Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Circumstances ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mihoshi tripped and fell flat on the floor. Aya turned and glared at her. Mihoshi laughed nervously then brought herself to her knees.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" she cried and Aya drew his sword.

"That's it. You guys don't even belong in this world. WE know what the Schwarz is capable of. You don't."

"Now you listen to me," Ayeka said as she took a step forward. "I most certainly will NOT stand around while my sister is in danger. Perhaps you don't know what it's like to have someone you really
care about in danger, but Sasami is the most important thing to me now. Stop acting so high and mighty and let us help. If we get injured, it will be our fault, not yours."

"Where are you going Miss Ayeka?" Mihoshi asked and Ayeka looked at her.

"I'm getting my sister," she said. "I don't care what the rest of you do, but I'm rescuing Sasami."

"You've got a long way to go then," Schuldrich said and Aya turned around, his sword held at the ready.

"Leave them out of this," he growled.

"After that moving speech? I think not. Besides, if there wasn't a reason for them, then why are they here? We might as well learn exactly what they can do, shouldn't we?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why else would they be summoned to this world?" Crawford asked as he pushed up his glasses. "Honestly, Weiss, you should have been able to figure that out long before now."

"What's he saying?" Ken asked and Omi slapped his forehead.

"Of course. It all makes sense now. Someone PLANNED for you all to come here," he said.

"Well that makes a lot more sense. So it wasn't all Mihoshi's fault," Tenchi said and Mihoshi began to cry loudly.

"I'm SO sorry, Tenchi!" she cried and grabbed onto him.

"HEY! LEAVE MY TENCHI ALONE!!" Ayeka yelled and Schuldrich laughed.

"I see now. You only care about Tenchi, don't you? Then you won't mind us...borrowing...your sister," he said.

"You see, she has just the right amount of power that we need. All that we need to do is extract it from her," Crawford said and suddenly Schuldrich's eyes grew dark.

"And you all are going to help us. Especially that vulgar woman fighting Farfarello out there."
*******************************************************
"We lcome back, Nagi. I believe we're ready for the final piece to fall into place," Crawford said as Nagi sat at his computer. He swiftly typed some phrases in then glanced at Crawford.

"I'm executing the final sequence now," he said and pressed a button. The room that Sasami was in collapsed, revealing her strapped to a cross. Her head hung low, as if she were asleep as Nagi glanced up at the sky, where clouds had accumulated and smiled.

"Wait for it. Five, four, three, two, one. Now. Hit the switch."

Nagi flipped the switch and watched as a bolt of lightning traced down to the cross. Sasami screamed in pain and Crawford nodded his head approvingly.

"Things are going well. We should have all the power we need in no time," he said and pushed up his glasses.
************************************************************** *
"Sasami," Washu said and looked at Ryoko. "Ryoko hurry!"

"Right!" Ryoko agreed and formed a light sword in her hand again. She blocked Farfarello's attacks. "Playtime's over."

She swiftly dragged her sword across Farfarello's arm, breaking the bandages wrapped around it. Giving only a few seconds for her advisory to react in shock, she delivered a swift kick to the head. Farfarello fell to the ground bloodied and dazed and Ryoko took to the air.

"Let's go."

"I'm right behind you. I have the feeling you're going to need my expertise once we reach the top. Be glad you don't have Mihoshi with you," Washu said as she followed Ryoko.
*************************************
There was a crash and Ayeka spun around in anger.

"Mihoshi!!!" she hissed and Mihoshi knelt on the ground, her hands clasped before her in a pleading gesture.

"I'm SO sorry, Miss Ayeka!!" she cried.

"Why don't we have you act as a sentry here?" Omi suggested. "That way, if anyone should happen to sneak up behind us, you could take care of them."

"That's a great idea! Oh, thank you, Omi! I'll do my duty as a Galaxy Police Officer!" Mihoshi cried and saluted. Aya shook his head in disgust as they continued forward.

