Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Hi-jJinks ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Near-drabble piece for Teen Titans, since I've seemed to be doing drabble pieces all day.
Halloween Hi-jinks
Raven pinched her cloak idly. What good was a costume if she was scary like this?
Halloween nearly depressed her at her times, then again nearly everything did. Still, small children around as cuddly little cartoon characters (the more practical ones as brain-eating zombies), getting high off the sugar rush willing given, while she could only sit there as she did everyday and people would back up in fear.
Yes, Halloween depressed her.
She lazily lifted her eyes at the same moment a white sheet went down on her head, and a small "boo" was whispered into her ear.
"What do you want, Beast Boy?" she asked in an annoyed voice, pulling the sheet off her head.
Beast Boy would've had a bored expression on his face if it weren't for the fact that enough sugar to send a small animal into a coma were coursing through his veins. "RobintookStarfireouttrick-or-treatingandCyborg'shangingoutwithBumblebeewan nawatchascarymovie?"
She blinked, trying to decipher the sentence. Once she did, a disdainful look passed her face.
"No."
"Awww. Please, Rae! I promise it's not too scary."
"Beast Boy, listen to me. No."
"I thought you liked horror movies."
A twitch. "Please go away."
"Fine, Rae! Wallow in your own misery!"
A beat.
"Pleeeeeease!"
There was a good chance this would not stop.
"Fine," she gave in regretfully. "I'll watch the stupid movie. But if you get within five feet of me with this much candy in you, I'm going to have to hurt you."
"Deal."
><><><><><><>& lt;><
Halfway through the movie, Beast Boy was clutching onto Raven so tight she might've exploded his brain if she weren't clutching back. The movie was truly horrific, and both were too scared to do anything but watch.
Then a truly amazing thing happened.
Raven whimpered.
It was small, more squeak then whimper, but it happened. Had Beast Boy been paying attention he might've made a comment back, but he only whimpered back, and they hugged each other tighter as the credits began rolling across the screen.
A minute passed. Raven realized how close she was to Beast Boy and pushed him away, quickly forgetting the movie as a soft blush crossed her face.
Beast Boy blinked and turned to face her. Then he began laughing and, for some odd reason, she joined in.
Halloween was truly a magical night.
Author(ess) Notes:
Fifteen minute fic-let #29. http://w ww.livejou rnal.com/community/tt_ 15_fics/9271.html ?view=119351#t119351
Take away spaces. Blow your brains out. Have some fun. Review.