Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ A crazy life ❯ History Lessons ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A crazy life(Chapter 2)
 
Disclaimer:
 
I don't own the characters, shows, animes or mangas that appear in this story, they are all copyrighted by the respective creators. I don't earn any money with this story (but I could use it).
 
This is my first fanfic. So please don't sue me for mistakes.
 
This story has elements from other fanfics in it (again, don't sue me). If characters seem OOC, they are meant to be in favour of the story.
 
The story is set in the Ranmaverse with guest starring of other shows, animes and stories. If you figure out what is from where, write me, because I can't always tell where it's from by myself (I just write it, I don't figure it out).
 
 
„speach in japanese or panda“
{panda signs}
[speach in other languages]
<thoughts>
 
History Lessons
 
The next morning we find our four friends on their way to school. At the gates, Kuno pointed his bokken at Ranma and said „Foul demon! For seducing my fierce tigress I, Tatewaki Kuno the Blue Thunder of Furinkan, shall smite you with the powers granted to me by Kami-sama himself. Have at thurk.“
 
His tirade was ended by non other then his own sister, Kodachi. Who kicked him in the back of his head. „If I didn't know any better, I would swear that we aren't related. But sadly, we are.“ she said.
„We should go to our classrooms, or we'll be late.“ They went to their classrooms, leaving Kuno lying outside.
 
At lunchtime Nabiki wanted to know how Ranma and Shampoo met.
„That's a funny story. It was right after Jusenkyo, the guide told us about the amazons and that they probably knew a cure to the curse. Which, by the way, was a lie. So we went to the Amazon village...
 
*Flashback a few months ago*
 
We see Ranma and Genma following the guide along a dirt road.
[Are you sure those amazons have cure to our curse?] Ranma asked in Chinese.
 
[The amazons live in this valley since 3000 years. If anybody knows a cure, they do.] The guide answered. <This and they'd probably kill me if I didn't bring them to the village.> He thought.
 
 
Half an hour later the village came into sight. As they entered, they noticed a crowd gathered around a log suspended on some wooden beams. On the log, there were two women fighting each other. One was a tall, very muscular woman who could have won the Mr. Universe competition. The other was Shampoo, who just at that moment won the fight by launching her opponent towards the village fence.
 
Ranma turned to ask Genma a question and noticed that he wasn't there. <Where could that baka-panda be?> she thought as she heard an enraged yell.
He turned to see Genma, sitting on a table full of food, surrounded by women with pointy spears pointed at him. <What did he do this time'> she thought, as she walked towards him.
Genma noticed Ranma approaching and signed {Ranma, help me!}
 
When Ranma arrived, she asked [What seems to be the problem with my panda?]
 
[It ate the first prize of the tournament. Now we cook it and eat it as the prize.] Shampoo answered.
 
[I understand your problem. But you can't eat him. He's too old, he wouldn't taste very good. I know, if I would defeat you as part of the tournament, the prize would belong to me and everything would be fine. How about it?]
 
[Fine. You can try. But you will fail.] They got onto the battle log and faced of.
 
Shampoo, being sure of her victory, charged at Ranma. Ranma waited until Shampoo was close enough and kicked her of the log.
Lying on the ground, Shampoo couldn't understand the world anymore. <How could this outsider girl defeat me? Me, the champion of the amazons?> she thought.
 
As Ranma was declared the victor, Shampoo stood up and shakily made her way towards her. Watching her, Ranma was curious what she wanted and was surprised when she gave her a kiss on the cheek.
 
The Guide quickly grabbed Genma and Ranma and hightailed it out of the village.
 
*Pause Flashback*
 
„Why did he run away? It was just a kiss, right?“ asked Kodachi.
 
„No, not just any kiss. I gave her the Kiss of death. Which means that I have to chase her to the end of the world to kill her.“ Shampoo explained to a shocked audience.
 
„Why do you say her and not him?“ Nabiki asked.
 
„Because if I were a Boy, she would have gave me the kiss of marriage and we would have been married. Then I probably wouldn't be here right now.“ Ranma said.
 
„And how did you convince her not to kill or marry you?“ Akane wanted to know.
 
„That's the funny part. She tracked us down and…
 
*Continue Flashback*
 
We see Genma and Ranma sitting by a campfire, cooking there dinner.
„You think we lost her?“ Ranma asked.
 
„Sure, no one can follow me if I'm run.. err making a retreat.“ Genma answered.
 
[Have you seen a redheaded girl and her pet panda? I could have sworn they were here.] a voice from behind them said.
 
Both Genma and Ranma had shocked looks on there faces and slowly turned around to face there pursuer.
 
[Err…no…no girl or panda here. Just a father and his son. Sorry to disappoint you.] Ranma said.
 
[Are you sure? I really have to find her. We have a misunderstanding. She thinks I want to kill her. But she's wrong. I want to be her friend and train with her.] Shampoo pouted.
 
Ranma pondered this and would have shocked Genma, if he knew Chinese, by saying [Do you know of Jusenkyo?] after her nod he continued [We fell into the springs. I'm the girl you're looking for and he is the panda.]
 
„Could you please talk Japanese? I don't understand a word what you are talking about.“
 
„It's none of your problem, Oyaji.“ Ranma berated Genma.
 
*End Flashback*
 
„And from there on she trained and traveled with us.“
„I learned more from those two in the short time I traveled with them then I learned in my last two years in the village. And I am not even nearly as good as Ranma says I should be.“
 
"It's like that with me too." Kodachi started "I know the Tendos since I was a baby. Nabiki and I are friends since we can remember. And we started to train together, but she's always better than me."
 
