Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The story

Wang Jinrei is announced the winner of the King of Iron Fist 5, defeating Heihachi Mishima for the right to fight and save his friend Jinpachi Mishima from himself.

The battle between the two friends was long, as both fighters were evenly matched. But no matter how much they tried, they could not bring themselves to finish off their opponent.

Jinpachi resigns to his fate and says, "It appears that no one was able to stop me."

The man transformed into an even greater form, then disappeared in a pillar of light. When the dust cleared, it was as if he was never even there.

Wang looks on in awe as his old friend seems to disappear from the plane of reality. "It must be the Mishima curse! Jinpachi, it appears that my work is far from done. I will find a way to relieve you of your inner demon!"

Realizing that the work he must now do can only be done alone, Wang passes on the Mishima Zaibatsu to Jin Kazama.

Jin's first task was to try and locate his mother, who he learned was still alive. But when he arrived at the supposed location of where he would find her, he was attacked by a creature he believed that he himself had killed: Ogre. As he left the now-ruined area, he was surrounded by Jacks. The place where he had fought Ogre was actually one of G-Corporation's many labs. And that's when it occurred to him: G-Corporation was the one who had his mother.

Ten months pass...

If Jin wanted to take out G-Corporation, he must make sure that no one else would fall victim to their schemes As a result, he hosts the Kazama Tournament of True Might to gather fighters from the previous tournaments and warn them of G-Corporation's plot.

Another two months pass, and Jin prepares to take G-Corporation head-on by inviting Jean Sorel, the vice president of the organization.

And so the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 began...

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
The New Faces:

Doren Sharon
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 211 lbs.
Fighting Style: Self-composed style based off of Police Jujitsu and Krav Maga
Nationality: Israeli
Age: 28
Occupation: Military Instructor in Tel Aviv
Hobby: Training, Video Games
Likes: His girlfriend Natasha, strong foes
Dislikes: Innocent Deaths

Doren Sharon grew up with the Middle Eastern conflict constantly ravaging his home. He was usually forced to fend for himself as his parents were often caught in the confusion of Muslim attacks. When Doren was 6, he saw on TV the King of Iron Fist Tournament 2. This inspired Doren to be a fighter himself. He would create his own style that could devastate any opponent. Tournament after tournament, Doren kept on winning and was spoken in the same breath as the Mishimas and Paul Phoenix in terms of skill. He became so good that his enemies realized that no mere firearm could match him and hired Nina Williams to eliminate him. At age 25, Doren was attacked by Nina Williams, but even the seasoned assassin could not silence the Israeli martial artist. Doren overwhelmed her and sent her into a hasty retreat, marking the first time Nina had failed a hit.

An infinitely kind man, Doren is well known in the Hagana for his deft negotiating skills and his qualms against needless conflict. The Israeli government occasionally turn to Doren for advice in internal affairs, such as the Palestinian conflict and how it can be dealt with using minimal force.

One day, he received an invitation to the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 handwritten by Jin Kazama "I need your help. Meet me at the tournament." Doren smiled brightly. "This is perfect! The cry for aid beckons me to my very first appearance in the King of Iron Fist!" With that, Doren kisses his beloved Natasha goodbye and accepts the invitation.

Appearance: Blue Camoflague pants, Purple Camoflaugue Jacket with Israeli flag on the side and on the back. Clean-shaven, wears glasses, and has black hair tied back in a ponytail. Thin, but muscular at the same time, and quite the bishonen.

Inspiration: When I made him, I wanted a military guy, because Hwoarang didn't fit the bill anymore. He was heavily influenced by Street Fighter's Charlie Nash in terms of his appearance. But I wanted someone very gentle in nature, despite the fact that he is coming from a country known for chaos, and a military that is one of the best in the world.

