Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's Sister ❯ Hwoarang's sister: Alexis arrives! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is Neko! I would like to say several things:

1. I've not seen the Tekken Movie.

2. I've only played the Tekken 3 game.

3. I do not own Tekken!

4. I'm in this story. My real name is in this story!

5. I hope you enjoy it!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hwoarang messed with the motorcycle in his garage hoping to find out what was wrong with it.

"DAMN!" he shouted in frustration as he hit the side of the motorcycle. "Just start you damn bike!" he said as he hit it again. The bike sputtered and spat out smoke. Hwoarang then wiped his forehead. "It's to hot out here!" he said as he wiped his cheek. Hwoarang then dusted his hands on his shirt, which then was covered in oil Hwoarang then stood up.

"I'll just go inside and get myself a Coke!" he said as he walked back into his house. Hwoarang opened his refrigerator to get his drink. When he opened the can, the sweet liquid came out of the can spraying him in the face.

"This must not be my day!" he said as he sweat dropped.

Dingdong went the doorbell. Hwoarang looked at the door. Dingdong the doorbell went again.

"Hold on!!" He shouted from the kitchen

Hwoarang ran up the stairs into his room and put on his favorite black shirt with a fire dragon on it. He then wiped off the oil smudges on his cheek and forehead with a wet washcloth. Dingdong the doorbell rang from downstairs. Hwoarang threw down the washcloth. "I'm coming!" he said as he put his goggles on. Hwoarang ran down the stairs and opened the door. "What the hell?" he wondered. No one was at the door. Hwoarang walked out on the porch. No one was in sight he scratched his head in confusion. Hwoarang then turned around and walked back into the house. He closed the door behind him.

"That was strange. No one was there!" he said Hwoarang then stopped and turned to the door. "Wasn't the door locked?" he asked himself when Hwoarang walked into hallway he jumped! "Alexis!!" he shouted

The girl called Alexis glared at Hwoarang. "For someone who is lighting fast in Tae Kwon Do they sure are really slow at answering the door!" Alexis exclaimed.

"And why are you here??" Hwoarang asked

"Is there a law that says: `A little sister can't see her big brother?" Alexis asked

"Not that I'm aware of!" Hwoarang replied!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What did you think? Plaese review!!