Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Fullmetal Beast Boy ❯ Fullmetal Beast Boy ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: Don’t own FMA or TT if I did it would live up to the word TEEN!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Fullmetal Beast Boy Chp.1(revised)
-------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
“Dude I told you! Its my turn to play!” Beast Boy (age 15, had the same uniform but was a lot more built and taller.) complained in the Titans living room or game room as it was known when Cyborg (age 18, was pretty much the same but with newer kick ass tech.) and Beast Boy played the gamestation.
“No way ya little grass stain, I beat you now its MY turn!” Cyborg claimed. “Aaaawww! Come on there’s nothing else to do!” Beast Boy wined. “Go take a hike er sumthing.” Cyborg ridiculed rather than suggested to him.
“Friend’s please do not fight amongst you’re self’s! Can you not simply share the station of games and play together?” Starfire (age 17, her personality was the same but her body was way different as in more “mature”.) naively asked. “No” They both yelled out at the tamaranian.
“Fine… ill be gone for a while” Beast Boy sighed defeated as he got off the couch. “Take your communicator in case of an emergency!” Their leader Robin (age 16, had the same look but taller and tended to have an ego problem now and then which mostly involved showing off, and taking a lot of the credit in front of reporters.) ordered. “Alright… ya stupid, egomaniac, jerk.” Beast Boy cursed him under his breath still mad about their last fight with Overload.
Overload had Raven in his on hands and Beast Boy went ballistic him but as he opened Overload’s hands to get her out Robin threw his disks at Overload and knocked Beast Boy off, next thing he knew Robin carried Raven in his arms and Beast Boy could swear he triumphantly smirked at him.
He got his black jacket from his room and headed to the door but on his way out he got accidentally shouldered by someone, someone who he felt strange around ever since the prophecy incident. “Uff!” They both fell on their behinds. “Sorry.” He apologized while blushing seeing the girl he felt so strange around. “Its all right.” Raven (age 16, like Starfire, her personality had not changed but her body did much but it did have a few downsides jerks kept whistling at her and trying to pick her up and she could swear Robin was sneaking peeks at her leotard in “certain places” during battle.) said, she noticed him blush and thought back to all the times Beast Boy has acted very strange.
He’s tripped over himself, talked very nervously around her and has just been plainly weird. She also noticed how he also has gotten taller and his hair has gotten a bit longer and were he added gel and spiked it up a bit was a definite plus, and how his face and body have gotten more built and… “Hey Raven! Are you alright ?” She hadn’t noticed she still hadn’t gotten up and was staring off in to space.
“Uhh… need to meditate.” she said as she pulled her hood over her face to hide her blushing face. She got up and left in to her room. “Sigh, That’s Raven alright.” Beast Boy sighed smiling like if he was floating, wait he was floating! A black aura surrounded his feet and lifted him and when it finally put him down he ran as fast as he could before Raven’s power lifted him to oblivion!
OUTSIDE OF JUMP CITY…………………………. ..
“Al don’t worry. Look I told you we found the right ingredients to make a philosophers stone and used it on you to give you you’re human body back and now I want to start a new life in Jump City and use the other what’s left to do that. Send my regards to Winry tell her I hope she’ll be happy with…him, and everyone else, good bye Al.” “But Edward!” But the young man hung up the pay phone before his brother could tell him anything else and left.
Edward Elrich (age 15, was a boy with long, braided, blonde hair who wore a black shirt, pants, and boots with a red coat with a symbol on his back that looked like a snake on a cross with wings and a crown on top. Although his height used to be a small stature he finally had his much awaited growth spurt a while back. The main strange characteristics he had were his concealed mechanical right arm and left leg called auto mail.) headed towards the gasoline station’s sign. “Looks like a fair enough size.” The blonde young man then clapped his hands together and giant rays of light shot out everywhere and where the sign once was a motorcycle was in it’s place with a symbol like the one on the back of his coat was on the front.
The young man got on and read the sign by the road “Jump City 10 miles ahead.” He revved up the motorcycle and left leaving his old life and a very angry clerk behind.
……………………… ………...
There it is hope you liked the revised chapter of Fullmetal Beast Boy!
R&R and I mean Read and Review!