"Galaxy Incompetence is more like it," he muttered.

"I think it's time we split up," Ken said and Omi nodded his head.

"There's bound to be a lot of traps on the way to the top floor. I believe it would be best if we split into groups. We can cover more ground that way," he said.

"All right then. Yoji and Omi can go with one of you two. Ken is coming with me," Aya said.

"You've got something in mind, Aya?" Ken asked as they walked off.

"I want a good backup in case something should go wrong."

********************************************************** *
"All right, Ryoko. It's all you," Washu said. "Ryo-ohki should provide enough backup for you. I'm going to see how the others are doing. I'm sure Mihoshi has hindered their progress somewhat," Washu said and disappeared into a window.

"Washu wait!" Ryoko cried then growled in frustration. "Damn. What am I supposed to do with this thing that she handed me?"

"Meow!" Ryo-ohki cried and Ryoko nodded her head.

"I know, I know. We've got to get Sasami."
**************************************************
"I was wondering what happened to you, Farfarello," Crawford said as Farfarello appeared holding his injured arm.

"That woman..." Farfarello said and Crawford looked at him.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of her."

"I DID NOT SAY I WAS A COWARD!!"

"I have a vision of you fighting her again, Farfarello. Let's hope that this time you knock her out instead of the other way around."

"Just speed up the process or I will kill them all."

"Now, now, Farfarello. We can't be hostile to our donors, can we? Especially not when they're supplying us their power. To make this world to our specifications, we need all the power we can get. You
realize this, I'm sure."

"I realize that no killing has been done and you promised me death. When will I have it?! I cannot wait any more."

"If you want to take out the woman that beat you, then wait ten seconds more."

"Five. After that I wait no longer."

"Very well then, five. I believe your prey will be arriving again
shortly."
********************************************
Na gi hit the switch and watched as a bolt of lightning hit the cross another time. Sasami screamed in pain as electricity encircled her and Farfarello's gaze narrowed. Soon, he had been told. Soon his
opponent would show.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" he demanded as he turned on Crawford and pointed his dart at his neck. "YOU PROMISED ME BLOODSHED! YOU PROMISED ME A FIGHT! WHERE IS IT??!!!"

"Our Farfarello has finally reached his breaking point, hasn't he?" Schuldrich asked and Farfarello glared at him.

"You do not enter in to this conversation!" he hissed as Crawford pushed the tip of Farfarello's dart away from his neck.

A flash of light engulfed the rooftop and Ryoko landed, her eyes burning with rage.

"Ryoko!! Help!!" Sasami cried as another bolt of electricity hit
her.

"SASAMI!! Hold on!" Ayeka cried as she ran for her sister. She stopped sharply when Crawford stepped in front of her.

"Well, the gang's all here, as they say. But, I'm afraid we can't let you interfere with our plan," he said and raised a hand.

"Ayeka get back!" Tenchi cried as he stepped in front of her, holding his sword point at Crawford's chest.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Aya demanded. "Didn't I tell you to STAY BACK?!"

"My, my, my. This is so much more amusing than I had planned it. Do you realize that your confusion only gives us the advantage?" Crawford asked as Omi fell flat on his back. Nagi approached him
slowly as Omi drew back on his crossbow.

"Aha! I'm SO clever!!" Washu cried as the electricity broke down. Nagi spun around and stared at her in shock.

"Where....where did you come from?" he demanded and Washu smiled.

"Now that's my little secret. I can't tell you that. Sorry. So this is the thing that's causing all the problems, is it? All right now. Let's take this program of yours and add some of MY touches to it.
Oh, this is going to be so much fun!"

"Nagi! Stop her!" Crawford cried as he dodged Tenchi's attack. Nagi made a move to run for Washu but tripped. Yoji retracted his wire and pushed up his sunglasses.

"I'm sorry. Did I leave this in your way?" he asked and Schuldrich growled in annoyance.

"I'LL deal with her," he said and disappeared.