Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ What I See In Blood Talon ❯ What I See In Blood Talon ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Hwoarang or Tekken.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I first saw Tekken 3 I didn't pay much attention to Hwoarang. He was not important to me; I was only six and interested into King because he was a relative to the cat! However, when I turned 13 everything changed. On my 13th birthday, I received one of my presents. I was thinking it was a CD, but when I opened, it was Tekken 3 when everyone left I opened the game and began to play it! I still never noticed Hwoarang…. He was a just another character to play! After trying to play and win with Nina Williams, I gave up! It was so hard to play with her; I just couldn't seem to play with her. I then pulled the info packet out of the CD holder and looked at the characters. I looked through at all the characters naming them off. I stopped when I saw the name `Hwoarang' I looked at his biography and decided to play as him. Three minutes past and I watched the video… I had won the game with Hwoarang. I was so happy I was jumping for joy…literally! I then grew interested in Hwoarang; looking at pictures of him and getting info about him, I started to understand more about him. I felt like something was hiding in him…. Like sadness about his, mentor Beak! I look through the way the person acts, the way they dress, and I try to see them for what they really are. My cousin Hattie calls me a stalker just for telling her the whole biography about Hwoarang. For God's sake, do I seem like a stalker?!?!

Hwoarang is just a guy I see acting tough so he can hide anything sad about him! I see him as a guy who has had a hard life and he never has had time to relax. He got a draw with Jin and ended up failing in his own occupation…. Ouch! My friend Sarah likes to also write Tekken Stories and she even pairs me up with Hwoarang! Therefore, one day I asked her and this is what she said:

"Well Hworang really didn't get to know his parent's really well, and Beak Doo San is the one he calls family and he only had 1 family member! And you here have a big family!"

It's true! I do have a big family! Sarah also thinks we go together is because we both do the same fighting style: Tae Kwon Do and we have rare blood type! I think Sarah sees many things Hwoarang and I have in common! (That I haven't even noticed!)

I played Tekken 3 every time I came home! After every time I played as Hwoarang I saved then went to records to see how many times Hwoarang had been played and his rate! I played Hwoarang for a long time! In the game, he's in first place in everything! He's been played more the 100 times!

When I got the Playstaion 2 my Dad bought Tekken 4 with it just for me! As soon as it was set up I played as Hwoarang. Before I even got Tekken 4 I found he was drafted into the military… When I found out, I freaked out! When I saw some pictures of Hwoarang in Tekken 4 I flipped! They had cut his hair! (A/N I was horrified)

I got over it and played the game. When I watched the video when you won as Hwoarang I was so happy to finally hear what Hwoarang sounded like in the game! I didn't care how he sounded I was just happy to play the game and have a good time playing it. Whenever I listen to Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5, I always think of Hwoarang for some odd reason. I see Hwoarang as a sweet guy who hides it and acts like a punk and a troublemaker just to make it seem he cannot be trusted! However, it doesn't matter to me! I see as a guy who will do anything to help the person he cares for! Now and then, I would say this saying when I played the Tekken 3 game

"He may act like a tough guy and seem rough around the edges… but that doesn't matter to me!"

I see many good things in Hwoarang! Maybe you can see some good things about Blood Talon! Maybe there's another character in a game that acts like a tough guy! Maybe you can try to see through the tough exterior and see something good about them!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please review if you liked!