Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ Rivalry pt 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rivals pt 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic or Teen Titans characters. They belong to Sega and DC Comics

“ Sonic!” Terra yelled in horror as she saw Sonic lying on the top of the building motionless.

She then asked now very anxious and afraid, “ Is he….”

“ I’m afraid he’s gone Terra.”, her dad said in sorrow.

Terra glared at the TV and said to herself, “ No, Sonic, you can’t be dead you just can’t.”

but then Terra noticed something move on the Tv...


* * * * * * * *

...it was Sonic, who was slowly getting up from the ground. His back was now steaming due to the Shadow’s fire kick.

Shadow then spoke as he was walking twards the beat up Sonic, “And I said you were impressive, ha !You’re Pathetic.”

Sonic then Stood up and got himself in a fight poze and replied, “ Pathetic? I’m just getting warmed up, you second rate wanna be!”

Sonic then charged at Shadow and threw four punches.

Shadow was able to block the first three and caught Sonic’s right fist and then elbowed the blue hedgehog right in the gut.

Sonic Held his stomach and groaned in pain.

Shadow just looked at the moaning blue hedgehog and taunted, “ Atmit it! You can’t win. You were already beat up and covered in bandages when I ran into you and now you can barely even attack me.”

Shadow was about to stomp on Sonic but missed since Sonic rolled out of the way and got up from the ground.

Before Sonic could attack, Shadow punched Sonic in the face a few times and then did a karatie chop across Sonics left side.

Before Sonic could counter. Shadow upper cutted Sonic, making the blue hedgehog fly about 10 feet in the air then landed on the edge of the building.

Shadow started walking tward Sonic again.

* * * * * * * *
Terra was now getting really angry while tears were flowing fom her eyes. “ Why you Stupid Black Hedgehog! Leave him alone.”, Terra yelled in her mind.

Her teeth were now clenched together tightly.

She then ran out of the house. Her mom tried to tell her to wait but she slammed the front door.

Terra’s parents ran out after her but she was gone.

The dad the screams, “ TEEEEERRRA!”, but there was no answer.

The “ Mom” started to cry and she hugged her husband.

She then asked in tears, “ What are we going to do Eric?” Eric(aka dad) replied, “ Elizabeth(aka mom), I’m going to call the cops to search for her and you see how Sonic’s doing.”

" We can't do that, then they will find about Terra's secret.", said elizabeth while still crying. " then we'll go ourselves, I'll get the keys meet me at the car.

The two let go of their embrace and Eric went back in the apartment while Elizabeth went outside tward the car, which was only a red toyota camery.

* * * * * *

Shadow was now right infront of Sonic and picked him up by the neck about to drop Sonic off the building.

Shadow then smirked and said, “ So sad to see you die So quick Faker. I thought there would actually be some challenge. O well. Say your prayers.”

Shadow was about to drop Sonic off the building until a Rock about the size of a car, moving the speed of 80 miles per hour, slammed into Shadow’s left side.

Sonic was now falling off the building about to die.

But suddenly, he landed on his feet only about 7 feet below the top of the building.

A second floating rock about the same size as the last one caught him. “ What the heck?”, Sonic questioned as the rock was floating to the top of the building.

As it got to the Top Sonic jumed off of it and onto the building and saw Shadow lying on the ground groaning in pain while holding his side.

“ Where did you get those powers?” Shadow questioned.

“ I dunno.”, was Sonic’s reply as he srugged his shoulders with a confused expression on his face.

Shadow then charged at Sonic prepairing a punch.

A rock slightly smaller than the last two rammed into shadow's chest, causing him to fall off the building.

Shadow fell for a few seconds but caught himself with the jet shoes. Shadow then flew about 5 feet above the building and green fire was forming in his hands getting ready to attack Sonic with his flaming fists.

Just then a car tire sized rock hit Shadow from above sending Shadow down again.

Shadow wasn’t able to catch himself this time. So after about 15 seconds Sonic looked down and saw a dust cloud from the ground.

“ Where are all of these rocks comiong from, and why are they only attacking Shadow and helping me?”, Sonic asked softly to himself.

Sonic then ran down the building to see if Shadow was dead or alive.

After Sonic reached the ground Sonic waited for the dust to clear.

But before it cleared a yellow lightning spear came at Sonic. Sonic dodged the attack but not fast enough. Sonic screamed in pain as It cut the left side of his stomach.

Sonic grabbed his side as blood was leaking from the cut. Shadow then rushed at Sonic and shoulder bashing Sonic, slamming the blue hedgehog against a wall.

Shadow ran twards Sonic and started throwing punches left and right all dishing out serious damage to Sonic.

Shadow then Yelled out while beating the crap out of Sonic, “ I don’t know how you got those powers or why you won’t just DIE alrady.”

Shadow continued his rain of fists. But then Shadow Stopped and saw out of the corner of his eye another car sized rock was heading right at shadows right side but this time shadow flew a few feet in the air.

But when Shadow landed, he widened his eyes as he noticed Sonic wasn’t there.

Shadow now confused started looking around for Sonic.

Sonic then rammed shadow from behind into a wall. Shadow got off the wall and turned to face Sonic.

