Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ From Ryoko, To the Universe, Love and Peace! ❯ Ryoko's Revelation ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Hi, everyone! I know this isn't something you don't already know, but… I don't own anything worth suing me for! I have nothing! Welllll… I do have some Chibis… And that Ryoko action figure… But… Nothing you want, anyway… Sooo… Finally, a Tenchi/Trigun Fanfiction! I am very excited! I love Trigun, and Tenchi! And, hopefully this will give me some public exposure… I'm a starving artist when it comes to attention… ::Sigh:: Anyway, this is set in a partial Tenchi in Tokyo Timeline (No Yugi, and no Hotsuma that I know of at this stage), but rather than Tenchi in Tokyo Ryoko, this is going to star Tenchi Universe Ryoko. She may talk about things that happen only in Tenchi Universe and Ryo'Ohki is hers. She is also going to react to things the way she would towards the end of Tenchi Universe… I'm making this harder than it is… Please Read and Review!

From Ryoko,

To the Universe,

Love and Peace!

It was an average, if not normal, day at the Masaki residence. Tenchi was coming back from Tokyo today, and all of the girls were trembling with anticipation of his arrival. Sasami was busy in the kitchen, making the greatest feast of her lifetime, Mihoshi and Kyonai were on patrol, but they had promised to be home in time for dinner. As for Ryoko and Ayeka… They were bustling about, trying to get ready for tonight, the night they were certain Tenchi would finally chose between them.

Ayeka was in her room, hurriedly tying her sash, and whispering silent prayers for success. As she was spraying on a little perfume, she heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" She called, not bothering to look at the door.

"Princess?" She turned around, shocked. "Miss Ryoko! If you think I'm in the mood to-" Ryoko stopped her mid sentence. "No, Miss Ayeka… I just thought perhaps you are worried for the same reason I am," she winked. "Tonight will either make us or break us… And only one of us could be happy with the results." She paused, thoughtfully, "And I just want you to know, no matter what happens…" She fidgeted. "I don't want there to be any more hard feelings between us," She looked Ayeka in the eyes. "For Tenchi's sake."

Ayeka looked thoughtful for a moment. "Yes, Ryoko… For once, you're right. If he doesn't chose me… I shall return to my duties on the planet Jurai… My people need me, and I don't want to make Tenchi unhappy… It's very kind of you, to try and bury the hatchet, as you have… Perhaps, I have misjudged you."

Ryoko smiled, "I'm glad to here you say that, Princess Ayeka. And if I'm not chosen, I'll leave too. To where…" She looked out the window and into the heavens. It was already dark outside, and the stars were shining brightly. A shooting star streaked across the sky. "I'm not sure. She pointed to a star, off to the east. "I'd like to see what things are like there, though. I've never been there before… It'd probably be a nice place to go to get away from things. Far… Far…" she trailed off. "Away from here…" She almost started to cry, but did not show it. "There are sooo many planets in that system… I've heard that some of them are beautiful, in their own way…"

It was then that Ayeka knew there was something she didn't know. Something only Ryoko knew. Ayeka was horrified at the very thought of it, but she felt she must know.

"Ryoko! Don't tell me there's a chance-"

Ryoko stopped her mid-sentence. "I don't know Ayeka… I really don't know." She turned, and walked away, leaving the stunned princess alone and totally incapable of muttering a single word.