Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Sisters ❯ the fight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The William's Sisters
 
 
 
 
 
On a nice bright and sunny day, a black limozine pulled up and two lovely women stepped out, dressed in beautiful outfits. As the first one stepped out, she smelled the fresh breezey air, let her golden blonde hair fall to her shoulders, and walked on. when she walked in the big building, she noticed her sister was not by her side. She was flirting with some guy they don't even know. So as the wind started to blow, she marched upto her sister, grabbed her by the hair and dragged her all the way into the building. As soon as they were inside, the older sister screamed excitedly, flailing both of her hands. But the younger one did nothing but cross her arms and look the other way, while her weird sister was having a moment.
 
 
As the younger one was keeping things to herself, a young tall man came walking right passed her. She stopped, and turned to look at him, but all she could see were alot of people walking all over the place.
Turning back, she then noticed her sister was gone. Now she couldn't stand this any longer.
 
 
So she walked over to the bench and sat down, feeling frustrated. "Excuse me miss. Um.. Excuse me." a fimiliar voice said, over her shoulder. Turning back around, she stood up, crossed her arms in anger and stood in front of a tall man with baby blue eyes, and really cute blonde hair. Now she didn't know who this guy was, but when she turned her back on him, she remembered something. Something about her memories.
 
 
"Oh..I'm so.." But when she stopped he was gone. No where to be seen. So now she has two things on her mind. Her older sister Anna, and that stranger she saw, facing her. " Who was that young man.What was his name.?" She remembered, thinking for a second, but she had no time to think. So the blonde assassin went off looking for her sister in this mall. As she went walking , she heard a loud freightening scream. That made other people who were shopping dropp their things or run away. Nina thought that it might have been her sister that screamed. So she ran off, taking out her blade that was hooked on her thigh and ran right into the room where the scream happend. But the beautiful assassin ran right into a trap. Her sister did scream, but just to get her sister's attention. When she ran into the room, the only person she saw was her sister. Sitting on the chair by the desk, filled with papers over the top.
 
 
"What the hell did you yell for. Are you that stupid.?" Nina cursed, putting her hands on her hips. But Anna didn't listen. "You listen. You Bit.." Nina stopped. She fell to the ground, with a bloody lip. She was so frusterated now that her sister hit her like that. It made her want to scream so loud that everyone could hear her. All Anna was doing was laughing at what Nina said to her. Nina was so made now. She didn't know what she will do. What she was trying to reach was her blade that fell out of her hand when she got hit. But anna grabbed it out of Nina's reach before she got it.
 
 
"You think you can win that easily, baby sister.?" She said, pointing the blade in Nina's face, while nina was on the floor screaming, and shouting. Just before Anna could laugh again, nina grabbed her by the arm and pulled her down too. When she was down, Nina crawled on top of her and started beating her and pulling her hair. After awhile she dropped the blade, that nina wanted so bad. So she grabbed it, and started cutting anna's hair. While she was cutting a way at her hair, anna could smell the perfume that was that was rubbing off of nina's sweaty body. And she loved the way nina had her hair, it was always pretty, and smooth. But she didn't want to lose this little fight to Nina. So she flipped nina on her stomach and she tied up her arms and legs, so she would stop screaming and fighting. As she was tied up, anna grabbed the blade from nina and she threw it on top of the desk so nobody would get it. After awhile nina started getting tired but she wouldn't fall asleep and let her sister fight her again. She would never lose a fight to her. Never.