Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel vs.Capcom vs. Sonic ❯ Powered Lunar vs. Dr.Doom ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lunar's radar was reading Dr.Doom as he swung his sword doom avoided the attack but Lunar knew he would and gave him a punch to the metal face he has Doom feel back as he unleashed his own attack of lasers and rocks orbiting around him Lunar was only stunned as he raised his sword he spoke a chant.
"By the power of the Chaos Crystal give me the power!! Leah goddess of light give me strength!!" Leah's image appeared as a bolt of lighting hit the black sword as it glowed a neon purple color. Lunar was glowing white "by the powers of grey skull I have the power!" every one looked at him "what I like He-man" he now was charged with a new power as he jumped high in the air Doom flew up after him shooting him in vain as every blast was blocked by that mighty sword he swung it as a blast of energy knocked the metal Dr back to earth. Doom quickly got up but was nailed as Lunar slammed the sword into his left foot Doom screamed in pain as his armor was pierced Lunar then gave him a swift punch to the stomach as he made a "bang" sound Doom's mouth piece opened up as blood came out. He fell to his knees. Lunar raised his sword but before he could strike Doom shot out a beam so powerful it pushed him back.
Doom got up stumbling as he spat more blood "so mutt you have power either way you will bow before me you new king!" Lunar slashed the sword with such force he cut off not only the green hooded cloak but cut open the armor as well Doom clutched his now bleeding chest as Lunar slashed at his mask as revealed a disfigured man bleeding from the mouth.
"hahahahaha!!!" he laughed as the armor covered him up again "damn how do I kill this guy!!" said Lunar as he punched his mighty sword thru his armored chest he screams as he fell down blood oozed from his wounds as he lay there Lunar raised the sword with one mighty slice he severed the head of the great Dr. Doom it roll about the beach as it comes to a stop a great being showed up dressed in black the figure grabbed the head and placed it back on the body "who is that" Sonic said now sounding sacred "death" Randy said "Dr. Doom is bonded to him so killing him isn't going to be easy" Doom now rising with blood still oozing from his wounds Lunar shoots out a blast of thunder from his hand the blast shocked Doom but still nothing Lunar had no choice He shut down his power form and transformed into Mega Lunar black sword in hand "now feel my wrath!! Wolf Fang Thunder!!!" he unleashes his ultimate attack Dr.Doom is now weakened as he falls down his armor fall off to reveal a weakened deformed man who was once badly burned "it's over Doom" "see you in Hell!!!" Lunar raised the sword and "nooooooooooooooo" Dr.Doom is now dead as demons grab his lifeless body and return it to hell Lunar puts away his sword as he returns to normal.
"That was tough" Lunar said as the others wake up all dazed and confused Wolverine now dazed "what happened bub?" "Dr.Doom did something to you all my radar says you were drugged but now your normal Lunar stated as Magneto descended down "well done half-breed but why protect the humans look what they did!!" Shadow intervened "they may be pathetic but they are not my enemies!" Molly smacked him upside the head "are we pathetic was Maria pathetic no so you better watch your mouth!!" "I-I'm sorry Molly and everyone" Shadow said humbly
Cyclops now risen "we must get those gems if they made Dr.Doom that powerful well who know what they are capable of!!" Thor was still lying there as Lunar and Tails unleashed their thunder attacks and revived him. Iron Man and War Machine were well dazed but Iron Man was drunk Shadow pulled out the yellow diamond "Chaos Heal!" Everyone was healed.
Lunar has a look on his metal face "he was not dead he will return I read it before he was sent to Hell!"
---The farthest regions of Hell----
Dr.Doom is getting new armor black armor with a red cloak BlackHeart over saw this. "Now go and destroy the one they call Sonic The Hedgehog if that bitch Leah gets in the way dismantle her as well!" "yes master" Doom left and returned as said.
---Round II fight for Emerald Coast enter Lunails---
Dr.Doom came back now more powerful than ever "Oh shit this is not good Lunar said this is going to be real unpleasant, Tails time for fusion!!" "Fusion?" Tails was all confused "yes we fuse together to form a new powerful being it's a long shot but its worth it!" they both turn into mega forms as they stand side by side they fuse together now a black wolf/fox with 3 tails with an orange muzzle and grey tips on the tails and a metal plate on the left side with reader with long white hair blowing in the wind wearing a white body suit with black boots and gloves "lets do this!!" he said double voiced the sword was now glowing white, Doom threw a energy blast of black energy Lunails absorbed it with ease and blasted it back "wolf/fox wind, wolf fox thunder!!" He unleashes the attacks blasting Doom as he falls down he shoots some more lasers nothing happens "why cant I kill you!" "the good of heart will always win!" the radar was reading him like a book all red with a detector reading all of the weakness Lunails swung the sword and after a few swings Doom fell to pieces as he was sent back to hell in bits and pieces "this time stay dead!!" they split apart as they both fall down in reg form "Tails!!" screamed Sonic as he ran to his side C.T. looked on he's fine just tired fusion drains you dry, I know just how to revive them.” C.T. removes his gloved and yells wake up as he slaps Tails on the chest Tails yelps as he rises as Amy rushes to hug him next is Lunar who isn't too pleased. “grrrrrr” he growled as he gets up and put on his fake fur mask.
 
“Well we stopped one of them what about the rest.” asked Cyclops
 
Wait and see said Lunar now reading everybody when an old short bald with a little grey hair on his head showed up with a long grey mustache (Dr.Wily) So you think you can save the world I plant to rule!!”
 
“Not so fast shorty!” “w-who said that?” “I am Dr.Ivo Robotnic most brilliant genus in the world!” you will not take over the Eggman empire!!” Eggman appears with a full head of orange-brown hair.
 
“Holy shit it's Eggman!!” Sonic said in awe silence I am Dr.Ivo Robotnic the must…”ok,ok we get it!!”said Molly
 
“So fat man you think you can take me on?” “Just bring it bitch!!”
 
(A/N:looks it's a battle of the mad scientists is eggman on the side of good bad or fat??)