Supernatural Fan Fiction ❯ Bringing You Back home ❯ Bringing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bringing You Back Home
 
The day Dean is released from Hell is the day Sam walks in through the Devil's Gate- the entrance lined with a mile thick line of salt and a consecrated iron Devil's Trap- with a little girl's severed head hanging from its blood drenched blown locks.
He struts past the hissing black clouds of demons and other horrors Hell has to offer with Dean's pendant around his neck, Ruby's knife on his thigh and the Colt at his hip.
His hands and arms are covered with blood- some of it his, most of it not- as he speaks to the flames and shadows. “Lilith is dead. She died begging at my hands and I still ended her life. This is what will happen to anyone who dares to go against me.” His eyes seemed to glow a color between gold and silver. “Now, where is my brother?”
He finds Dean suspended from chins, hanging lifeless in the air. His eyes are dull with a pain he can't feel and he doesn't move as Sam pulls the hooks- which have been there so long it feels like he's taking away a part of Dean with them- free from his body. Dean doesn't begin to recognize anything until Sam begins to heal his soul, easily carrying him from the depths of Hell and back into the real world.
Dean feels faint….not-real, as his Hell tortured mind can't understand or doesn't want to remember that he's just a soul right now. One with no body until Sam puts him back in his home, with all the love his mother must have had when she watch him grow within her.
His eyes see, for the first time, Sam- covered in blood and new scars, his eyes swirling with that cross of silver and gold and he thinks, for a Demon King, Sam's the most heavenly thing he's ever seen.