Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans in High School- freshman ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
FIRST FANFIC!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Sorry, I just have AN EXTREMELY LARGE SUGAR RUSH!!!

I have permission from my sister to use Geneva in my stories!
Raven has my sister’s schedule!!!! XD Poor Raven…..

You know TitanRavenFreak and BEHIND-the-BLUE-moon are my older sisters! TitanRavenFreak got the story Geneva’s Hyperness off of me because I’M GENEVA!!! Already too much was told…. Dun-dun-duuuuuuuun….

This is a BBRae fic because it is my favorite couple!

Please enjoy my first fanfic! And also, if I get flames, the flamer gets to deal with my two sisters!!
XD


I don’t own TT….

The TT in High School Chapter One

A teenager with the name of Garfield Logan stood in front of his new school with a slick grin on his face. He was surprised to see all of the hot girls that surrounded him and was about to ask one out when some big guy blocked his way.

“Hey Gar! How are you doing? Man, summer couldn’t get over soon enough!” he said. “I’m fine Vic. But I’m very busy right n-” another guy appeared next to Victor Stone. It was Tim Drake. “Hey Gar! What up?” he asked.

“Not much now can I please- well,…….” he just pointed to the nearby group of girls conversing. Victor took one look at them and rolled his eyes. “Hey Tim, Gar is- Tim?” he asked. Tim was drooling over one of the girls. She had cherry red hair with emerald eyes.



“Um, please tell me, do we have to navigate through all these confusing turns?” she asked while looking at a map of Jump City High. The girl next to her with blonde hair responded. “Kori, it is easier than it looks. Trust me, this is my Sophomore year and you’ll get used to this place easily.”



Garfield and Tim had hearts in their eyes as they continued staring at the girls. “Man, c’mon you two!” shouted Victor. He smacked them on their heads and they looked up at him and scowled just as the bell rang. “Hey, what do you know! Gotta go! Bye!” he said and ran away quickly.




Raven looked at her schedule card and frowned. She had classes with many people that she absolutely despised. “Not like I have any friends anyway….” she muttered… Once she walked in her class, she saw a seat between her sister and a guy with green hair.

She looked around more, but that was the only spot left. The frown on her face grew and she walked over to her seat. Her sister leaned over. “Hi Raven! We have all classes with each other!!! Yay!” she whispered.

“Yay..” Raven replied sarcastically and banged her head on the desk once, earning herself a disapproving look from her teacher, Mrs. Jones. “Young lady, I assure you that is not encouraged in this class.” she said. “I had a very good reason for doing it, but I assure you that I’ll never do it again.” said Raven.

Mrs. Jones nodded. “Hello class. My name is Mrs. Jones and I’m your Language Arts and Literature teacher this year. I will let you know, I have strict rules for this class that you will oblige unless you want lunch detention or ISS.”

Everyone in the class nodded. “So let us learn our names. Kom Anders.”
“Here.”
“Kori Anders.”
“I am the present!”
“Tim Drake.“Here.”
“Garfield Logan?”
“Here.”
“Geneva Roth.”
“Here!”
“Raven Roth.”
“Here.”
“Victor Stone.”
“Here.”
“Okay, Raven, you are already on my list.”

Once Language Arts and Literature were over, Raven went to Science, where she just happened to see Geneva sitting in the table three tables away from her. But she was not alone. At her table, she had the same green haired guy, Kori Anders, and Victor Stone.

“Hey, you were just in my last class! I’m Garfield Logan!” he said. “I’m Raven.” she replied quietly.

“Hello today class. My name is Mrs. Sucher. In this class, we’ll learn physics, the Periodic table of elements, and much more. We’ll do exciting labs too, and at the end of the year, we’ll be making rockets.”

Mrs. Sucher went on and on about science while Raven tuned out. When the bell rang, a girl named Jinx waved her hand in front of Raven’s face to get her back to consciousness. “Huh? Oh. Thank you.” muttered Raven and she stood up and walked away. Jinx looked in her direction surprised.



Garfield Logan walked to his next class: band. If he had heard the legends correctly from Victor, he had been told that band turned you into a nerd, and that was the last thing Garfield wanted. When he stepped in the room, his thoughts changed.

The room was huge with navy blue carpet on the floor and it had padded walls to help kill the sound. He took a seat in one of the chairs and sat quietly. He glanced up at the first row and saw the purple-haired girls that were in his other classes.

“Good morning students. My name is Mr. Goodrum and I’m your band teacher for this year…..”


At lunch, Garfield sat down at the first table he saw, but he didn’t know that it was the Senior table. Five Seniors approached the table and stared at Garfield. “You a Senior, kid?” asked one of them.

“No.” replied Garfield quietly

“Well then, what are you?”

“A Freshman..”

“Boys, his fate is sealed.” the guy easily picked up Garfield and started dragging him to the bathroom. That was when Terra came up to them. “Hey guys!” she said. All of the boys (except for one of the seniors) stared at Terra. “How about you leave the green guy alone.” she ordered.

The Seniors looked at her confusedly. “Why? Is this guy your friend?” asked the leader boy (we’ll just call him Mammoth) Terra nodded. Mammoth brought Garfield up and dusted him off like nothing happened. They walked off.

Garfield turned to face Terra. “Thank you! How can I ever repay you- wait! Will you go out with me?” asked Garfield. Terra nodded. “Tonight Gar! At seven at that Italian food place up the street from here!” she said happily. Garfield waved and walked off back to the cafeteria when he saw Raven walking by.

Garfield tried to make her stop walking away, but she just kept walking faster and faster. He shrugged, walked into the cafeteria, and sat down next to the seniors. “Kid, you’re lucky Terra is your friend. Our names. I’m Mammoth, this is Control Freak, Mod, Gizmo, and Malchior.” said Mammoth while pointing to each person.

“I’m Gar.” said Garfield.

Lalalalalalalalala!!!!! Please tell me, do I write any better than my sister TitanRavenFreak? Please read, review, and enjoy!!! XD