Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Muyo ❯ No Need For Losses! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragon Muyo

No Need For Losses!

AN: This was my 1st story so I'm sry if it's really corny.

DISCLAIMERS: I'm lazy so I'm only writing this once for my whole series. I do not own DBZ or Tenchi.

>...<- Narrator

###- scene change

>One day at the Maskai house hold Washu came busting through the door.<

Washu: Hay you guys you know that thing i told you about nine days ago.

everyone: *blank stares*

Washu: OK Let me put it in a simpler way. The big green cockroach guy with green spots.

Tenchi: Oh you mean the one how killed all those innocent people. Including father.

Washu: yep!

Ayeka: Why, did he kill more people?

Washu: Nope! He died.

Everyone: WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Ryoko: Really? By who?

Mihoshi: Oh I know! It was Hercule! Right?

Kiyone: Mihoshi how would someone that weak be able to kill something that strong.

Mihoshi: Because they said so on TV.

Washu: It wasn't Hercule.

Sasami: Then who?

Washu: I was watching the whole thing on a separate dimension window. The boys name was Gohan. His father died because of his son's arrogance.

Tenchi: How sad.

Ayeka: I wonder how the poor boy is cooping.

Washu: Well there planning to wish back his father by using something called the dragon balls. They can make any wish come true as long as it's in the dragons power.

Everyone: Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!

Washu: They are also planning to wish back everybody Cell killed during his time here. So I want to meet this boy and see his power.

Mini Washu A: you are the greatest Washu

Mini Washu B: May your greatness stretch across the universe.

Washu: Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone:* Sweat drops*

*********************************************************************** ***********

<Meanwhile at kami's I mean Dende's lookout>

Dende: Gohan I have so terrible news.

Gohan: What is it Dende?

Dende: Well someone came here and through the dragon balls around the world.

Gohan: What!!!!!!!!!!!


Trunks: Well looks like we have to find them all over again.

Piccolo: Gohan why don't you go to Bulma's and get the dragon radar.

Gohan: OK

*********************************************************************** ***********

*while Gohan fly's out to Bulma's place he suddenly loses consciousness. but somehow Tenchi finds him and brings him to the Maskai household. but at soon as he wakes up he will find a whole new life.*

*********************************************************************** ***********

Gohan: Where am I?

Washu: You are at the Masaki household.

Gohan: How did I get here?

Washu: A boy named Tenchi found you.

Gohan: How long have I been unconscious?

Washu: About ... um... three days.

Gohan: THREE DAYS! Man mom must be having a nervous breakdown. They all must be looking for me.

Washu: Don't worry. That boy who found you, Tenchi, wants to speak to you.

Gohan: Why?

Washu: I'm not the one you should be asking.

*********************************************************************** ***********

>while this was going on Chi-Chi was crying her eyes out about "her baby". The Z team has also been looking for Gohan Trunks didn't leave because he wanted to make sure everything was all right. Ever since that day nobody seems to be sensing his ki.<

*********************************************************************** ***********

>talking at the Maskai shrine. night<

Tenchi: Hello, my name is Tenchi Maskai.

Gohan: Hi my name is Gohan Son. You wanted to talk to me?

Tenchi: Ya. I kind of need to talk to someone who knows what I'm going through.

Gohan: Before I left Washu's lab I asked her a little bit about you.

Tenchi: What did she say?

Gohan: She told me about how you all met and your adventures.

Tenchi: She likes to talk a lot.

Gohan: She also told me that you lost your mother when you

were very young, and went back in time to save her. You also lost your father because of cell too.

Tenchi: Yeah but I know we can get him back now that we know about the dragon balls.

Gohan: How do you know about the dragon balls?

Tenchi: Washu has an invention that can read peoples memories.

Gohan: Ohhhh... um... but

Tenchi: Don't worry, she didn't read anything personal.

Gohan: Good. Not to sound mean or anything but I need to get home or my mom will have a nervous break down.

Tenchi: That's what I wanted to talk to you about.

Gohan: What?

Tenchi: Well seems like someone named Kall has gone after the dragon balls. Says, Lady Tokime is going to be the ruler of this dimension too.

Gohan: How many dragon balls dose he have?

Tenchi: Three

Gohan: Not good.

Tenchi: so we need your help.

Gohan: Of course. I'll have the rest of my friends help too!

Tenchi: Good, but Washu says we are going to have to train in a special way.

Gohan: K

*Sasami in the background*- TENCHI DINNER!!!!!!!

Tenchi: It's dinner time. How bout you go to your mom tomorrow morning

.

Gohan: OK

*********************************************************************** ***********

Washu: Next time on Dragon Muyo, Tenchi, Gohan, and the gang go meet with the Z team. And what's this? Vegeta and Ayeka good old friends? Depends on what you call friends. By the way who through the dragon balls around the world ? Will Chi Chi let Gohan train? Don't think so! Next time

No Need For Explanations

Gohan- It's unquestionably an exciting episode!!