Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Assassins ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: I do not own Namco or I/O Interactive (even though I would like to), so DON'T SUE ME!
 
The Two Assassins
 
Chapter 1
Meeting
Nina Williams woke up to a beautiful day. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, it was a perfect day for some R&R. Little did she know that there was a suspicious man waiting outside with his silenced sniper rifle out waiting for a shot.
He was waiting outside since 2:00 that morning. Come on, woman. Show yourself! He thought to himself, waiting on a neighboring balcony wasn't exactly his idea of fun. He was of an average height, with a bald head, striking good facial features, and, as odd as it may sound, he had a serial number tattooed to the back of his head. He was wearing a well-tailored suit with well-polished shoes and an expensive tie. His name was 47.
Ah, finally! He thought as Nina came within his line of sight. It took him only a fraction of a second for 47 to aim for her head.
Nina was combing her hair while humming “Lonely No More” by Rob Thomas while combing her hair. She then saw a man with a gun through the reflection of her mirror. Could it be him? She thought. Her associates warned her about this “47” character, who seemed to be a myth back in those days. Now, he seemed very real. I LOVE visitors, I have been so lonely lately. I better not be rude and greet the new guest!
47 was getting extremely sleepy. He decided that Nina wouldn't move for awhile. Women, they take the whole day grooming themselves! He closed his eyes for a few seconds so his eyes would be refreshed for the kill. When he opened his eyes, Nina vanished. Dammit, you divert yourself from the objective for even a second and the target disappears! Let this be a lesson to you!
“Diana, I have lost the target!” he said through his ear piece thingy.”
“God, 47, you are loosing your touch! Get yourself out of there! Nina is deadly!”
47 sighs in disappointment.
“Hey, sexy, how's it goin'?” a female voice asked him behind his back while grabbing his groin. “It's so nice to have visitors!” as Nina was saying this, 47 sneakily grabbed his ballers (modified Colt 1911's) from his coat pockets. He spun around and blasted away at Nina.
Nina was fast, though, and did a backward somersault in the air. 47 decided that it was time to leave, so he grabbed on to a clothesline. “Perhaps another time! Miss Williams!” He said and slid to a neighboring building.
“Next target, Kazuya Mishima!” He said to himself.