Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Stop Lying ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
STOP LYING
By Makaveli (makaveli_580@hotmail.com)

A/N: Yay! My first Tekken fanfic! Okay, so I got it from the Ludacris Word of Mouf CD…it's still funny stuff! ^_^

Disclaimer: Hwoarang's hair is red, Jin apparently likes blue;
I only have Tekkens 2 'n' 4, so please don't sue!

STOP LYING
---------------------------
"Man, I can't believe those girls haven't come over here yet, man!" Kazuya exclaimed, shaking his head.

"Well, I can! You told them hoes the truth! You never tell hoes the truth!" Lee responded.

The phone rang and Kazuya eyed his adoptive brother. "You need to stop calling them hoes," he muttered.

"Check the caller ID and see who it is," Lee said over the phone.

"Oh, it's the Williams girls!" Kazuya said, looking at the caller ID. Usually, he didn't take orders from Lee, but he was wondering if the girls were going to call or not.

"The Williams girls?" Lee raised an eyebrow, not sure if he heard right.

"Yeah," Kazuya affirmed.

"Alright!" Lee smirked.

"Second chance, second chance!" they said in unison.

"Now gimme the phone and show you how it's done," Lee commanded Kazuya, who shrugged and handed it to him.

"Deep voice, deep voice," Kazuya reminded him.

"Oh, right, right," Lee said, then answered the phone, and in a deep voice said (in what he hoped to be a sexy tone)

"Whattup?"

"Eww, why are you talking like that?" Anna's slightly put-off voice was in Kazuya's ear.

"Man, forget about all that, you two coming through?" Lee asked in his normal voice.

"Yeah, we might…I saw you profiling last night."

"Yeah, designer Ray-Bans, paid for," Lee said with a bit of a smirk.

Kazuya, who'd gone to another room, picked up on another extension, "Hey! Hey! You've been wearing my favorite sunglasses again?!"

"Aww, that's the just the bodyguard," Lee said, laughing a bit nervously.

"I'm gonna whoop your ass," Kazuya warned.

"…get off the phone, man, yeah." Kazuya hung up his phone. "You girls coming through though?"

"I don't know, I don't feel like driving," Anna replied.

"Oh, well then, I got you! I got the new Benz truck," Lee said, trying to convince her.

"Hey, hey, you took that Rent-A-Car back?" Kazuya called from the other room. Very LOUDLY.

"Shut the hell up!" Lee hissed.

"You need to take that back man, for real," Kazuya continued in what had to be the loudest voice he could manage.

"Shut the hell up!" Lee hissed again. In the other room, Kazuya was smirking.

That'll learn him, thought Kazuya, snickering.

"Look, anyway, look baby, are you girls coming through or what?"

"I don't know, who all lives there?" Anna asked.

"Bitch, this is my house!" Lee responded as another extension was picked up and whoever picked up started dialing.

"Dad? Dad? I'm on the phone, Dad! DAD! DAD!" Lee yelled.

"Who's on the phone? Get off the damn phone!" Heihachi yelled. "And clean your damn room."

Kazuya's voice floated through, "And tell him to stop wearing my Ray-Bans!"

"And stop wearing your brother's Ray-Bans!" Heihachi added. "Who-who the hell has their car in my driveway?!"

"Oh hell no," Anna said, hanging up.

"Aw…" Lee stared at the phone in his hand.
---------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed!! I'm starting to think it was funnier on the CD...o_O Please don't forget to drop me a REVIEW! WAI!