Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel vs.Capcom vs. Sonic ❯ Bleu vs.Chun Li ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's heeer!!!

As they still stare each other down C.T. out of nowhere knows what will happen next "CatFight!!!" as Chun-Li slaps Bleu in the face, Bleu punches her in the stomach as they begin to fight every one watches on as C.T. creates a bucket of popcorn Randy tries to get some but gets his hand smacked "stop free loading off me nigga!!!" he hissed.

Bleu dropped kicked her as they both fall down pulling each others hair rolling back and forth on the grass and weeds screaming and cussing Fort looks on in awe as do Ken and Knuckles Chun-Li gets up and releases a sphere of energy but Bleu dodges it and starts kicking like crazy with one leg Chun-Li's signature move Chun-Li falls back as Bleu gives her a final kick to the head as she screams "I'm pretty strong all right" Bleu says with a smile showing her fangs.

Amy runs to Chun-Li "damn!!!!! you got knocked the fuck out!!!" as Randy goes to her patting her down and taking her money "Chung Li, Chun-Li" he places a knife on her chest "you can keep ya knife I steal I don't kill" but give me your boots as he removes them and runs off.

(A/N: I love that movie Friday)

Randy didn't get far since he is still new to the world after spending all that time in Hell as C.T. appeared to him "so where do you think your going" "I was going to try these on" he knew he was lying but played it anyway well try them on as he did he was stumbling around back to the site every one sees Randy holding C.T.'s arm as leveraged Chun-Li is still out cold.

"Here we need all the help we can get" C.T. makes a can of beer appear "drink boy" " "No" said Randy as a portal opened "drink or go to hell again" Randy snatched the can and guzzled it down just then his hair grew long as he developed breasts and became a woman(I had to do this!) "what did you do to me!!!" "He does look cute"

smirked Sonic Amy smacked him up side the head "my bad wrong brew that's girl brew" "but you area girl" "silence and change me back" another can of beer appeared and she/he drank it only this time he became a man again with the same white uniform with long hair he was now a temp god "I have the power!!!"

----Crimson Cosmos-------

Cream now worried "so how long do we stay here?" "no that long sweetie" said Rouge trying to be strong. "I wish mother was here" said Cosmo sadly as she looked at a photo of a tree in her necklace "don't worry child I am here" "mother" said Cosmo with tears in her eyes "yes dear" as a tree grew Cosmo hugged it crying "everything is ok you husband will stop this evil" "I am glad you survived the attack but there is more to come even though you are now a fox don't forget were you came from."

"I never will" cried Cosmo Cream and Rouge hugged Cosmo as tears filled their eyes "yes we will make it" they said in unison

-----Mystic Ruins----

as everybody is still out there a guy in a white lab coat appears wearing purple pants. "Bruce Banner" said Spiderman "yes I need to get angry" "first say it" said Sonic very cocky "sigh" "Don't make me angry you wouldn't like it when I'm angry"

C.T. slaps him around and he turns into The Hulk, "Hulk mad Hulk smash!!" "yeah all right now lets kick some ass" said Sonic as he jumped up in the air

"Oh could you stop" said C.T. "I was going to say that" said Randy

"Well now what" said Ryu as Wolverine and Cyclops show up "get the ruby the gems can wait" said Knuckles "mon Dieu"(my God) said Bleu "look at you 2 you need new uniforms" "I guess bub" said Wolverine "Randy take us to Bleu's shop" Randy snapped his fingers and were there 10 min later Cyclops comes out wearing (you guys know I'm crazy) a yellow thong with yellow harness with an "X" in the middle with blue thigh highs with blue gloves Wolverine vise versa.

Sonic whistles as Randy nods his head "so how do we stop Juggernaut" asks Sonic "Leave it to me" smirked C.T. "Ryu you and the Street fighters take Westopolis Me and Sonic will take Station Square, SpiderMan and the others take Emerald Coast" as they split up (I will put them in order) Sonic asks "how did you become a god" "I'll tell you later"

---Street fighter----

Ryu heads up ward and sees Captain America still sore "that bastard how dare he degrade a super hero" as he looks up "oh hello Ryu" "Capt." "Look put that aside how many of them are there" 7 Chaos Emeralds, 3 Chaos Diamonds, 8 infinity gems one of each Emerald Diamond and Ruby master stones" "shit Thanos has the gems Juggernaut the Ruby" hissed Ryu.

Just then Juggernaut showed up.

"Hand over the Ruby" demanded Ryu "why do that when I can get the Master Emerald and better my chances of the diamond" as they get ready to fight (handy cap match)

Ryu poises "Hado-ken" he shoos an energy blast at Juggernaut Ken and Sakura follow but nothing happens "power up!!" Juggernaut is now glowing as Akuma does the raging demon nothing happens Chung-Li tries to attack but is grabbed and tossed into wall now Juggernaut attacks Akuma but misses as he tries the raging demon again in vain Zangief tries to grab him but fails "Juggernaut Punch" as the giant slams his fist down every body is flying into a wall except Captain America as he throw his shield at him, he grabs it and bends it in half Capt. cartwheels away but gets caught "it's not nice to throw your toys at people" Juggernaut sits down as he put the Capt on his lap and starts to spank him(yes I'm evil) as he is in pain again he finishes him before walking over him leaving him a mess beaten bruised and humiliated again. (Bad guys 1 good guys 1)

---Marvel Super Heroes---

Spiderman, Iron Man, War Machine, Hulk, and Thor are at the beach "boy a nice day to take a vacation" said Spiderman "now is not the time" hissed Thor as they are patrolling the beach Iron Man sees a bar and flies to it "what I need a drink" the others follow "gee vodka is like kryptonite to that guy" said Spiderman. "Your more cocky than the hedgehog" said War Machine.

Hulk just keeps to himself "gee green guy hedgehog got your tongue" Hulk just growls at him

"Nobody is here so lets just chill" said Spiderman as Wolverine and Cyclops show up looking like slaves for BDSM "damn suit I feel a draft" hissed Wolverine "next time let Gambit design out uniforms." Said Cyclops

----Sonic & Co-----

Sonic walking down the street with every body of Station Square (Tails, Shadow, Knuckles, Fort, Bleu, C.T., Randy, Lunar, Amy with Molly)

"So how did you become a god" asked Sonic "well when" just then Juggernaut showed up everyone get in a fighting stance "give me the emeralds if you want to live!!!" "Just bring it bitch" said Sonic over confident "you need to be in mega form to beat him" said Randy Lunar opened up the case Sonic, Knuckles, Lunar, Tails, Shadow became Mega Amy became Super Amy again (Tails becomes a dad) C.T. and Randy just stand there ready

---Meanwhile the Marvel superheroes are on the beach sipping mai tais----

"power up" Juggernaut is now glowing due to the Ruby "Mega Chaos Blast!" "White Fox Thunder" "Wolf Fang Thunder" "Mega Sonic Wind" "Mega Punch" "Chaos Warp" "Chaos Control" Shinuu hado-ken! Every one but Molly attacked at once after the smoke cleared Juggernaut lays there helmet gone beside the Ruby Randy picks it up gives the power back to him and leaves "Chaos Control" "well that wasn't so hard now was it" smirked Sonic as their powers faded and the stones went back in the case.

They continue to walk "as I was saying." Said C.T.

(A/N: sorry but the next Ch tells the whole story of how he got his powers.)