Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans: Slade's Return ❯ A plan is formed ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans or any of the charecters in this story. So please don't sue me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

THE TEEN TITANS!

Chapter 7-A plan is formed.
The titans were waiting for Titans East to arrive. Robin and the others were in the control room waiting for them, but Raven had gone back to her room. She was staring at her hands again, as if waiting for the symbols to appear. “What have I done? All that’s happening, it’s my fault. Slade doesn’t want Robin, he wants me. It’s almost time, and I can’t do anything to stop it. And now all I’ve done is drag my friends into all this with me. Starfire, please be alright.” She thought as she buried her face in her hands and cried.

Then, the door slid open and Beast Boy walked into the room. “Raven?” He said.

Raven’s head shot up at the sound of Beast Boy’s voice. “Beast Boy, I didn’t hear you come in. What’s going on?” She asked.

“Nothing. I came to see if you were OK but I heard you crying while I was walking to my room. What’s wrong?” Asked Beast Boy.

Raven hesitated. “He deserves to know why Terra died. I can’t lie to him anymore.”

Raven took Beast Boy’s hand in hers. “Beast Boy, there’s something I have to tell you. So…I need you to not say anything until I’m finished. OK?” Said Raven.

Beast Boy nodded. “As you know, Slade reappeared on my birthday. But that day, he wasn’t after Robin, he was after me. On the day I was born, I looked into my future…and I saw the world end. And I would be the cause of it. When Slade came after me, it was to pass on a message. He told me that no matter what I do, to end the world is my destiny and there’s nothing I can do to stop it…no matter how much I may want to.” She explained.

Raven couldn’t look Beast Boy in the face. “So, what happened to Terra…was Slade’s warning to you as well as us?” Asked Beast Boy.

“He was telling me that he was going to make sure I fulfilled my destiny…by taking care of all my friends. First it was Terra, now he may be doing god knows whatever to Starfire. I don’t know what to do Beast Boy. I have to stop him somehow.” She cried.

Raven was surprised when Beast Boy pulled her into an embrace. She wrapped her arms around him. “None of this is your fault Raven. All this is because of Slade. You haven’t told any of the others, have you?” Asked Beast Boy.

“No one. You’re the first one I’ve told the complete truth.” Said Raven.

“Then you have to tell the others. Robin needs to know so we can form a plan. But I don’t Slade wants you alone. He does want revenge against Robin. We just have to tell him this, so he can take it in to account when he makes his final plan.”

Raven nodded. Beast Boy took her hand and they walked back to the control room.

~~~1 hour later.~~~

The moment Aqualad, Bumblebee and Speedy had arrived, Beast Boy and Raven were ready for action, Jinx’s security layouts were ready, and Robin formulated a plan of action. And raven told everyone of why else this was happening. And to her surprise, the Titans were a lot more understanding than she originally thought. So, Robin told them of his plan. "Alright guys. This time when we fight Slade, we make it the last. We capture Slade and make sure he’s put away for good. And to make sure this happens, we have to take out all of his ‘apprentices.’" Said Robin.

He then turned towards Jinx’s layouts. "These are all the entrance’s to the old Hive facility. There are 3 in total and they’ll be expecting an attack from all 3." Said Robin.

"So, that’s what we’re gonna give them? Dude…Slade will so be ready for that!" Said Beast Boy."But we’re not using those entrances, are we?" Asked Raven.

"No…there’s one entrance that Slade doesn’t know about…yet. But thanks to Jinx and Bumblebee, we do know about it." Said Robin.

"When the Hive was built, we needed illegal materials to build the training facility inside it. Which meant they had to shipped here where nobody would notice. And the best way for that was under water." Said Jinx.

Jinx pointed to the cargo entrance. "The goods were transported on ships and dropped off 2 miles away from the facility. Then some of the workers would swim out and get them." Said Bumblebee.

"So, Blood ran it like any normal school. Students come in one way, supplies came in another." Said Speedy.

"But that entrance was kept off limits to students. Nobody was ever told about it. Bumblebee and I only know about it because sometimes, we were sent to get some of the supplies." Said Jinx.

"And that’s our way into Slade’s hideout. I’m not waiting for him to send me a message, I’m bringing the fight to him! Cyborg, is the Submarine ready to go?" Asked Robin.

"I made all the necessary modifications months ago. I did it when we had to bring Speedy and Bumblebee on an underwater mission. The ship has three more compartments, and a bigger engine!" Cyborg said proudly.

"Good. Aqualad, Beast Boy. You guys are going to have to swim along side us."

"No problem." Said Beast Boy.

"I prefer swimming anyway." Said Aqualad.

"Alright Titans, move out!" Shouted Robin.

They ran towards the T-Ship. But Jinx lingered behind. "Hey, what’s up?" Asked Cyborg.

"He called me a Titan. I never thought I’d be one." Said Jinx.

"You’re helping us find Star, I think he considers you one now. I think we all do."

"I think I like the idea of being a Titan."

With that, Jinx ran after Cyborg.

