Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Dreming of a Demon ❯ Feelings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dreaming of a Demon Part 2.

PS I DONT OWN TEKKEN, I WISH I DID*SOB*

Chapter 2 Feelings

Jin awoke groggily later that night, wondering where the hell he was then remembering that he had come to Hwoarang for help.

`At least, my back's stopped hurting, the devil must have healed… Huh?'. Jin could hear a soft noise coming from out side of the room Jin was hiding and sleeping in. Quietly, Jin slipped out of it and followed the noise. He went into Hwoarangs bedroom and saw a sight. Hwoarang was tossing and turning slowly in bed, his red hair flying every where, he was also muttering something in Japanese that Jin couldn't quite make out. Suddenly Jin heard a familiar name, `Beak'. `He's dreaming about his master?' Jin thought in surprise as he saw the red head turn onto his back.

Suddenly Hwoarang cried out, as if in pain, his back arched and he begin to toss and turn a lot more violently. Jin stared in shock, not knowing what to do, quickly he reached over to Hwoarang and pulled him into his arms to try and subdue him. Slowly Hwoarang stopped thrashing about and settled into Jin's arms a small soft smile on his lips. Jin gently stroked Hwoarangs (Not yet you perverts!) hair to comfort him. `What am I doing? Why am I doing this? He's my rival for Christ's sake!…but he looks …beautiful when he sleeps…so beautiful…god am I falling for him?'.

Hwoarang groaned as Jin stroked his hair gently, and Jin withdrew his hand as though he'd been burned. Hwoarang carried on sleeping in Jin's arms and Jin was beginning to feel tired again ,so gently, Jin lay his back on the bed and settled down to fall asleep, Hwoarang held snugly in his arms.

Hwoarang woke but kept his eyes shut trying to remember his dream.

`Jin was in it… At first I thought it was Master Beak so I called out his name but then it was that mother fucking bastered Kazuya…and he …he shot me…weird… then… I dreamt that Jin was holding me in his arms …… comforting me…' Hwoarng opened his eyes to see Jin fast asleep his arms holding him in a tight embrace. `Shit! It wasn't a dream! The last part actually happened! …he looks so peaceful when he's asleep...I wonder why he's in my bed any way... I'd love to know why…' Hwoarng felt an evil smile creep up onto his lips. Hwoarang looked at the clock 7:30am Hwoarang groaned silently, early mornings were not his strong point.

Hwoarang sighed and gently got out of Jin's grip on him ,then went for a shower.

Jin woke up to the gentle hissing sound of rushing water, then realized that Hwoarang was missing. `Oh crap! Hwoarang knows I slept here! What am I going to say, oh you were have in a nightmare so I decided to comfort you all night? Yeah like that will work'. Jin heard the water being turned off so Jin did the one thing he could think of, pretend that he was still asleep. Quickly he lay back down ,closed his eyes and controlled his breathing so that his heartbeat didn't' sound like a rampaging elephant.

Jin heard Hwoarang come into the bed room and sit down on the bed next to him. Jin opened his eye a crack to see… Hwoarang's crack! Hwoarang was completely naked at the side of him, drying his hair, his back to Jin. Jin gulped quietly and closed his eyes again… then after a minute, he felt something soft and warm on his cheek, Jin stopped himself from gasping or looking at what was happening ,yet his heart leapt uncontrollably.

Did Hwoarang just kiss him!?. As quickly as it came the feeling left and Jin opened his eye again to see Hwoarang put on a pair of white GI pants and a matching open shirt. (The same suit he wore in Tekken 3) Jin closed his eye before he felt Hwoarang shaking him up.

"Hey Kazama wake up, come on… wake up or I'll whip your ass again!" Jin slowly opened his eyes to see Hwoarang trying to glare at him but the smirk was evident on his lips. "Come on I'm going down to the mall then the gym and your coming with me" Jin groaned.

"Why?" Hwoarang rolled his eyes, it looked as thought it was strained.

"Because you need more than one set of cloths and so far you only have mine on, now get up quick" Jin nodded as Hwoarang went to the kitchen and closed the door.

