Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ A (Short) Christmas Story ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

A little late Christmas story. Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.
A Christmas Story
It had been a good day.
Better than good, actually. Beast Boy was asleep on the couch, covered in wrapping paper, a bow on his forehead. Raven was leaning against him, her eyes closed but a smile on her face, her own bow rested on top of her head. Robin and Starfire were propped up against each other on the floor, just beneath the mistletoe, where they'd spent most of the evening. Cyborg, of course, was grinning madly and attempting to save as many pictures as he could take. Blackmail would be a nice post-Christmas treat.
Raven, as forementioned, had been leaning against Beast Boy and slid off his shoulder, landing in his lap. The jolt woke both of them up, and they blushed as she stood, murmuring a quick good night.
Cyborg grinned as Beast Boy shot him a glare and headed after her, muttering his own nighttime wishes. Not long after Cyborg followed suit, tired after all the excitement.
As for Starfire and Robin, they spent the night in their position, waking up to a nice post-Christmas surprise.
Author(ess) Notes:
Short and not horribly good, but it's the most you're gonna get from me.
Happy Holidays!