Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: Adventures of Manimal and Geo-Girl ❯ Criminal crowds ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
“TITANS… GO!!” cried Robin.
 
Slade was on the loose again that night, and it couldn't have come at a much worse time as so many other ordinary criminals were on the loose and terrorizing the city. The Titans had no choice but to split up and try to round up all the bad guys solo.
 
Robin of course wanted Slade to himself. “My, my… aren't we feeling confident.” Slade hissed. “I must commend you for your bravery Robin.”
 
Robin whipped out his staff, “Then you'll also commend me for when I take you down, Slade.” he growled. Then the two men engaged in combat.
 
Elsewhere… in many other corners of the town, more crimes were being committed.
 
 
A group of car-thieves had stopped two teenaged girls, and were threatening them to, “Get out of the car or we'll blow your brains out!”
 
The girls, scared with fright, slowly stepped out of the car and let the two crooks take over, but before they could floor it, they felt the car was suddenly being lifted off the ground.
 
“Yo'… this ain't you're ride.” Cyborg said as he held the car over his head, and shook it vigorously until the two boys fell out. “Hey, tin-man, mind your own beeswax.”
 
The boys fired their guns, but of course, Cyborg was immune to them, “Okay… my turn now.” he said, “One… two… three… and KICK!”
 
BAM! The two boys were knocked out cold. “BOO-YAH…!”
 
The girls were ever so impressed by Cyborg's heroics that they both asked him out on a two-way date. Cyborg just couldn't say no to two lovely little ladies, “I've said it before and I'll say it again… Man I love bein' the ladies-man.”
 
 
In the air… another band of crooks were in bomber-jets, and planning to launch their bombs on the power-plant, but suddenly their planes were being attacked by green star-bolts.
 
“Hey… look there!”
 
There was Starfire, chasing after the jets, and shooting the wings out so the plans would lose their control and crash without exploding. “If there is one thing I do not approve of… is earth villains such as you!” the alien girl yelled at them.
 
 
Four more men were robbing the largest bank in town. All the authorities were too busy rounding up all the other criminals to take notice. One of them men however was acting differently. He wore a mask like that Robin guy, and he spoke in long sentences.
 
“Give me the weapons…” he said, “I shall attempt to guard the entrances to ensure that we are not being pursued.”
 
“Okay, okay…!” the leader snapped, “But don't you be givin' us away now.”
 
The safe door was blown wide open, and there wasn't a corner inside that wasn't filled with gold, jewels, and money. “Ho, ho, hoo… we're rich fellas… da richest men alive!”
 
As the other three men jumped into the safe and began to fill up their bags and cases, the fourth-man however saw his as his chance to make his move. While the other three were too busy, he called the police, and then turned his attention to the men in the safe.
 
“Dere must be billions in dis here place.”
 
“We'll load the gold first… and don't try and carry too much at a time its heavy.”
 
Suddenly, they heard a gun being cocked. The men turned and saw who they thought was their ally holding them at gun point with all their weapons at his side. “Hey… what are you doin'?”
 
Then… before there eyes… the man had transformed back into Copy-Cat, who had been deceiving them all along. “Stay where you are, Earthmen.” The Psyconian Prince sneered at them. “The greed that has brought you here shall cost you dearly…”
 
He pulled on an emergency switch, and huge metal bars closed in on the safe locking the three men inside. “I have alerted the authorities… they are on their way. You three men are doomed.”
 
The men pounded on the bars angrily. “Let us out!”
 
“Ya' can't leave us here!”
 
Copy-Cat had already left just as the police came by.
 
 
Two more men were on the roof of a tall building, and were holding a young child in their hand. They had kidnapped the kid in hopes of gaining a ransom from the parents, but since they called the police instead, their only choice was to kill the brat.
 
“Happy landing's kid…” the men laughed as they three the screaming child over the ledge.
 
However, help had arrived just in time, as Terra flew in on a floating rock and saved the child. “Easy kid… you're going to be okay.”
 
While she returned the child to the worried parents, the two men on the roof tried to break for it, when suddenly a huge green pterodactyl whooshed down from the skies, and grabbed the men in its talons.
 
After brining the two men to the authorities down below, the pterodactyl, changed back into Beast-Boy and stood alongside his wife, Terra. “Dude… you two have had one case of fowl play.” He joked.
 
Terra laughed, “You still got it going…”
 
 
Finally…
 
Two men driving a tank were heading straight for the town ready to blow it to smithereens, when suddenly Raven popped out from under a manhole. “Go ahead… make my day.” she said while narrowing her eyes. “Azarath… Metrione… ZINTHOS!”
 
Her powers bent the big gun on the tank, and then flipped the tank completely over so it couldn't move, and the two men were trapped inside.
 
 
When the Titans had met back up, they were pleased to report that all the criminals were rounded up… well almost all of them. Slade was the only one to have escaped. “We'll get him next time!” he said, “As long as the Teen Titans are around… crime will never get away ever.”
 
Starfire's eyes were beaming with hearts for her dear husband. She loved it so much the way he always kept up his determination.
 
With their mission complete, they all decided to head back to the tower.
 
As they walked Beast-Boy felt so incredibly happy to have such friends and Terra as his wife at last… and after all the horrid things that had happened to him in his past life.
 
All the hardships he had been through that cost him his family and foster family, mutating his skin, and worse hardships after that. Even nearly losing Terra several times over… but all that was in the past now…
 
(Music cue)
 
“Oh, no…” Raven moaned, “Don't tell you're going to sing?”
 
“Why not…” Beats-Boy said, “Its how I feel right now about you guys…”
 
Then he began to sing using his magic voice, which allowed him to change his voice so he could sing any type of song in the world with any type of voice... he sang about the love he felt towards his friends…
 
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
It's a rare condition, this day and age,
to read any good news on the newspaper page.
Love and tradition of the grand design,
some people say it's even harder to find.
 
 
The other Titans began to agree with Beast-Boy, “You go, BB…” Cyborg said giving him a brotherly noogie.
 
Starfire smiled, and Robin shot him a thumb-up.
 
 
Well then there must be some magic clue inside these gentle walls
Cause all I see is a tower of dreams
real lov
e burstin' out of every seam.
 
 
Terra planted a kiss on her husband's cheek, and even Raven and Copy-Cat began to realize that Beast-Boy was right as everyone began to sing along.
 
..
 
(Everyone)
 
As days go by,
We're gonna fill our lives with happiness.
The moon may cry,
We're gonna smother the blues with tenderness.

When days go by,
There's room for you,
room for me,
for gentle hearts an opportunity.

As days go by,
We are more than just friends, we are family…
 
 
As the song ended, everyone headed into the tower for a peaceful night.
 
Author's notes:
 
For those of who don't what I mean by Beast-Boy's magic voice… remember that this is a chain fic.
 
But more will be explained as we progress.