow with his quills all tied up he smirks. As the game shows Amy tossing Cream a bag as Cream runs away she fights Dan a cocky guy in a pink sleeveless gi "ready fight!" Molly takes over as C.T. holds her hands guiding her Amy does an attack screaming doooooo keennn as she beats Dan violently as hr sends him flying the meters is becoming blue she hits a hurricane kick Dan tags out and sends a one eyed octopus thing called Shuma-Gorath he unleashes an attack of eyeballs called mystic stare as Amy is covered in eyeballs she tags in Shadow as he enters he poises in style like he’s bulking up he jumps

in the air and does a teleport kick the gauge is now filled up and is turning orange as he releases a fire ball called a "TATSUMAKIA ZANKUU KYAKU "then he jumps down as he does a hurricane kick releasing electric when he hits his opponent the gauge is now green as Molly with C.T. guiding her hits HP-HK with turning a half circle as they both come on screen and blast the green thing together he’s k.o.d as Dan enters Shadow jumps in to the air and begins to unleash a storm of energy balls TENMA GOU ZANKUU Dan is knocked out as the speakers yells "TENMA GOU ZANKUU k.o." Akuma wins C.T. presses start and Shadow begins to beat the now beaten Dan then screen now shows Amy and Shadow, Shadow says" get us the fuck ouuta here" after wards it says "if you cant learn to live learn to kill"

The next fight is a guy with a red uniform dressed like a general called Bison teaming with Cyclops Shadow is in first muttering "MESSATSU" as flames disappear Bison slowly flies down muttering "uma wa summaga wagga" ready fight Bison releases a purple energy ball Shadow blocks it and releases a series of hurricane kicks as he tags in Amy her attacks are faster as she screams doooo keeennnn repeatedly making a few into air combos as they plan to do a crossover Amy jumps and blocks as she hits an attack which releases a 18 hit air combo on both of them as Bison is knocked out Cyclops come on as releases a mega optic blast Amy blocks and releases a SHINKUU HADOUKEN AND K.o.’s Cyclops as C.T. continues to take advantage of the game Amy appears "don’t let us down" "then says I would never date some one as weak as you"C.T. smirks and says "Sonic"

After several matches more (dont worry I wont get into detail) they face Apocalypse who is no match for them after wards the face Cyber-Akuma who is manhandling them both finally they do a cross over and kill him as Amy is moving back and forth punch drunk C.T. presses start and Amy and Shadow begin to fight after wards it shows the credits. Amy and Cream as they teleport out a huge beam of light comes out and they are free the only reason Cream was freed was she was with Amy. Apocalypse shows up on the screen "so you set 2 free but you will never release the others hahahhaha!!!" Amy hugging C.T."I’m so glad you got us out please rescues the others" C.T. said, "I only helped Molly rescued you, you should be hugging her." Molly just blushed. Cream now tired sat on the couch holding her stomach "I hope Shadow comes out safe" C.T. rests his arm on her shoulder and says "don’t worry he’ll be fine" "oof" she said "what wrong" as C.T. touched her stomach "he kicked me" she smiles as C.T. removed his hand now with a mark on the palm

"Well Molly your on your own" where are you going" "to get Leah" said C.T. as he left.

He hugged Amy and Cream as well as Molly as he left out the door he was met by a group of street fighters.

The leader is tall with short black hair wearing a white sleeveless gi (Ryu)his companion rather cocky looking with long blond hair wearing a red sleeveless gi (Ken)is beside him there others are as follows a young girl no older than 16(jail bait) wearing a school girl out fit form Japan with short black hair (Sakura) along side a tall over bulky guy with a Mohawk covered in scars with a huge bush of hair on his chest and lovers legs wearing a red cape and underwear(Zangief)whistle the other is wearing a purple skimpy outfit(Chung-Li) next to her is a guy in a rusty colored sleeveless gi with dirty red hair red eyes and a top knot (Akuma).

