Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Stock Up ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

In celebration of the fact that my own stalker is now stalking someone else.
 
Stock Up
 
Raven grinned as she dropped her lunch on the table. The group was instantly suspicious.
 
“What's up, Rae?” Gar asked suspiciously. She beamed at him; he cringed.
 
“You seem… cheerful, Vic offered. She smiled warmly biting into her apple with a foreboding crunch. He hid under the table.
 
Rich avoided saying anything; Kori stared at the girl beside her with fear she was not used to feeling around her friend.
 
The grin did not go away as she destroyed the fruit, then downed her mug of tea.
 
“So, uh… Something… good happen today?” Rich tried. There was more grinning.
 
“Yes,” she lilted. “I just saw my stalker stalking somebody else!”
 
There was a collective sigh of relief. They'd met Raven's stalker (a small dark kid who liked show tunes) and he was creepy on more than one level. For a full year she'd been trying to get rid of him. Finally Rich had threatened him properly, and he'd seemed to ignore her after that.
 
There was a cheer, and Vic offered to take them somewhere after school to celebrate.
 
Notes:
There is much love for Chelsea, who is probably responsible for the fact that Creepy Stalker Dude is no longer stalking me. At lunch one day I saw him following some other girl. I cheered.
And if you ever have a stalker like I did, you have much sympathy from me. There is no reason for anyone to put me through that torture.
Somehow, I have a feeling I will always attract the creepy guys.
Click submit to join the anti-stalker club. Or to give me a review.