Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel vs.Capcom vs. Sonic ❯ Birth Of A god ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"As I was saying" C.T. P-O-V(flashback)
"I left after helping Molly free Amy and Cream" bumped into Lunar saw Maria and was teleported to Angle Island I then teleported to the Forbidden Jungle. Leah was they're looking beautiful as ever but not compared to Molly." "What are you doing here" she said "Apocalypse entrapped Sonic and Co in the game the street fighters are all ready there I need your help badly!" Leah was worried "the diamond if he gets that we are all doomed" "there is no choice the prophecy is to be fulfilled" I must get to the Elders of the Universe, Apocalypse is just a pawn compared to who you must face."
"let me guess there someone worse than him out there" "yes" if you want to save your friends I will give you a 1/3 of my power you will become a god, however if you use your powers for personal gain and evil you will instantly die and be sent to Hell." "So much for getting rid of Hilary Duff" "the one called Hilary Duff you can fight her when you are mortal don't waist my time on your bickering" "I understand." "Good now touch the diamond" "as I touched the diamond she became one with it as energy came out of it I felt sever pain a shocking sensation."
"After 5 min I was glowing, a white suit coveredme then my arm was fully healed as black gloves covered my hands and black boots covered my feet the word `DIPLOMAT'
covered my left arm. "Leah came out of the diamond, my hair tuned golden I became one with her as I float above her she hands me a cup a gauntlet" "drink the water of Chaos" she said as I drank it was awful worse than Randy's cooking (pause flash back) every one laughs
after ward she says "now you can turn off the powers but your wounds will return however after the battle is won you can either return to normal or stay a god and guard the gems your choice as for your formal friend he is the true guardian." "Randy?"
"Yes, he was a guardian but his lust for greed made him evil I sent him to Hell as punishment you must get him back and give him some power" "I understand and I feel the power", "we will meet again only next time it is a fight for the universe." "What do you mean?" "When the time is right I will tell you" A lion appeared and absorbed the diamond before entering Leah it is now safe go now use the power of chaos myself and Chaos zero will head out the Master Emerald is safe however you need to get the infinity gems al well as the ruby, the weaker of the sisters she is very deadly if in the wrong hands."
"Leah then kissed his cheek and he is gone."
(End flashback) Molly looking somewhat angry "sorry but if we are going to save this planet I needed these powers plus there is more I know all the main bosses and Apocalypse is not one!!!" "Wa-wa-wa what!!!!!" barked Tails "yes there is a greater evil out there"
"I forgive you babe but next time say your gay" "I can't lie to a goddess she ain't a dumb blond" *cough*redhead*cough* said Shadow Molly looked at him "like I said I ain't that dumb either I know real from bleach bottle." Everyone laughed.
"Well I guess I was wrong" Molly said sadly "were all human" as he hugged her the rest looked at him he smirked " no offence." As they enjoyed their moment Ryu and Co come back battered and bruised "Damn somebody got their asses kicked!!" said Sonic in shock "damn Juggernaut over powered us" hissed Akuma Sakura said "if it weren't for that ruby we would have been kicked his ass!!" "turn around" as they do they see him laying there the street fighters jump him and beat him down as every one -sonic and co are in a cloud of dust beating the now weakened Juggernaut.
After ward Captain America comes back crying holding his shield looking at C.T. with tears in his eyes "that bad man broke my shield" pointing to Juggernaut "ask me if I give a fuck" Capt. Wiped the tears away "do you give a fuck?"
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK OR A RATS ASS!!!!!!!"
Captain America began to cry again "look what you did to him" hissed Randy C.T. looked all defensive "hey it isn't my fault he's a bitch ass nigga!" "You got problems" he hissed as a gun in a pink sleeveless gi showed up with brown hair in a pony tail "I will show you!" he said "Oh great Dan the girly man" said Ryu Amy got ready and wanted to fight him "let me at him" "no let another girly man take him on that way it would be a fair fight" smiled C.T.
C.T. snapped his fingers and Capt. America shield was normal as Dan and him being to fight "charging star!" as the Capt. Rams Dan "Gadu ken" Dan throw a weak ass blast of energy it barely even hits him "oh yu ken" Dan gives him a soft ass uppercut (compared to
the rest) as the Capt. Falls back Dan gets cocky pulls out an autographed photo of himself and throws it at him "here let me show you!!" "man he throws hado kens" like a bitch smiled Sonic.
"Ra-ra-ra go over there" as Dan beat the crap out of him the Capt. falls down "damn he got his ass kicked!!!" Said Fort in a hard French tone "woooo hooooo I kicked his ass!!" said Dan as he got all cocky just then every one see Spiderman running while pulling up his pants "you guy trouble at the beach!!!" "what you ran out of K-Y jelly" smirked Sonic.
 
"Well that… hey!!" DR. Doom and his homeboys showed Cyclops and Logan are out the tin men are gone and Thor well who the hellknows what happened to him."
"Oh great another tin man" hissed Sonic,Lunar growled at him Sonic just cocked a grin and said "no offence" Lunar just nodded.
Shadow removes the chaos emerald C.T. stands there "Chaos Warp" every body is transported to the beach.
They see the fallen heroes all lying there as Dr. Doom laughs sickly "now bow before your new master!!" "we think not tin man!" Lunar growled as he removed his fur to reveal his metal mask his scanner reading him "hahaha!!"" so your are bonded by machine like me you should join me mutt!!" Lunar now furious removed his sword "lets finish this now!" as he runs toward him he morphs into powered Lunar!!
(A/N:oh shit he don't fucked up and pissed him off in this bitch Lunar just your average half breed with dreams of getting rich! Lol who will get their ass kicked?"