Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ .... ❯ New Girl at shool ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: I'm starting another one! I'm obsessed!!!!! Everyone bow to the best x-anime couple Gohan and Sasami!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about a Trunks and Sasami one too... But Gohan and Sasami is cooler! By the way this Pretty Sammy is a different versions of the real one! Its my version. Please sit down and enjoy the show! *bows* P.S. this happens before and pretty soon in the Buu Saga! and No I dont have anything against Gohan and marrying Videl I just like expirementing.
D.C.: I do not own TM or DBZ, Or Pretty Sammy except SOME OF THE NEW ITEMS on the outfit and attacks I made up. *_- Ok read my story!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *everyone decides since Suru is trying to boss them around not to read her story* No plz!!!! I'm so sorry plz read my story!!!!??????? *Suru is on the floor begging them to read her story.* I beg of the!!!!! *Everyone decides since she is begging them they'll read the story* Thanx! -_*


Another Gohan and Sasami ficcy!... OMG I'm obsessed!!!!! *_-

Chapter1: New Girl at School -_*


Gohan ran through the school building. "Dangit! I'm late again!" He complained while running in a room. "Sorry I'm late!" He said and ran up to Videl and sat by her.

"Hi Gohan!" Elisa piped than watched the teacher.

"Hi..." Gohan said as he took out his english book.

"Attention class." The blonde haired english teacher said with an accent. "We have a new student in school who passed all her test Perfectly!" She piped. "Thats your cue." She looked at the door.

A girl with long blue hair walked in. She wore a pair of blue jean shorts, a pink tank top and sunglasses. "Hello..." She took of her sunglasses revealing beautiful pink eyes, and put her sunglasses in her pocket. "I am Sasami Jurai." She said in a sweet voice and bowed. "Its please to meet you."

Some boys started whisper in the room. The teacher smiled and said. "Please take a seat by Mr. Son, Miss Jurai." She said pointing at Gohan.

"Alrighty." Sasami bowed at the teacher then went and sat down by Gohan.

The teacher looked at her watch. "I have a errand to run you be good ok." The teacher said as she picked up her stuff.

Once the teacher left the room boys crowded around Sasami asking her stuff like "Are you single?" and "Do you got a boyfriend" Sasami blushed brightly and answered all their quistions.

Videl and Elisa stared in disbelieve about how much attention Sasami was getting.

Suddenly a boy ran in the room and yelled. "The teacher is coming!!!!!!!!"

Everybody shot back to their seats and stopped talking.

The teacher walked in and continued her talking.

~two hours later~

Sasami walked around looking for a place to sit for lunch. She moved her head about looking for a spot. "Where should I sit?"

"Hey Sasami over here!" A girl with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes yelled while waving her arm.

"Yugi!" Sasami piped as she ran over to Yugi. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Making sure you dont get in trouble what else." Yugi said with a chuckle.

Sasami laughed and said. "Oh Yugi I can take care of myself."

"So....? I was bored so I came to see you. Is there something wrong with that?" Yugi asked while raising an eyebrow.

"No theres nothing wrong with that." Sasami said as she smiled anime style. :P

"Ok lets eat I'm starving!" Yugi said rubbing her tummy.

"Ok."

~

Gohan walked down the hallway. "Hmmm....." He put his hand on his chin. 'What is it I'm sensing.' He thought.

"Gohan wait up!"

Gohan turned around to see Elisa. "He Elisa whats up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." Elisa answered then looked at her watch. "Hey I have to go cya!" She waved good-bye and ran off.

"Bye!" Gohan said waving good-bye. Suddenly he bumped into something and fell down.

"Ouch!" Sasami hit the ground then looked at Gohan.

Gohan then looked at Sasami.

They both jumped to there feet and in unison said. "Are you ok?"

Sasami blushed immdately. "Yea I'-I'm fine."

Gohan was blushing also. "Yea I am too."

"Oh I'm so sorry, Gohan is it?" Sasami asked.

"Yea and my sorry too Miss Jurai." He said politely.

"Please call me Sasami." Sasami said still blushing.

"Ok Sasami..." Gohan said.

"Oh I have to go bye Gohan!" Sasami waved back at him and ran outside.

"Bye..." Gohan whispered than turned around.

~

Gohan went inside his house see Goten. "How's it going lil bro?" He asked patting Goten's head.

"Oh Hi Gohan!" Goten piped. "Trunks is coming over Gohan isnt that cool?"

"Yea sure is lil bro." Gohan said.

"How was your day at school Gohan?" Chichi asked.