Shadow’s hands formed a lightning spear and Shadow threw it at Sonic but missed. Then Shadow’s hands formed green fireballs again and Shadow tried to punch Sonic a few times but the attacks was dodged and Sonic kicked Shadow right on the face.

Sonic used this opportunity and started punching Shadow left and right.

“ Who’s the tough guy now? who’s the tough guy now?”, Sonic shouted as he was punching shadow in the face.

After 10 seconds of this Sonic did an upper cut on Shadow, sending him 10 feet into the air.

Sonic wasn’t quite done yet, so he jumped and kneed shadow in the gut causing Shadow to fly up 4 yards higher.

After Sonic landed on the ground, Shadow was about to land. Right before the black hedgehog could land, Sonic roundhouse kicked Shadow in the gut sending Shadow sliding on the ground about 8 yards away from Sonic.

Shadow slowly started to get up.

Sonic then pointed at Shadow and started to shout out, “ Okay Shadow, I’ll give you one chance to give up. If you don’t you’ll deffinatly get the crap beatin outta….”

“ SHUT UP!” Shadow cut off Sonic and started charging at him with the green fire fists once again.

Shadow then threw a flurry of fire punches at Sonic but they missed. After a few more punches Shadow hit Sonic in the chest sending Sonic to the ground 20 feet away fom Shadow.

Sonic slowly got up as Shadow formed the green emerald in his right hand again. Shadow then Shouted, “CHAOS…..”

“NOOOOO !”, Sonic cut off Shadow and charged at him. Shadow.

Sonic then kicked the emerald out of Shadow’s hand abot 10 feet away from them.

Shadow was about to punch Sonic but then a bright light from above shone above them.

“ STOP, Black hedgehog. You are under arrest!”, shouted a cop in a helecopter through a megaphone.

Cop cars surrounded the two hedgehogs and pointed guns at them. The hedgehogs looked around as the cops came out pointing guns at them.

Shadow’s hands stoped glowing as Sonic ran out of the circle knowing he cleared his name and was no longer in danger.

The cops closed in on Shadow, slammed his face to the ground and hand cuffed him.

“ Whew, glad that’s not me.”, Sonic said in thought as he watched Shadow.

“ Sonic!” a voice shouted. Sonic turns around to see that it was a cop with the green chaos emerald in his hand.

The Cop then spoke, “ We are sorry for all of the trouble we have caused you and thank you for saving the city. Here take this.”, the cop handed Sonic the emerald.

“ Just doing my job.”, Sonic replied.

Shadow then started Shouting, “ You Will Not get away with this Sonic. You are gonna PAAAY.”

“ You have the right to remain Silent.”, A cop ordered then shoved Shadow in a car.

People gathered around the scene and started cheering for Sonic.

Sonic turned his Attention away from Shadow and told the cop, “ listen, I have to go, thanx for the emerald." With that Sonic took off.

All the people stoped clapping and watched as sonic left the scene.

* * * * * * *

behind a nearby building, Terra was watching the whole scene and sighed in relief that it was over. “ Should I tell him about my powers?”, Terra questioned in thought then thought, “ I’ll tell him on our date.”.She then ran from the scene and headed home.

* * * * * * * *

while Sonic was running home he wandered to himself, “ What was that whole rock thing about? Who was helping me?”

A minute later he was home and headed in his apartment.

* * * * * * *

Elizabeth was waiting in the car impatiently, but just then Eric finally came in the car with the keys.

" Sorry, I couldn't find the keys.", said Eric while he started the car.

Just then elizabeth saw a large floating rock and reconized it was Terra heading reaching the door.

" Stop the car,Terra's home.", said an excited Elizabeth.

Eric stoped the car and they both exited the car and ran out twards the house.

when they entered, They saw Terra calling for them.

" Terra where were you?", asked Eic in an angry tone.

Terra turned around and answered, "Mom, Dad, I went to save Sonic. don't freak out the only one who got hurt was that black hedgehog and No one saw me use my powers."

" Are you sure?", asked Elizabeth.

"yes, and Im sorry for getting all mad and leaving with out letting you know what I was doing.", apologised Terra with her head lowered.

Elizabeth walked twards Terra and hugged the young blonde and said, " Terra, It's okay, you did the right thing by saving him but next time, be sure to let us know first."

Terra hugged back and told her, " I will." in reply.


* * * * * *

“ I’ve seen Shadow do this before so I’ll give it a shot.Chaos healing!”, Sonic said aloud to himself as he was gripping the emerald.

As Sonic was holding, he and the emerald it started to glow and wounds started dissapearing from Sonic’s body. After a minute all of Sonic’s wounds were gone and he removed his bandages.

“ Sweet!”, said Sonic in excitement. He then yawned as he looked at a clock which read 1:30am Sonic then headed to his room and fell asleep on his bed dreaming of Terra not in a perverted way).


To Be Continued

Authors notes: Will Sonic find out Terra helped him out? Will Shadow break free From Prison? Keep reading my fic to find out. and I'm not sure if the chao emeralds really heal but i'm making them do so in this fic. l8er


o and one more thing, I was wandering if you guys minded if I made the chapters longer, the writing format will be the same. Review or email me if you say no. If you don't well, I'll just assume you don't mind and make the next chap longer.
and if so well, I'll cut out some scenes to make it shorter.