Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ Perfect ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family
Perfect
Brenna and Mark were hiding.
Not necessarily -hiding-, but close enough. Their parents had sent them to their room with little explanation. Their father had looked angry, their mother angrier. For a while they thought they'd actually -done- something, but once they listened through their door, they'd realized it wasn't something -they'd- done but something one of their parents had done.
So they listened through the door, trying to figure out what was going on. They cracked it open a bit and heard their mother shouting, and for once they'd learned their father could be much louder. Words were spoken that they realized never to repeat. They cringed as they heard furniture moving (their mother's powers acting up, most likely.)
And they listened...
...For a good hour...
...Maybe two...
After a while the noise quieted, and they peeked their head outs. It was quiet, which normally happened after a fight, but they'd never heard such a -loud- fight before.
They skittered to their parent's room in search of some sort of aftermath. They cracked open the door, peeking through.
Their father was lying on the bed, their mother's upper half across his. They smiled and pushed through, climbing up into the bed. Their parents' eyes fluttered open for a moment and they pulled the children closer. Whatever they'd been fighting about, it was over now and forgotten.
They may not be the perfect family, but they were the next best thing.
---
I wanted to have a fight between Gar and Raven. -^^-