"It was good. We got a new student too." Gojan replied.

"Thats good son." Chichi said while cooking.

"Mom I'm going to see Dende ok bye." He left the house before Chichi could object to his action.

~

"So you say you've been feeling a high powerlevel?" Piccolo asked.

"Yea..." Gohan responded a serious look on his face.

"Do you know who its from?" Piccolo asked.

"Not really but it started right when we got a new student in school." Gohan responded.

"Who was the new student?" Piccolo asked.

"A girl named Sasami Jurai." Gohan said. "She seems harmless though she ha...."

"What does she look like?" Piccolo itterupted him.

"Long blue hair, unnatural big pink eyes, and two dots on her forehead."

"Hmmm..... I dont know what to tell you Gohan you better get back home."

"Ok bye Piccolo!" Gohan flew off.

"Sasami... thats a jurain name... hmmmm" Piccolo said to himself.

~Comercial Break~

*credits* Its been a couple years since KAIN. Everythings going fine till...... "Come To Papa!" Kain dragging Sasami torwards him with energy strings. Kain returns and kidnaps Sasami. Now its up to Teara a girl resembly Achika to save her "Stop this right now Monster!!!!!!!!!!" Teara yelling at Kain. But when almost everyone is killed "I love you Tenchi...." A tear streams down a hurt Ryoko face as Ryoko says her last words. And Sasami is being used as Kain power source. "Let me go!" Sasami chained down yelling at Kain..... "The Return of Kain..." Coming soon to FanFiction.net Rated PG13 for violence, and cussing A Suru-beri Production *Ending credits*

*Credits* In the late 30's Darkness has spread over Planet Earth... Now only two girls can save it. "Ryoko we have to do this...." Washu's voice says. They must fight for whats still left. "Die Bastard!!!!" Ryoko yelling while shooting a gun. They must face mercanaries, assasins, bounty hunters, and the law to save the world they once knew. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Girl being killed. "Dark Days...." coming soon to FanFiction.net Rated R for violence, extra detail, and cussing. A Dark Suru production.... *Ending Credits*

*Credits* The night before Planet Vegeta was destroyed Vegeta and his twin sister Imo were arguing. "Your a bakamayou!" Imo yells at Vegeta. A young princess is neglected the throne. "No Imo Vegeta will get the throne!" King Vegeta yells at Imo. This girl must face anger when she runs away. Years later on Planet Earth she meets up with her brother again. "Imo?!" Vegeta saying in awe. she will meet the man of her dreams. "Hi I'm Ralph".... "I'm Imo.." Now she must live on Earth and will finally earn what she deserved.... "Imo!" Rated R for cussing violence and more.... Now at FanFiction.net.... An Imo Production *Ending credits*

People running around drinking Dr. Sake and getting drunk. Ryoko pops up singing and drinking Dr. Sake. "Dr. Sake it makes the world taste better *HICCUP!*"

*credits* If you ever wanted to see the a REALLY stupid fic.... Then I like to dsay Suru-beri is coming up with the stupidist Horror/Humor fic! The ppl of DBZ and TM are living good until there attacked by WOODEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whom they cant destroy! What will happen to the Earth?????!!!!!! Will Wooden people rule the world?????!!!!! Find out on "Attack of the Evil Wooden People!!!!!!"- coming soon to Fanfiction.net A HIGH (as in did to many drugs) Suru-beri production! Rated PG for stupidty. *ending credits*

*Credits* Mwahahaha!!!! Have you ever wanted to see Kuwabara, Vegeta, Hiei, and DBZ bad guys tortured???!!! Well I like to present the awesomest story!!!!!!!! "The Torture Cocky People Series!" ITS A NEW MILLEUM IN FANFICTION WRITING!!!!!!!!!! Coming Soon to FanFiction.net... "OH THE HORRO"-Kuwabara, "OH THE JOY!!!!"-Suru-beri. A suru-beri production ^_^ *Ending Credits*

*Credits* What if Suru-beri and Tenshi get in a fight? What if they make Hiei and vegeta fight eachother for them? What if Hiei and Vegeta start world War3? Read "WORLD WAR3 Anime style -_*" To find out!!!!! Coming soon to FanFiction.net A Suru-beri AND Tenshi production *Ending Credits*

~Comercail Break over~


Gohan flew up to his house. He walked in fastly. "I'm home mom!" He yelled.

"Oh good Gohan can you get Goten and Trunks they should be outside somewhere!" Chichi said while cooking.

"Ok...."

TO be continued.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tis chapter is over bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!