Super Smash Brothers Fan Fiction ❯ Melee Interviews ❯ Falco ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Seriously?" Master Hand said. "'I am Error'? Is that really all he can say?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if he came here just to annoy us," said Crazy Hand.

"And I'm still not too sure about Pichu. Oh, well, no sense dwelling on that. Let's do the next interview."

An upright bird with blue feathers walked in. "The name's Falco," he said, "and I'm here about the Melee tournament."

"Not one for wasting time, I see?" said Master Hand.

"Say," said Crazy Hand. "Have you heard?"

"Heard what?" said Falco.

"About the bird?"

"I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"C'mon, everybody knows the bird is the word!"

"Anyway," interrupted Master Hand, "we don't accept just anyone. If you're serious about competing in Melee, we need to see what you're able to do."

"Finally!" Falco said. He then proceded to demonstrated all the moves he'd learned throughout the years, including those he worked on just for this tournament.

Master Hand was looking through Falco's records. "Okay, so everything's in order, except for one thing," he said. "I've noticed that you're in the Star Fox team, along with Fox. You sure this won't cause a conflict of interest?"

"Of course not," Falco replied. "In fact, I've been looking forward to fighting him for some time."

"Well, that takes care of that. You're in. A Wire Frame will show you to your room. Sadly, we were unable to get you one near Fox."

"That's just as well. We were getting just a little sick of each other anyway." Falco followed a Wire Frame out the door, grabbing his stuff on the way.

"Crazy Hand," Master Hand said, "next time you make fun of someone, could you at least not go for the obvious joke?"

"Sorry," Crazy Hand said. "I saw that on Family Guy and couldn't resist."

"On that note, how about we give the interviews a break? I hear you still need time to work on the Adventure Mode."

"Oh yeah, when you see the final result it will blow your socks off. That is, if you wore socks."

"This wouldn't have anything to do with that secret you're keeping, would it?"

"You'll see."

"While you're doing that, I'll go make sure the new 'Race to the Finish' course is ready," Master Hand said.

Crazy Hand then left to discuss the Adventure Mode some more with Bowser...