Hwoarang forced himself to not slam the door as he leaned on it panting. `What the hell was I thinking when I did that! Jesus what the hell did I take? I kissed Kazama! On the cheek yes, but I still fucking kissed him! I hope he was in a deep enough sleep not to notice, God why does this shit only happen to me!'.

Hwoarang shakily set about making breakfast so he had enough time to calm his nerves. Once he was finished he opened the door and put the food on the Dining room table. "Kazama breakfast's ready!" Hwoarang called. Jin reappeared in a plain white shirt and jeans. "Great…" Hwoarang noted that Jin was avoiding his eyes if he could, he suspected because of him being in Hwoarang's bed. "Are you okay Jin?" Jin just nodded…then he shook his head when Hwoarang looked at him critically.

"I just don't want to get you involved in this Hwoarang , it doesn't matter where I go he'll find me I know he will". Hwoarang put a resting hand on his rivals? No……ex rivals shoulder.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine ,we'll get him off your back, we'll work together" Jin looked up at Hwoarang's serious face.

"You mean that?" Jin asked, and Hwoarang gave him that smile…the same one that he'd given Jin back when they had been surrounded by guards a month ago…

"Of course… listen K…Jin I want us to be friends… I'm a little sick of this rivalry shit, and I know you are…so what do you say?". Jin looked thoughtful for a second before he face split into a grin. "I say yes. Hwoarang, I'm Jin Kazama".

Hwoarang laughed. "Alright Jin Kazama, my names Hwoarang Doo San pleasure to meet you". Jin frowned he was sure he'd heard that surname before…

"Doo San? Isn't that…" Hwoarang nodded solemnly and Jin was surprised to see a tear fall from Hwoarangs eyes, Hwoarang tried to hasitly turn away as not to let Jin see, but Jin grabbed his arm and spun him to face him. "Hey…it's okay you don't have to hide from me… I cry about my…my mother to." Hwoarang looked down, his shoulder's shaking. Jin cupped his face so he could look into Hwoarang's amber eyes. "It's okay… trust me…". Hwoarang nodded and he cried. Jin pulled him into a hug and there was breakfast left on the table, forgotten. Hwoarang held onto Jin, feeling as though if he was taken away ,Hwoarang would fall apart. "Jin…don't leave me...please…" Hwoarng murmured his eyes shut, not caring how pathetic he sounded.

Jin froze looking down at Hwoarang's face, he pulled Hwoarang closer. "I won't leave you Hwoarang I promise". The Korean nodded and cupped Jin's face. "Thank you". Then he kissed him. Hwoarang was scared that Jin would push him off in shock and surprise, but quite the opposite Jin kissed him back with full force enjoying the Koreans mouth. "Mhm…Jin…I…I think I've fallen, in love with you" Jin nodded then smiled. "I love you too… ever since…oh it has to be when we first met".

Hwoarang looked at him shocked. "Really? Wow, I never knew I was so irresistible!" Both Jin and Hwoarang laughed together before Kissing one other again.

Whaddya think? Not bad Huh? Okay the last bit was corny but still… Next Chapter! Hwoarang and Jin get a visit from someone! Who though??? Wait and see!.

Hwoarang: Why did you get me to do the first move and kiss Jin, why not the other way round! *Pouts*

Me: I didn't think you'd complain Hwoarang, any way Me and Jin threw a coin, head's it was him to do the kiss, tails it was you, I don't need to say anymore do I?

Lee: I can't believe it! I'm not even in this fic yet, and I have to do as I'm told!

Me: *Whispers to Lee* Do you want to tell Jin about your little date or shall I?

Lee: Okay I get the picture I'm gone! *Disappears*

H: *Shakes head* Your unbelievable Jade Rotaski! I hope your not going to any more of these horrid *Shudder* Slash fics are you?

Me: Hwoarang you say it as if it's a bad thing! No kisses for you!

Jin: *Sticks out tongue to Hwoarang* does that mean I get his kiss then? *Looks VERY hopeful*

Me: Maybe… you'll just have to see… any way R&R people! Please! I need those reviews, I don't care if you flame and complain, as long as it's a review! Bye! Wait for the next chapter. *Evil laughter* I'll be back!