Super GALS Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Super Gal of Fuchia Town Returns! ❯ luffy! confused, Ayumi returns! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
One beautiful day in Alabastia, Luffy and his nakama were shopping for more food n’ supplies in town and Luffy was bouncing of the fuckin‘ walls! “OH SHIT! Lets get this whatever!!” Luffy screamed. There was lots of shinny little what’s-it souvenirs on shelves and he didn’t really care what they were they were shinny! Sanji was getting very annoyed right about now “C’mon Luffy, we won’t have enough money for anything else!” Sanji ordered. Luffy looks at him all sad and says in cute kitten tone”5 more minutes”? “NO!” Sanji yelled. “O-negai? (Please?)” Luffy gave him the puppy eyes. Sanji rolls his eyes and groans then looks back at him. ”oh…ok whatever…” Luffy jumps up and screams “YAAAAAY!!!”
********************************************** ************************
Ok kids! *laughs* Here’s the “self-insertion” part!
**********************************************************************
My P.O.V (point of view)

I walk my tired ass in the store, looking at everything, smiling as best as I can at the merchant as he says hi to me, I flash the peace-sign and say “Yo!” I notice some blonde-haired guy looking me up and down (hint-hint *cough* Sanji) with an anime heart in his eye, I look back at him and blush. Sanji thinks to himself “she’s beautiful, I’ve never seen somebody look like that before, are those cat-ears real?” Luffy quietly says aloud, “I know her from somewhere…” he has a really clear flashback of when he was little. “DAMN, I’d notice that white hair from anywhere!” Luffy gasped. “HEY AYUMI KOTOBUKI!!!!!” I quickly look at him just before he plunges into my arms for a reeeeely huge hug. “HOLY-SHIT! Monkey D. Luffy? What the hell are you doin’ here, I missed you man!” He’s right up in my face smiling his infamous smile still holding me. I placed a hand on his scared cheek and let it slide happily down the end of his face.


For a second he stopped smiling and looked awkwardly at my hand, I guess because he never felt me do this before ,actually anybody, I felt really stupid after a second, imagining how surprised he feels to have somebody, a girl he knew since PRE-SCHOOL caress his face. Hey, I couldn’t help it he, looks so damn adorable now!

I ALMOST reach to un-button is shirt, Then I snap out of it and realize I’m not in the **rainbow flower meadow, I’m in a store in Alabastia touching Luffy’s face in front of everybody.
** see ojamajo doremi naisho episode 4