Super Mario Bros. Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Adventure's in Video Games ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter:1 Entering Mushroom Kingdom

Hey Tails how long will you be playing that game? I’ll play until I win. WAKE UP TAILS WE”VE BEEN WAITING FOR HOURS. It has not been that long. TAILS its 4pm. Hey tails what game have you been playing anyway. Well Amy its really hard and takes skill, endurance, strategy,… AHHHHH TAILS JUST TELL US WHAT THE STUPID GAME IS CALLED. Ok fine just stop yelling Knuckles. The game is called Super Ultra Mario Advanced Pokemon Challenge Extreme and I better beat because it cost me 50$. Come on Tails we gotta get to Fun Land and ride the new Sonic coaster remember ? Oh yeah I forgot they can’t open the ride until we get to ride it first. Yeah so lets just unplug this and… wait Knuckles let me turn off the game first or we could…SHOCK BANG CRASH. Tails Knuckles Amy Cream gulp Tikal where am I? How did I get here and um who are you overalls. I am Mario player one and welcome to the tutorial level. Ha tutorial level I’ll zoom threw the game with sonic speed. ZOOM CRASH Hey my speed it it won’t work. Congratulations player one you have past the tutorial level. Your kidding right Mario. No I am not player one. Time for level one Cheep Cheep falls. Mission is to get past the cheep cheeps and defeat. King Cheep. How do I defeat them? Just jump on them. Sounds easy enough Mario. Well there not Eggman’s robots but there real easy. Whoa that’s King Cheep.. . JUMP JUMP BANG CRASH HEADBUT. King Cheep Destroyed. Level 1 complete time for level 2 Player 1.

Chapter: 2 Shell Surfing

So Mario what now. Well player one… WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME PLAYER ONE MY NAME IS SONIC. Ok fine Sonic I’ll stop calling you player one. So Mario now what. Hey Sonic can you surf. Yeah why? Next level is on the sea while surfing on these. You mean those shells? Yes I do Sonic. The mission Sonic is avoid the bloopers, cheep cheeps, blue cheep cheeps and windys and get to the other side of the sea and defeat Gooper Blooper. Ok then Mario lets go. Alright Sonic lets surf away oh yeah there’s a twist you can’t get off or jump off the shells before we reach Gooper Blooper. Then how do I defeat the enemies? You don’t Sonic you gotta dodge them. Oh that will be hard Mario. Yeah I know it will be Sonic. WHOA WA AHHHH Here come the windys Sonic. Gulp the windys? They are little 5ft tornadoes. TORNADOES!!!! Here they come Sonic hang on they can blow you off your shell and make you start the level over. This should be a little hard Sonic so be prepared. WHOOSH WHOOSH This isn’t hard Mario. Yet Sonic yet. Whoa look at them all Mario. That was really hard. Whoa Mario look at the size of Gooper. Defeat it Sonic defeat it. You mean alone? Yes I do Sonic. So I can jump now. Yes Sonic just don’t fall in the water. BANG BAM CRASH SINK That was simple Mario. You have beat level 2 Sonic

Chapter: 3 Pika Pika Hammer

Now Lets see what Amy’s doing. Come on you Pikachu I’m your leader and were going to find Sonic. Pika pikachu. Sonic is blue Pikachu #5. Pika pika. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE TONS OF THINGS BLUE HERE PIKACHU #1. You 5 pikachu don’t help much huh? Pika Pikachu. That was a rhetorical question. CRUNCH Hey you guys did you here that. Pika. Okay guys get ready sounds like a swarm. Pikachus use thunderbolt I’ll use my pa… I mean my pika pika hammer. PIKKKKKKKKAAAACHHHHHUUUU Good work guys but Pikachu #1 can I ask you something why do you yell WE WILL NOT MISS YOU WHEN WE FIGHT YOU when you attack? Pika pika pikachu. Oh that sounds like a good answer. Pika. So where are you guys taking me? Pika pika pikachu pika pika pikachu. So Pikachu #4 your saying as your chosen leader I have to fight the evil Raichu your old leader to stay in commission. Pika pikachu pika. Oh WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTT.I have to gulp fight something that’s power 100,000,000 watts of pure electric. Pika pikachu pika pikachu pika pikachu pika pika pikachu pika. WHAT YOU MEAN IT HAS WAY MORE WATTS LETS SEE

100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, to be exact! I thought you loved meL .Pika pika pikachu chu chu. Really you mean you do love meJ . So were is Raichu? Pikachu chu. Bowser’s lair oh. WHO THE HECK IS BOWSER. Pika chu chu pikachu. Someone who has been hanging with an egg person. AN EGG PERSON THAT MUST BE EGGMAN AND IT MUST BE HIS FAULT WERE TRAPPED IN HERE NOW I HAVE TO FIND SONIC A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!!! So were do we go…