~~~Slade’s lair.~~~

"Alright Red X, your times up…" Started Blackfire.

She walked in to see Red X straightening himself out, then putting his mask back on. Then she saw the blood pooled around Starfire’s inner thighs, just below her skirt and dotted on the hem of it. "Well done Red X. I knew that there was a ruthless villain inside you. Come, let’s get back to the throne room. I’m sure Slade will be very pleased with you."
"You go ahead. I’ll catch up." Said Red X.

Blackfire walked away. So she didn’t notice the black cloth wrapped around Red X’s forearm, or the jagged, bloody rock lying beside his feet. Starfire awoke a little and whispered. "Thank you for not violating me Red X." Starfire whispered.

"I couldn’t do it Starfire. I guess I’m not the ruthless villain she thinks I am. Now, make like your still unconscious. She’s coming back." Hissed X.

Blackfire came back in. "C’mon X, you don’t want to keep Slade waiting. And bring Starfire. Slade wants her to be apart of this little message." Called Blackfire.

Red X went to pick up Starfire. She laid limply in his arms as her carried her out to the main throne room.

~~~Titans Tower.~~~

The gang was just about to launch when Slade’s message was sent to the on board computer. "Hello again Titans. I see you’re ready to come and meet me for our final battle. Good…I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time." Said Slade.

"Well, enjoy it while it lasts Slade because this is the last time that you get away!" Said Robin.

"We’re gonna make you pay for all that you’ve done." Hissed Raven.

"Well, I’m looking forward to your arrival. And one more thing before I go."

Slade brought the camera towards Red X, Blackfire and Starfire who was sat tied to a chair. "Starfire!" Gasped Robin.

"Robin, please…help me!" Cried Starfire.

"Don’t worry Robin, Red X has taken ‘very’ good care of Starfire. She’s been given all of his personal attention." Giggled Blackfire.

"If you’ve hurt her…" Hissed Robin.

"Oh, Red X has done more than that Robin. You see, we all know what you feel for Starfire. If you’d have had the chance, you could have been her first. But now…Red X has had that privilege." Said Slade.

"No…you couldn’t…you wouldn’t…"

"I can…I would…and Red X did. It was his first time doing that to a girl, but I’m quite pleased with his results. I hope this was good motivation Robin. See you soon."

The screen went blank. "How could he let him…" Said Raven, tears sliding down her face.

"It’s OK Raven, he’s not gonna get away with this." Vowed Beast Boy over the communicator.

"He is so gonna pay." Snarled Cyborg.

"Robin?" Said Speedy.

Robin’s hands were shaking as he griped the controls with all his strength. "Robin, are you…" Started Speedy.

But no one had time to think as Robin pushed the release button and the ship fell into the water. Aqualad and Beast Boy were shouting over the communicators, yelling at Robin to slow down so they could catch up. "Robin, for god sakes will you…" Yelled Cyborg.

"This is the last straw Slade! When I find you, we end this…once and for all!" Shouted Robin.

But then, the ship jerked and stopped. Beast Boy had turned into a humpback whale and grabbed hold of the back of the ship to stop it, under Cyborg’s orders. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WE HAVE TO…" Shouted Robin.

"You have to calm down and think for a second. If we go charging in there, Slade will eat us alive. You know how he thinks Robin, this was to get you so angry you can’t even think straight. I don’t blame you for being so angry, we all are, but we’re no good to Star if we’re captured before we even get in there." Said Cyborg.

"And you’re all missing something else." Said Jinx.

"What do you mean? Asked Raven.

"I’ve been with Red X for a little under 2 years. I think I know him pretty well, or at least well enough to know that he would never force himself on a woman and when he’s covering something up."

Jinx put the image of Red X and Starfire up on the screen. "From what I’ve learned about Tamaranians, their blood is a more lighter shade of red. That blood around Starfire’s legs is almost black." Said Jinx.

"She’s right, and I’ve just seen something around Red X’s arm." Said Raven.

She’d taped the message in hopes of getting a trace signal, but now it served another purpose. Raven highlighted Red X’s right forearm. "From the looks of that, he cut himself to make it look like he hurt Starfire. And that looks like that was a pretty nasty cut." Said Cyborg.

"That doesn’t change anything! The fact that he didn’t do it, doesn’t change the fact that Slade ordered him to do it! It finally ends today, one way or another! But we need a new plan. I’ll tell you guys on the way." Said Robin.

Robin fired up the engines as Beast Boy let them go. Then, they were on their way. The final confrontation with Slade was at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, so Red X didn’t hurt Starfire but Robin doesn’t care. He’s so angry at Slade, he could very well kill him. And after all that’s happened, I can’t say I blame him. Until next time then. Remember, read & review please.