Super Smash Brothers Fan Fiction ❯ Melee Interviews ❯ Mewtwo ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Send the next one in," said Master Hand.

A Pokemon floated in.

"Do you speak English?" said Crazy Hand.

"What wouldn't I?" said the Pokemon.

"So, you're Mew?"

"Mewtwo, actually."

"Let's quit screwing around. Show us what you can do."

Mewtwo did many of the things already shown, but there was something Master Hand noticed.

"I see you're telekenetic," he said.

"That's right," said Mewtwo.

"So hands and feet aren't good enough for you?" said Crazy Hand.

"I don't know what you mean."

"I don't blame you. I don't like germs either. This one time, when I wanted to open a door, I-"

"Okay, that does it!" Master Hand said. "Get out. I'm finishing these interviews alone."

"Well, screw you too, you uptight ass." Crazy Hand left the office.

A moment passed. "Is he always like that?" asked Mewtwo.

"Sometimes, I don't know why I bother with him," said Master Hand. "Forget him. Where were we?"

Mewtwo went back to his demonstration. Not only did he float around, but he carried items without using his hands. It was a bit unnerving at first, but Master Hand soon got used to it.

"Okay, you can stop now," said Master Hand. "You're in."

A Wire Frame went with Mewtwo to his new room.

Master Hand found himself wondering if he'd been too harsh with Crazy Hand.

Just then Crazy Hand came back in. "Sorry, I was just getting something I'd forgotten."

"That's okay," said Master Hand. "There's only one interview left, so I guess there's no harm in letting you stick around for it."

"Really? That's great!"

"One more thing: next time you're planning something with one of the fighters, don't do it behind my back."

"Okay, then."