Chapter 4 Ninetails Vulpix and Tails

Now lets check on Tails. The shock from the video game must have separated us in deferent sections of the game. The only problem is I don’t know were I am. I never got past the Gooper Blooper level. Huh what was that? Hey there little guy your just like me what’s your name. M m my name is Vulpix. Hey Vulpix I’m Tails. Hey Tails … Vulpix where have you been? Mom! Whose that Vulpix? That’s my new friend Tails. Hello Tails you must live around here because you have more than one tail. Hey mm can Tails come stay with us please? O.K. Vulpix. Tails I am Ninetails so please address me as such. O.K. Ninetails I will. Come on Tails our house is inside that big hill over there. You mean the red one Vulpix. Yes and its going to be fun I never had a real friend before. Really Vulpix I have tons of great and true friends you might like. Real real really? Yeah really Vulpix. Well Tails here is our humble home it might not be real big but its home. Thanks for your hospitality Ninetails. Anything for a true friend of Vulpix. Mom your embarrassing me. Vulpix take tails to your room and play I will call you when its dinner time. Tails this is my room. Hey your rooms cool. You really think so Tails. Yeah its small but awesome. Hey boys time for dinner. Mom what did you make? Hamburgers, salad, bread and for dessert baked Alaska. That sounds really good Ninetails. Why thank you Tails. Yum and it tastes amazing. O.K. boys just go back in the back and get ready for bed. But mom. No buts Vulpix. O.K. mom. So Tails how do you like my house? Its real cool and like your mom said its humble, small, and cozy. My mom didn’t say cozy. I know I said it was cozy. Cool Tails.

Chapter 5 Wario master thief

This time Cream, Tikal, and Knuckles are in this together. Hey Mr. Knuckles are we on Angel Island? Cream I think we are after all there’s the temple, path to mystic ruins Master Emerald, fat guy in overalls stealing the master emerald. Wait a minute what do you think your doing with my emerald? The names Wario and ha your emerald I don’t see you name on it. Please by all the heaven give back the Echidna Tribe’s greatest treasure. Tikal I don’t think talking with chubby will get back our emerald we need to take by force. SMASH BOOM CRASH Ha ha knucklehead its mine now. HA! Excuse me Mr. Wario… Cream give it up me talking to him didn’t work Knuckles fighting didn’t work and your plan might not work. Mr. Wario how bout a trade? O.K. Bunny I want Bowser’s shell. Who the Heck is Bowser fatty. I’m not telling you now knucklehead. Come on Knuckles lets go look. Hey Tikal. Yes Cream. What are those things playing with the chao? I don’t know but don’t they look peaceful. Tikal Mr. Knuckles I think this is part of the game. What makes you say that Cream? The clouds have faces. WHAT DO MEAN THE CLOUDS HAVE FACES!!!! Knuckles I think she’s right look up. THE CLOUDS DO HAVE FACES BUT WHY IS ANGEL ISLAND A PLACE IN THE GAME. Knuckles if you think about this look much different than Angel Island I mean look the temples stones are all wrong plus the islands not floating and the Master Emerald looked to small to be 5 feet long and wide and 150 pounds. Well Tikal Mr. Knuckles lets go find this Bowser and get the video game emerald back. Do we have to? Knuckles if we don’t we might not ever get out of the game. Well then what are we waiting for lets hunt down Bowser and take his shell.

Chapter 6 Never get Bowser mad

Sonic it is time for the last level of the game. So Mario what’s the mission? The mission is to walk threw that door and fight the evil Bowser. That’s it Mario peace of cake. One more thing Sonic I cannot help you at all. Don’t worry Mario I can handle it. Welcome Sonic The Hedgehog to the last level of the game and your life. Hey I know that voice it Dr. Eggman. Right Sonic like the improvements I did to Bowser I robotized him. ZOOM BANG CRASH SMASH Man this guys no joke man I need help bad… Pikachus volt tackles SHOCK SPARK Whaa.. Amy h Sonic I knew I’d find you. Why are you dressed like a mouse. Lets just say they think I’m there leader. Amy your pikachus aren’t enough. Sonic were all doomed. No your not Vulpix and Ninetails can breath fire. Tails its you. Looks like we have a final battle. Yeah Tails old news we need Knuckles, Tikal, and Cream. You say you need us Sonic? Knuckles come on we need to fight. DON’T NAG ME SONIC. Every one I have a plan if we try and crack the metal shell Bowser will be real mad and attack Eggman. Good idea Tails. Pika pikachu. BOOM FLAME SHOCK SPARK PUNCH BANG PUNCK KABOOM CRACK Hey Tails your plans working. Yeah Knuckles just a few more hits and… SNAP CRACKLE POP CRACK KABOOM RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR EGGHEAD YOU PROMISED ME TO GET RID OF ALL PLAYERS NOT ENSLAVE ME AND ROB ME OF FREE WILL PLAYERS YOU CAN GO BACK TO PYSICAL WORLD. Wow Tails I’m glad to be back in the real world. Yeah Sonic the bad part is its 1 a.m. we’ll need to get to fun land early and ride the Sonic Coaster. Yes it should be quite enjoyable and frightening. Your right Tikal it should be