"What do you think you are doing, little sister. A Kuno does not sit with mere commoners, much less eat that disgusting garbage." Tatewaki Kuno said from beside them.
 
"You call them Commoners, yet you lust after Akane, who, by the way, is sittng with us."
 
"Ah, but the fierce tigress Akane is not just another commoner, but the most beautiful woman that graces this planet. Come, shower me with your love, than we both can be happy for the rest of our live."
 
"He's really hung up on her, is he? I mean, I've seen plenty of pretty girls around here. Why you and not one of the others?" Ranma asked.
 
"Because, firstly, she's a martial artist, secondly, she beat him up after he asked her out, and three, well he is insane." Nabiki answered.
 
"Why did he ask her out on a date?" Ranma wanted to know.
 
"He asked every girl on school out. Each one turned him down." Nabiki explaned.
 
"Did he ask you out too?"
 
"Yes he did, several times actualy, after the twentiethd time I got so fessed up I beat him to an inch of his life, much harder than Akane did"
 
Ranma looked somewhat confused "Then, why didn't he continue to pursuit you? Your a better martial artist than Akane and your the most beautiful girl in this school. "
 
Nabiki blushed at his words "You think I'm beautiful?" At Ranmas nod she turned to Tatewaki "Why did you stop to ask me out?"
 
"Because he wanted to make you jealious." Kodachi answered.
 
"Jealious? Get real. Who would want to go out with someone who needs to be locked up in a padded cell?" Nabiki deadpanned
 
"You see, big brother? I said you should go see that therapist. But noo the great Tatewaki Kuno doesn't need help. You know, you're pathethic. No friends, no life, no family. You know that I control the whole Kuno wealth and buisness? I could throw you out of my house anytime I please, but I'm not that cruel and let yu live there. But if you don't stop harrasing innocent girls, I will let you be locked up, just for your best."
 
"You dare speak to me in that tone, little sister? You are just another woman. You cannot command me. I am the great Tatewaki Kuno, heir to the Kuno clan, I control everythin of this clan. Not some weak, stupid little girl. Only a man can do the job of leading the clan." Tatewaki proclaimed.
 
"Fine! If you think like that, you can look how far you come whitout me, because I'm leaving the mansion. the Tendos are all too happy to take me in, right Nabiki?"
 
"Right. Too happy."
 
"So it shall be. Farewell, woman." Tatewaki said and stalked off.
 
"What do you think you're doing Kodachi? We can't afford to loose the Kuno fortune. It's paying for our whole expansions." Nabiki hissed.
 
"Relax, Nabiki. Tatewaki doesn't have one clue about buisness. Besides, I've got enough to last for years. Bu he'll be begging me to come back on his knees sometimes next week." Kodachi replied.
 
After that the bell rang to signal the end of lunch break. Another half day of school passed, as always, slowly and our friends are on theyre way home, Kodachi to the Kuno mansion to pick up some things of hers, and the rest to the Tendo home.
 
Some time later Kodachi arrived at the Dojo. She was quickly settled in Nabikis room and joined the rest of the family.
 
"I'm sorry if I'm here at a bad time, but this has to done. My brother's such an idiot. Thinks men are so much better than women, and he's gods gift to women."
 
"Who's gods gift to women?" a voice asked.
 
All heads turned around to see Urd and Nodoka standing on the porch.
"My brother thinks he is. But he's just an idiot." Kodachi answered
 
"Well, then we must make him understand otherwise, ne, No-chan?"
 
"Yeah, kicking his butt sounds really, therapeuthic." Nodoka said
 
"I meant, we speak with him. Honestly, Nodoka, sometimes I really worry about you. I thought you were raised as a temple maiden, you don't sound like it."
 
"I never wanted to be a temple maiden. That was all my dad's idea. I'm a modern girl, Urd. I want to have fun, not rot to death in a temple like my dad."
 
"You let it sound like he would die tomorrow. He lived there the last seven hundred years, and he will for several hundred more. And you know it."
 
"You're right. Hey, school vacation start next week, rigth? I thought maybe you kids would like to visit my father at his shrine. It's realy peaceful out there."
 
They agreed and Nodoka called her father to tell him the news. Then they ate and went to sleep.
 
At the Masaki shrine, the next day, dinnertime
 
The expanded Masaki family sits at the dinnertable, just finishing dinner, as Katsuhito asks for attention.
 
"Yesterday I recieved a phonecall. It was Nodoka, my second daughter. She said she, her wive, son and some children are comming to visit me. I told her we have some guests here already. Now, Nodoka knows that we are Juraian, so does her son and wive. She's also a better fighter then Tenchi."
 
"But not better than me. She never could defeat me." This came from Achika, the older sister of Nodoka and mother of Tenchi. (Yes, in this story she's still alive)
 
"I just want you all to behave during the time that they are here. Don't make me regret letting them stay here." Katsuhito said.
 
"Do not worry, oniisama. I am always on my best behavior, unlike someone who I do not want to mention." Ayeka replied.
 
"Whaddaya mean? I can behave myself! I just like to feel free, that's all. Or does the princess think, that the daughter of a goddess, does not know how to behave herself?" Ryoko began to talk like Ayeka. Everyone except Washu boggled at that.
 
"You make your mother proud, Ryoko-chan. I am so happy to be your mother." Washu happilly said.
 
"Thank you, mother. I am also proud to be your daughter." Ryoko replied.
 
And with this shock, we leave the Masaki shrine.
_________________________________________________________________ _____
 
Authors Notes: Short chapter I know. Couldn't think of anything more to write (damn writers block). But the next chapter is in progress. Please review, I really need it.