Tales Of Eternia Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal ❯ Betrayal ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My second chapter, I think this is a nice improvement over the first... don't forget to R&R


" Don't worry I already have a plan to handle that"
The words echoed in Lloyd's head as he walked up the steps into the Tower of Salvation... he knew Zelos was hiding something but he couldn't put his finger on what it was. They walked up the familiar path and into the main hall.
"…"Zelos was acting even more suspicious today, he seemed nervous… of course wouldn’t anybody be nervous? Lloyd had a strange feeling that Zelos was hiding something but he shrugged it off remembering the conversation earlier that day.

"I trust you"

"Don't worry, I won't let you down"

Zelos runs striaght to the Sealed Sword's pedistal

"What are you doing?" Sheena askes suspiciously

"Just hold on... hey Colette, come over here I need your help"
Lloyd uses all his will not to grab Colette and hold her back "I trust you..."

Colette, being all trusting as usual, walks next to Zelos and asks "what do you want me to do?"

"Nothing at all my dear hunny" three angel soldiers teleport around Colette with weapons brandished.

"What the hell are you doing Zelos?!?" Lloyd yells

"Well lets just say I got a better deal from them" Zelos says while smiling evily, "didn't I tell you Lloyd that I always go for the winning side?"

"You betrayed us you bastard!" Lloyd quickly pulls out his blades and runs toward Zelos, but it was of no use for
Angels quickly jumped on Lloyd and stopped him before he could go anywhere.

"Betrayed? When did I betray you? I've been on there side since the start."

"I knew you were a pervert but I thought deep down you were a good person!" Sheena yelled at him almost in tears.
The one person she really cared about, no matter how much she tried to hide it, betrayed her. It was like a knife wound to the heart, and Sheena can't take it. She decides she has nothing to lose and charges the three angels, but out of nowhere Mithos appears in front of her and grabs her by the neck, as he lifts her high into the air Zelos yells
"Hey that wasn't part of the deal! Let her go!"
"Fine, Fine, I have what I want" he flings Sheena across the air and she lands on the tower's rock hard floor.
"Bye now hunnies" Zelos says then laughs
"Come on Colette lets go"

Colette screams for help but no one can do anything as Lloyd watches helplessly as she is carried away by Zelos and teleports out of the room.
"Colette!" Lloyd's yells are futile as the Angels are holding him down to the ground with a sword just barely touching his temple.
"Lloyd!" Genis yells and casts fireball hitting the guard holding Lloyd down and he uses this to his advantage and quickly hops up and in a blur impales the angel next to him with his right handed sword.
"Give up! You're the last one!" Genis yells at the angel backing up into the corner with a dagger in his left hand.
"For the Godess Martel!" he yells and lifts his dagger to his neck and slits his throat, falling down in a bloody heap.