Super Smash Brothers Fan Fiction ❯ Melee Interviews ❯ Peach ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Princess Peach walked into the room.

"Thank you, Princess," said Crazy Hand, "but you are in another castle!"

"Cool it," said Master Hand. "Okay, just to make sure, you are Princess Peach, right?"

"That's right," she said.

"Are you in any way nervous with Bowser around?"

"No, I'm not worried about him anymore. In a few minutes, you'll see why."

"I see you're not the type to waste time. Well, then, let's see it."

Like all others before her, Peach had to demonstrate her abilities to the Hands. For a while, nothing she did really stood out. But suddenly, she pulled out a Toad to block a Wire Frame attack.

"Damn, that's harsh," said Crazy Hand, "using one of her subjects as a shield."

Still, it was effective. Everytime the Toad was hit, he put out spores that damaged the attacking Wire Frame. Then, just as suddenly, Peach slammed her rear end into another Wire Frame.

Crazy Hand laughed. "Too bad she didn't do that when she was fighting Wart."

"Yeah," said Master Hand, "that could be scandalous if it got back to the Mushroom Kingdom. Just sayin'."

After it was all over, Peach turned to face the Hands, awaiting their decision.

"You're in," said Master Hand. "A Wire Frame will help you take your stuff to your room."

Peach then went to her room and unpacked. After that was done, she decided to go find Mario. She eventually found him in the lunchroom.

"Hey, Mario!" said Peach.

"I never thought I'd see you here." said Mario. "Not that I didn't think you could make it. It's just that..."

"It's okay. I wasn't too sure about it myself. Say, where's Luigi."

Just then, Luigi came flying in from halfway across the rooom.

"What was that?" asked Mario.

"I was just perfecting my new technique," said Luigi. "I call it the Green Missile."

"You're still on about that? Hasn't it gone wrong most of the time you've tried it?"

"I'm getting better."

"Well, I think it's neat," said Peach. "I've been working on a few attacks myself."

"Now I'm really looking forward to the first matches," said Mario.

Meanwhile, back in the office, Master Hand was going through the remaining candidates.

"Are you sure about this one?" said Master Hand. "Not to be mean, but he doesn't seem that promising."

"He came all this way," said Crazy Hand. "He should at least get a chance."

"It's scary when you're the voice of reason. Well, send him in."