Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel vs.Capcom vs. Sonic ❯ Clash Of The gods ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

   
As Leah and perfect Chaos were ready Apocalypses and Thanos stood there laughing "foolish goddess you think you can stop us time gem!" Leah gave him a huge kicks as everything stood still he fell back. Chaos then attacks but was slammed down by Apocalypse "hahahaha!!!" Leah stood Guard as they began to beat at the god of destruction as he threw water and various attacks stunning them Chaos was getting his ass kicked as Leah watched however he was weakening them so she could stop them her self after along fight Chaos was weakened Leah jumped "Chaos Control" she was beating them badly as Apocalypses shot lasers form his eyes to only piss her off he then turned his hand into a drill but that was in vain.
Thanos tired to use the gems but failed the only thing he was able to use was power but that didn't stop there he used space and soul but nothing happened chaos wind attack she yelled as she blasted him with a wind attack that knocked him across the room. Apocalypses now mad blasted his own powers at then but was over come as chaos engulfed him in a void of water as he tried to break free he was burned by his rage however he pierced thru the void as it melted the drill Chaos screamed as he blasted a beam of fire.
Leah then used her staff as Thanos grabbed it she lifted him up and swung him around and around as he got dizzy she tossed him into a wall smashing it he got up "mind" the rubble smashed into her but nothing happened as she released Chaos Blast of her own from her hand a beam of white light blasted into Thanos as he screams he quickly healed as Apocalypses now half melted is being over powered by Perfect Chaos "your reign end here and it ends now" Leah said "time a portal opens as Blackheart along side the Chaotix "you sent us to hell now we will drag you to Hell with us yelled Vector" "you sent yourselves there! now be gone!!" she blasts then as they scream they burn back to Hell as Blackheart leaves.
"You coward!" hissed Thanos as he punches her in the jaw she punches him in the stomach so hard he spits up blood as he falls down after wards they both flee "and don't come back!!" she hissed
after ward the elders come back as Chaos returns to normal as does Leah both exhausted they breath heavily "your only at 2/3 power Leah" one speaks "true but I had not other choice"
"He trapped Shadow I know if I freed them it was a trap the crazy one also k new it so he was transformed we freed them now they have new powers!" "Shadow will save the universe!" Leah smiled
----A Remote Planet----
"You idiot!!! You said CT would free then the easy way now look you failed me!!" Thanos yelled at Apocalypses "silence you should have killed them yourself" " I guess I will earthling!!" Thanos uses the soul gem and steals Apocalypses's life energy as he lies there melting "noooooooooooooooooooooooo" he screamed as he is now just a puddle. Thanso is now bigger and more powerful.
"as he rises various stone statues of other super heroes look like a chess set he leaves.
---------Cosmos--------
the trio of pregnant dames are sitting there quietly under Earthitha wondering how their men are doing
--------Elders Of The Universe-----
As they clean up Thanos returns more powerful than ever along side a new monster a black metal covers his green glowing body as 2 horns grow out "his name is the Abyss he quickly absorbs Chaos and leaves "Chaos!!!" Leah screams Thanso slaps her knocking her down "shut up bitch you might of won round 1 but not 2"
Leah gets up bleeding from the mouth as she morphs into ultra Leah!!
Dressed in all red armor she was now in the final form of the gods of chaos "now feel my wrath as I drag you to Hell!!" Thanos now had to use all the gems but could he defeat the goddess? Leah dodged every attack he threw at her Thanos now enraged blasted energy at her as he punched her on the stomach "why can't I kill you!!" he repeated punching her then he remembered the mind gem he used it to fool her as she unleashed Chaos Blast he fell into a wall "hahaha now you die" he used then mind control on her and she froze as he tried to steal her power he was tossed back she morphed into stone "nooooooooooooo!!!! the diamond fuck!!!" "well at least I can get the emeralds!!!" as he heads for earth the elders see the Great goddess now turned to stone she sacrificed herself to save the planets.
--------Earth X-men Mansion Day X date XX-XX-2006 Time 19:54 est--------
Sonic and Co arrive as they see the X-Men the street fighters left but will return shortly however Fort and Gambit are at each others throats as they cuss each other out in French
Bleu tries to calm them down but they ignore her as Rouge (not her cousin but Gambit's beau) touches them and they pass out "mon deiu"(my god) she yelled!!! "Did you kill them" "naw suga but that will make suew we have a little peace and quite!!!" just then a guy made of ice comes surfing in on a sheet of ice acting all cocky…
 
"So I guess its fatal 4-way for cockiness" smirks C.T. "well bad news in the Professor well lets just say he's having one of those days" "hey wait the only cocky one is me!!!" Iceman the cockyest one around "calm down" smirked Sonic acting all cocky "we know your sooo cocky you will save the universe" "hey!!!" as they are about to fight Molly stops them. "Look you can battle over who is cocker after we stop Thanos, and who else he throw at us!!" Just then Fort and Gambit rise but having massive headaches "man I feel like a drank a bottle of cheap wine" hissed the black bat.
Just then Cyclops and Wolverine show up Iceman can't but laugh as Gambit and Rouge turn the other cheek w-who made your clothes you look like slaves in a BDSM video Bleu Gave him a massive kick to the head " yeah bub but I'm still conscious." "Anyway about the Professor" asks Molly "well in English he went nuts and became Onslaught" everyone gasps.
"Oh great now we have to stop him who is next?" hissed Shadow "Hey wait what's that light" a blue light appeared and turned into Maria. "Maria!!" Shadow yelled "I bring you bad news Leah was defeated at the hands of Thanos Apocalypse is dead and Chaos is now inside Thaos!!" She hands him a golden hoop earring then one to Sonic then she hands one to Lunar and Tails "fusion now you can fuse with ease go now and save the Professor!"
You heard her lets kicks some ass! Lunar turned into Mega Lunar then put on the earring Tails did the same as they fused into Mega Lunails Sonic turned into mega form as did Shadow as they inserted their earrings they fused into one Mega Sonado has blue stripes black chest fur a faint purple body double voiced and incredible power Bleu and Fort look on as Knuckles and Amy go into their forms Super Amy Lv2 and Mega Knuckles C.T. and Randy teleport leaving Molly behind.
------Consulate Of The Elders Of The Universe-----
C.T. and Randy see the stone statue "is it time" asks Randy yes C.T. absorbs Randy's powers Chaos warp Randy now normal is sent to a dimension with the Ruby he gave his powers to Leah as the stone broke she was freed "aaaaaaaaaa! I'm back!!!" Leah's Smiles was short lived as she sees C.T. alone "well we got big trouble on earth lets go"
"Chaos Control!!!" they both leave…
(well another Ch please review no flames please I will up date soon!)