Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Hwoarang's Sister ❯ Spending Time: Part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Tekken. *Sobs* I wanna own Hwoarang!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hwoarang turned the key to the motorcycle. Alexis wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You ready?" Hwoarang yelled over the roar of the engine.

"Yep!!" Alexis shouted back

Hwoarang touched what seemed to be some kind of remote at the waist of his pants. The garage door slowly raised up revealing a nice bright warm day. Hwoarang then took off on the motorcycle. The garage door closed by itself when the motorcycle was on the street. Alexis looked at the garage door in confusion. She thought about asking Hwoarang, but stopped herself. She didn't want them to get caught in an accident.

~By the shopping malls~

Alexis looked over at one of the malls.

"Hwoarang look!" Alexis said as Hwoarang stopped in front of a red light.

"What?" Hwoarang asked

"Over there!" Alexis replied as she pointed to a dojo.

"What about" Hwoarang asked as he quickly looked at the stoplights.

"It has the same sign Master Beak had!!" Alexis replied

Hwoarang narrowed his eyes to see the sign.

"It does!" He replied

"Can we go check it out?" Alexis asked

"Why not!" Hwoarang said as he made a sharp turn when the light turned green.

~At the Dojo~

"Hello?" Hwoarang asked

Alexis followed Hwoarang staying as close as she could to him without making them trip. Hwoarang sat on a bench and took his shoes off. Alexis did the same. When Alexis and Hwoarang went into the middle of the Dojo, they noticed three teenagers staring at them.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?" Alexis screamed

The three teenagers mouths dropped open.

"ALEXIS?" They shouted

Hwoarang looked at Alexis then the teenagers. He then leaned over to Alexis.

"Who are these guys?" he asked

"These guys didn't believe I was your sister!"

Alexis said looking at Hwoarang

Hwoarang looked up at the teenagers.

"Tell me your names!" Hwoarang said

A boy with black hair relied himself as Kyofu. A boy with blonde hair said his name was Yuta and the lat boy with brown hair was called Kenji.

"In your uniforms now!!" Hwoarang shouted

"Yes sir!" They replied as they ran out of the dojo into the changing rooms. Hwoarang smiled. He then handed Alexis her uniform.

"You go get dressed!" He said smiling at Alexis. Alexis ran out of the room to go get dressed.

~5 minutes ~

The three boys stood in a straight line facing the flags.

"Alright you guys today we are going to have one hell of a work out! Got it?" Hwoarang said

The boys gulped.

"But I'm not going to decide what you do today!" Hwoarang said with a smile on his face.

"Then who is Sir?" Kenji asked

"She is!" Hwoarang said pointing to Alexis

Kyofu, Yuta, and Kenji looked at Alexis.

Alexis' sweet face turned into a serious look.

"Alright! First you must do 75 jumping jacks, 80 push ups, 90 sit ups, 25 axe kicks, 45 front kicks, 35 turn around back kicks, 56 round houses, 95 step kicks and sparring for 5 hours!!" Alexis said in a strict voice

Kyofu, Yuta, and Kenji mouths dropped open in shock.

"BEGIN NOW!!" Alexis shouted.

"YES MAAM!!" They replied as they began to do their jumping jacks.

~5hrs and 30 mins~

"BYE!" Alexis said waving bye to Kyofu, Yuta, and Kenji. The boys barely raised their hands. Tired from all the kicks and sparring. Hwoarang stood next to Alexis.

"What do we do now?" Hwoarang asked

"I don't know! We close in about 2 hours!" Alexis said looking at Hwoarang.

"I have an idea!" Hwoarang said giving Alexis a smile.

~In then Dojo~

"NO!!" Alexis shouted as she ran away from Hwoarang

"Come on! It's not going to kill ya!" Hwoarang said

Alexis backed up to a wall.

"That's what you said last time! And I got a bruise!!" Alexis shouted

Hwoarang sighed and shook his head.

"I won't hurt that bad!" He said giving Alexis his nicest smiles.

"No!!" Alexis shouted again as she dove to the other side of the wall.

Hwoarang walked over to Alexis.

"Alexis lis-

Thud!

Hwoarang landed on his butt hard on the ground. Alexis whiled around to face the Hwoarang.

"WHO'S THE IDIOT NOW!?" she asked

Hwoarang gave Alexis a sly look and immediately grabbed Alexis' ankles lifting her straight into the air. Alexis couldn't feel the ground. Hwoarang had lifted her whole body off the ground.

"I give, I give!" Alexis said waving her hands franticly

Hwoarang looked at Alexis closely.

"Darn-it you wore a shirt under your uniform!" Hwoarang complained.

"Oh shut up!" Alexis said giving him a small kick in the head.

Hwoarang chuckled.

When Alexis and Hwoarang left the Dojo they headed straight home. Then later in the night it began to storm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That's it for this chapter. Please review!! Ch 4 will be coming soon.