Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge 44 ❯ Challenge 45 ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Challenge #45
By The Shadow Demon
Sent in by Rockyrockyalsorolly
(Men and women into dogs)

Challenge: Starfire, Raven, and Beastboy from "Teen Titans" get turned into dog when Mumbo puts a spell on them.
Rules: Adult, slow transformation.

"Oh this is just too easy!" Mumbo snickers as made the money from a bank vault dance over to him and into what it seem to his bottomless top hat while the security guard floated in mid air. Suddenly the front door of the bank smashed open as the Teen Titans make their dramatic entrance into the bank.
"Stop right their Mumbo!" Robin cries out as Mumbo just turns smiling ear to ear.
"Ah right on que, I knew if I made enough noise you will come running!" Mumbo chuckles.
"Okay Mumbo are you going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" Cyborg asks.
"Hmm let's try the easy way first!" Mumbo said sending money flying at the Teen Titans"
"Titans go!" Robin cries as the entire team rush forward dodging the money as Starfire fires her energy blast at Mumbo, Mumbo just leaps out of the way as BeastBoy transforms into an armadillo as Cybroys picks him up and throws him and at mid air, transforms into a rhino. Disappearing in a flash of graffiti, BeastBoy landed hard into the ground.
"Despite how much I love to play cat and mouse with you heroes," Mumbo said as the team turns around to him behind them with large bag of money over one of his shoulder. "But I am more of a dog person!"
"Get him!" Robin cries out as the team rushes over to him, Mumbo just took aim his hand at the team and with a click of his fingers a bright flash of light blinded them all causing them to stop and cover their eyes and when the light dissipate, Mumbo was nowhere to be seen.
"Damn it," Robin growls.
"He truly is a weird human" Starfire explains
"He's magic has grown in power!" Raven explains.
"I don't know dudes but I think we got… argh!" Beastboy began but fell to his knees in sheer pain.
"Beastboy… what is it?" Robin asks.
"I… I… I don't argh!" Beastboy cries out as a tail bursts out of his backside causing the group to back off for when BeastBoy changes into an animal his costume changes with him however this time it didn't.
"Friends… I do not feel so pleasant!" Starfire explains feeling odd herself as orange hairs start to sprout over hands as her finger shrink becoming rounder more like paws.
"What is going on?" Cyborg asks watching his friends change right in front of him while he stayed the same. Raven finding that black fur was covering her entire body, tore off her costume with her claws as they two were becoming paws while Robin tail had grown out from his backside, Starfire now on all fours let out a howl as her tail pushes out lifting her miniskirt as Robin's, Raven, Bestboy's and even her own body was adjusting to that of a canine form.
"What is going on with you guys?" Cyborg asks watching his friend's faces push out into dog muzzles as each one let out a horrified yelp to their transformations, StarFire as an orange and white husky, Raven and Robin as a black Golden Retriever and BeastBoy as a beagle.
"Guys are you in there?" Cyborg asks as each one of the dogs nodded their heads, suddenly BeastBoy and Robin's lifted up as they were smelling something, the two suddenly turn to Starfire and Raven with their tales wagging like crazy and their tongues sticking out.
"What's with you two?" Cyborg asks watching BeastBoy and Robin makes their way towards the two girls and began to sniff their asses, Robin with Starfire and Beastboy with Raven.
"Okay…" Cyborg said scratching his head in this weird turn of events as he notice something poking out between Robin and Beastboy's legs, their penis.
"Whoa what?" Cyborg cries out as he turns away in pure disgust when BeastBoy and Robin mount their mates. Shoving their penises deep into their vaginas, the two begin to pump into them with their tongues hanging out as Raven and Starfire were panting like cries as pleasure flush their entire systems and with one final jerk Robin and BeastBoy planted their seeds into them and dismounted. With it all said and done, Cyborg turns to them to see Starfire licking Robin and Raven licking Beastboy while they lay next to each other like nature normal dogs…

the end?