Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's little sister: The lessons of a big brother ❯ Lesson #2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hwoarang Looked at the little girl and tried to figure out a way to fit Alexis on his bike. "I KNOW!" He said running to get the huge book bag from school. "Here" he said attaching it with three belts. "Alexis try in out!"

"Is that Goberment aprubed?" Alexis eyed it suspiciously

"No… But its safe it even has a security belt at top!" he said holding the thick belt up for her to see.

"It doesn't look conforditible … or safe." She said "I'll fix the first problem!" Soon Alexis ran into the house dragging Hwoarang Behind her. "Here!" she said grabbing her bag and running back. "Here!" she stated excitedly. Alexis pulled Out a cushion. (A/N The bag is small but fits a lot in it) She placed it in the bottom of the bag and had Hwoarang put her in and zip up the sides so only her head poked out. "Thank you big brudder!"

Soon they were at the store, and into another argument…

"I want to ride in the cart! That's why there's a seat there!" Alexis said looking at him angrily.

"You should walk. That's why god gave you legs!" He said looking at her like a parent might.

"But I wanna ride in the cart." Alexis said pouting largely, she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"I guess you can." Hwoarang sighed lifting her into the cart.

"Thank you Big Brudder" Alexis said politely. "Where's the list?"

"What list?"

"When Mamma & I went shopping we always had a list." Alexis said about to launch into a story "Mamma always had a list except this once she forgot it at home- "

"You'll be my list." He said cutting her off. Does she ever shut up? He thought.

"Okay!" Alexis said happily. "First that Isle!" She pointed to isle one. "Get the chicken noodle soup! Alphabet soup to! Oh and the corn!" Hwoarang reached for all of these and at the same time grabbed lima beans.

"Ew! Not those!" She said sticking out her tongue & scrunched up her face "They're gross!"

"Live with it." He snapped going on.

"Fine!" She said angrily, but a soon as Hwoarang reached for the alphabet soup she put the lima beans back on the shelf. "There." She whispered.

"What next?" he asked.

"Potato soup!" She said, and Hwoarang put it in the cart "I could of sworn I put lima beans in there."

"Guess not big brudder." She said "But it doesn't matter they're nasty and way!"

-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`

"Peanut butter, oh and those peanut butter cookies right there! Purple jelly! White bread! Not brown!"

"Okay, that's it no more isles!" He said happily. "Let's go home and have some hotdogs and kraft mac & cheese."

"It Unhigen- Gen… well its not healthy!" Alexis snapped

"Just tonight." He said then it sunk in "What are they teaching you in school?"

"My ABC's and 123's" Alexis said proudly.

"So where did the big word come from?" He said looking puzzled.

" T.B." She said happily as they got to the check out counter.

" I swore I had The spicy chicken dinner. I also had carrots…" He look confused "Alexis?"

"What Big brudder?" Hwoarang glared at her "IT WASN"T ME! It was the one armed man!"

"Yeah… Right." Hwoarang said looking at "to late now."

~ Lesson #2 ~

Hwoarang found out Alexis watches T.V WAY too much.