Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Yet With Passion Replete ❯ Prologue: Meet the Characters ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The stage is empty.
 
On one side enters three twenty-year olds. On the other, two.
 
Allow me to introduce these five young people to you.
 
First, we have Mara, the daughter of Terrence and BeastGirl. As you may or may not be able to tell, she has short blond hair, gray eyes, and is quite the looker. She is, like her mother, often wild and unpredictable, the partier. She inherited the ability to control the earth around her from her father.
 
Following Mara is Alex, the son of Marie and Nathan. His dark purple hair masks his dark blue eyes as the locks shade his face. He's decently muscular, nothing to write home about, but is often calm and collected, and any girl should be lucky to have him. His powers spawn from both his mother and father, and he has the potential to be more powerful than both combined.
 
Finally on this side of the stage is Robin and Firestar's daughter Selene. Dark auburn hair accents her hazel eyes and her lean build. She enjoys partying as much as Mara but is more subtle about her parties. Talented with the same powers possessed by her father Firestar, she often is seen fighting with glowing green eyes.
 
And now, ladies and gentlemen, we move over to the other side of the stage.
 
First over here we have the son of Ruby and Endymion, Ian. His brown hair and hazel eyes go perfectly together, making him a knockout all the girls go for. His devil-may-care attitude often gets him in trouble, however.
 
Finally, the daughter of Asphodel and Sapphire, Alice. Brown hair like Ian's, but her eyes are a grayish-green, and it often changes colors anyway. She is quiet and reserved, but has moments when she explodes.
 
Now we know all the new characters. As for the old…well, you'll just have to wait and see.
 
Anger. Hatred. Betrayal. Love. Lust. All words that seem to follow these young adults everywhere. As their story unfolds, you'll see how trying it truly is to be young in this world.
 
The stage is set.