--------------------

Kenichi Masamune
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 149 lbs.
Fighting Style: Namikawa Karate(Karate specializing in street fighting)
Age: 18
Nationality: Japanese
Occupation: High School Student
Hobby: Reading, Basketball
Likes: Close games, matches with his rival Asuka Kazama
Dislikes: Cheaters

Kenichi Masamune, who learned his unique style of karate from his mother, has been the rival of Asuka Kazama since they were in kindergarten. He challenges her dojo weekly, and neither has gained a decisive victory over the other. Their fights span all across Osaka, and at the same time the two have remained fairly close. At school, he is a top-notch student with high marks in every subject. As a direct descendant of the legendary samurai Date Masamune, Kenichi has the blood of a warrior in his veins.

One day, while heading home from school, he finds that his father had been assassinated. On the scene was his nemesis Asuka Kazama who had been watching Kenichi's father for a while now at the request of Interpol detective Lei Wulong. As it turned out, Kenichi's father had been working with the Yakuza and had been planning to sell a large shipment of bio-weapons to numerous buyers around the globe. But a gaijin ninja, who his mother identified as the King of Iron Fist 5 competitor Raven, slew him before the shipment could be finalized.

"This brings disgrace to my family," Kenichi shakes his fist in anger. With Asuka as his only ally, Kenichi enters the King of Iron Fist 6 to confront Raven and learn where his father got these weapons.

Appearance: Basic Japanese schoolboy uniform. Forward, wavy brown hair and the pretty boy look atypical to most schoolboy chars. He carries a Masamune that is concealed in wood like an iai sword.

Inspiration: A schoolboy with samurai blood? It sounds like he comes right from an anime! Since Asuka is basically the Sakura of Tekken, Kenichi is her Karin. The appearance is almost identical to Gundam Wing's Heero Yui(hence listing basketball as a hobby), but Kenichi comes off as bit of a snob in his personality.

---------------------
Jean Sorel
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 167 lbs.
Fighting Style: La Rapiere des Sorel combined with Savate
Age: 27
Nationality: French
Occupation: Executive Board Member of G Corporation
Hobbies: Practicing with his weapon and family heirloom, the rapier Flambert
Likes: Power, his most-favored scientist Jane
Dislikes: The Mishimas, silence

Jean Sorel is a high-ranked executive in the G Corporation, joining the Board of Directors when he was just 18. He comes from a very prestigious family, which helped him get to where he is today. But the Sorel Clan has very bloody legacy, with insanity running rampant throughout most of its history since the 16th century. Jean is no exception, as it was his idea to eliminate Kazuya after he had served his purpose. Since then, he has grown a deep hatred for Kazuya and Heihachi, who eliminated his Jane's precious creation, Jack-5, in the the previous tournament.

The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 ended, and both Heihachi and Kazuya were still alive. Jean was absolutely furious. Not only was his treasured Jane in an emotional state, but he had now lost face for failing to eliminate the Mishimas. His hatred continued to fester when Jin Kazama, Kazuya's son, was given the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Ten months later, G Corporation was about to hire an assassin for a job: find and destory the renegade experiment Jun Kazama. Jean, now seeing his chance for revenge, talked the board of directors into giving him the job instead. He would find Jun Kazama, but he would not kill her right away. He would torture her, slowly, until Kazuya Mishima arrived, at which point he would finish the job. He'll make Kazuya wish he were dead...then Jean would grant that loathsome Jap his fatal request.

And so, Jean sharpens his rapier and enters the fray. As he feels a crazed laugh begin to tickle his throat on its way to his vocal chords, Jean can only think of how beautiful this tournament will be once he coats himself in fresh blood.

Appearance: Long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail by a red bow. He wears an outfit similiar to Kazuya's pimpsuit, only black with red trim. Thin but muscular, Jean wears silver gloves, and the fingers end in points.

Inspiration: He's the direct descendant of Soul Calibur's Raphael Sorel, so they look almost identical. The hairstyle comes from Raph's 3rd costume in SC2, but the outfit is heavily influenced from his new SC3 outfit. Jean's personality is cross between his ancestor's and Street Fighter's Vega. I wanted to use Raphael's insanity, and multiply it a bit to show how deep lunacy was knit into the name "Sorel."