C.T. acts all calm and plays stupid "welcome to earth I am a diplomat for the United States" the one in white says "My name is Ryu and we are look for an evil General name M.Bison who is now working with none other than Apocalypse, also a dark fiend Named Blackheart is believed to aid them as well if you see the one call Cyclops let us know he has lasers for eyes!!" "Yes I saw him he’s with shorty at Station Square by the way that bastard Apocalypse sent my friends into the game so I must get them out his name is Sonic The Hedgehog I was able to save 2 of them but the others are still trapped I must go and save them!!" as he walks away the one in red asks cocky "how did you hurt your arm?" the one in white hisses "Ken that is not the time or the place!" "relax Ryu I’m just asking" "I fought a robot crock a few months ago and this is what happened." As he leaves he sees Lunar returning in G.U.N. combat armor carrying a briefcase (with yes the chaos emeralds.)

"where are you going?" he asks "to find Leah" "good luck" he replies "btw be on guard there are 6 street fighters back there they did this to my arm!" "you liar you got it bitten off by Metal Vector a few months back get the fuck out of here!" as Lunar growls C.T. continues to move on looking for Maria (since she can teleport people living or dead) as he continues walking a blue light appears and Maria shows up "I need to go to Angle Island!" I know be careful this is a very dangerous evil as she touches him he disappears into a blue light as she holds her hands "good luck Shadow."

Mean while back in cyber space Sonic being cocky as always "so the nut case is going to save the day again I bet he will loose his right arm and end up a machine" Tails calmly cups his hands together "hado-ken!" he yells as he blasts a ball of white energy at Sonic as he gets hit he falls back "ow what the fuck was that for!!!" "Don’t mock him again he rescued Amy and Cream I know we will be freed soon!" Sonic now annoyed as his fist is now red "oh yuri kaaaaa!!" as he blasts a fiery uppercut to Tails Shadow now annoyed "if the fox says he will rescue us then he will as he goes back to meditating" everyone just stands there.

On Angle Island a peach echidna in a tribal dress stands guard over the Master Emerald as a pool of water moves with the gentle wind a blue light appears as C.T. comes out

"Tikal" he yells "I need to get to the forbidden jungle it’s urgent!!" "if your going to save Knuckles don’t waist your time he’s stuck in there he should stay and rot!" "Look Sonic,Tails,Rouge, and Shadow are stuck there too!"

(flash back) Knuckles is lying on the ground watching the stars as a shooting star passes by he makes a wish "I wish I was no longer guardian, I want to have a normal life!" just then Chaos appears and grabs him by the throat "be careful what you wish for" and throws him off the floating island "Tikal will now guard the emerald with me hahahhahaha!!!" as "Knuckles falls he screams "I have no regrets!!!"(end flash back)"he made a selfish choice and failed his duty as guardian" No it’s your fault for not stopping your father when you had the chance you should have killed him that way chaos would not be set free and destroy the world twice however not all of the echidnas are dead they now reside in Australia!" A tear slides down her cheek "your right I failed the Chao and Chaos where do you need to go" "like I said forbidden island Leah can help!" as C.T. touches the emerald he is absorbed into a green light.



Mean while the street fighters are out side the Mystic Ruins near Tails workshop As Lunar approaches he is met by Zangief "so half breed you think you are going to stop Apocalypse your are wrong girly man…."

Lunar now angry snarling "look I’m here to rescue my cousin I have no time to play games" as his scanner is reading data " hmmm he is strong but he has some inner power this might be fun." As he darts past he enters Tails house were Amy and Cream alongside Molly "there are street fighters out side" he looks at Amy "get ready "Amy grabs her piko-piko hammer as Molly grabs a key for the tornado 3 just in case they need it Cream and Cosmo wait here don’t get over stressed Shadow and Tails will be here shortly Cream just sits on the couch as tears fill her eyes as she silently mutter "Shadow." As Cosmo holds a necklace of Tails with the twins a tear drops down her cheek.

Just Then Lunar emerges with Amy holding her hammer "so little boy you can you can beat me bring it on bitch!!" Zangief growls as he removes his cape Ryu yells "you don’t need to do this!" Akuma just mutters "this world is starting to loose its appeal"

As Lunar is getting ready every body is making room as they stare each other down Lunar with is scanner reading everybody, so everybody has power eh let do it..

As they begin to get pumped Ken shouts out "I can take you both on!" Ruy snaps back "save your strength we will need it also save your energy by shutting up!!!" Ken just looks dumb.



(A/N this is based on mavel vs. capcom 2 as well as the other games more to come..)