Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Marvel vs.Capcom vs. Sonic ❯ Meet Onslaught ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back on earth Bison shows up "so you fools want to steal the powers of Onslaught" your crazy Bison smirked Ken" "silence" as he tossed his psycho energy at them they all jump out of the way. Just then Onslaught appears Professor X appears in front of him "know my name and fear it I am Onslaught!" he sends a vortex and traps the street fighters "feel my power!" as he blasts them ass they scream in pain he sends another blast "know my pain!" the others all jump "fuck this Chaos Control!" Sonadow tries to freeze him but fails "muy" said Bison "soon this power will be mine." "Leave Bison to me!" Said Amy as she attacks to keep him busy "hyper grab" he sends 4 green balls as they attack Lunails but he quickly dodges the attack Wolverine shows up " wait up we need to save Chuck!" "if we need to save him who will save us?! Hissed Knuckles.
Amy now fighting Bison this times no distractions as his goons are either licking their wounds or plotting another attack. "Seek! Psycho Crusher!!" Bison's body turnds purple ans eh rams Amy in a spinnign motion she counters quickly as he missed "Fuck you will pay for that!!"
"You take AMERICAN EXPRESS?" "smart ass that will be your last words!" he sends a ball of psychotic energy to blast her but nothing happened. "Ha you can never defeat me I'm a good girl and I fight for love and justice" she attacks him.
"Let's worry about this later" said Cyclops just then they hear Bison scream Amy is standing over him like a kill "now who's my bitch!" "hyper grab!" he grabs Bison and tosses him off a roof Lunails saves him then thrust his sword into him "feel the pain…he stabs him again Of those inferior beings… and a final time. as you burn in hell!" Bison now dead Lunails releases his most powerful attack "SUPER ULTRA UBER BLAST OF DOOM!!" Lunails released a blast of energy blast so hard he knocked Onslaught off the roof "Damn!" Everyone says just then he reappears "no one is safe!" this time bigger, meaner and really pissed off!
"Mega Onslaught" Sonadow now worried "Mega Chaos Blast!" "I think you pissed him off!" said Amy just then C.T. and ultra Leah showed up she quickly freed the street fighters, the other heroes as well "no you only weakened him" bit he isn't happy about that either
"Behold my mighty hand!" he said as he crashes it down every one jumps, just then the street fighters unleash all of their attacks at once blasting him "un now he's pissed off" said Fort as he spits energy at everyone.
"No shit you really pissed him off" said Leah "Hyper grab!" he captured the street fighters and blasted them off the roof oh crap were fucked now said Fort as he flew off the save the street fighters Bleu follows. "Oh man how do we stop this guy" said Lunails "we have to drain his energy to zero" said Leah "Super Chaos Blast!!" she unleashed her most powerful attack that had an affect on him in a flash of light Professor X was lying on the floor as bubbles of energy were hovering around him. "Chaos Seal" Leah then sealed the evil energy and destroyed it.
"Well glad that is over" said Amy "no it's not over it just begun.
Thanos is still out there, we might have stopped a super being but now we have to stop a god."
"How the hell we stop one of those" Said Ken "we have to use all of our powers combined" said Leah.
"I will revive the others but you must get along" everyone protests.
Leah sends a ray of light and the fallen heroes all rise Mega Man, Roll, Captain Commando Styder Hyru. "Well my work here is done, however since the council decided to have me aid you I won't return yet.
Just then a cyborg that resembled Akuma appeared blasting the street fighters off the roof as with everyone else Sonic and Shadow split apart Shadow then transformed into Super Shadow. "I'll handle this" he said "I want to have some fun" "you foolish ness will be the death of you if you are at deaths door I shall bring you back" said Akuma.
Oh shit the dream fight. Cyber Akuma vs. Super Shadow