Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ .... ❯ Reveling to eachother ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: Ok Request taking yes but still none lol didnt think i getb any! Ok anyways *&punches dolly of her brother* My brother abeing a jerk I hardly can get online anymore he was ALL week long last time! *growls at her brother* Anyways heres my story! Ok another annoucement! the war between Gosami and Tatami is over. and the winner is.... GOSAMI! I have CREAMED Tenshi in it totally. A specail thanx to my online daddy, xT-Zealot, who put it up in one of his stories. Thanx daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv u Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.C: AH!!!!!!! EVILL WOODEN PPL ARE ATTACKING!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Suru hides behind Tenshi,*

Tenshi gets sweatdrop:::: Oh brother!

Imo::: Evil wooden ppl where? Ahhh!

Suru runs for her life!!!!!!:::::: I DO NOT OWN TM or DBZ!!!!!!!!! AHHH~!!!!!!!! RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!! FROMN THE EVIL WOODEN PPL!!!!!!!!!! ^^'

Another Gohan and Sasami Ficcy! OMG!!! I'm obsessed ^_*

Chapter3::: Revealing To Eachother


Pretty Sammy floated above the city The Great Siyaman by her side. She watched the streets carefully as she scanned them for people commiting crimes. She tapped her waiste with her fingers. She frowned and sighed. "Saiyaman we've been here for two hours and there still isnt any crime being commited." She complained.

"Sorry Sammy but we have to keep watching." The Great Saiyaman answered.

Pretty Sammy growled lightly and watched again. "No crimes are being commited today get the point!" she said.

"Oh Sammy there are always crimes being committed." GS laughed.

The PS glared sat him then smiled. "Well how bout you do the crime watching for tonight while I go home!"

"But..." She vanished before he could say anything.

~

Sasami ran into class and sat down abruptly. "Late again why does this always happen to me!!!!!!!??????" Sasami whispered roughly.

"Miss Jurai please keep quet." The english teacher said.

"Yes ma'am!" Sasami said as Gohan ran in the room.

Gohan ran to his seat. "Sorry Im late!" He took a seat and sat down.

Sasami blinked and stared at him. 'Why is he always late for school like me?' Sasami asked herself. 'Unless.... No it couldnt be...' Sasami went back to her studies.

Gohan looked at Sasami blankly. 'Shes so strange yet so famailar like we are best friends or something.... unless........ nah couldnt be.'

~

Yugi cooked in the kitchen as she sipped the stew. "hm.... almost ready but not quite good anough..." She said with a sigh. She began puting some more stuff in carefully measuring.

The door creaked open slowly.... Yugi ear twitched as all of the sudden she was in a strong grasp. "YUGI!!!!!!!!!!!!" Misaki yelled in a high pitched voice. "Its been such a long time since Ive seen you lil Yugi!!!!!!!" misaki hugged her tightly. "YOUR NOT LIL ANYMNORE YOUR BIG AMND OH YOPU COOK TO!!!!!!!!"

Yugi forced a laugh as a sweatdrop appeared on her head. "Hi Misaki..." 'Whats she doing here I didnt invite her!?' Yugi thought.

"Hello Yugi." An older Ryoko walked through the door followed by two lil girls. "Its nice to see you but shouldnt you be at school today?"

Yugi smiled weakly and poked her fingers together. "We-well I-I..."

"You didnt want to go so you called in sick?" Ryoko asked raising an eyebrow.

Yugi nodded.

A lil girl with blue hair, and orange eyes looked up at Yugi. Two piggy tales tied in her hair. "Auntie Yugi!" She hugged Yugi.

"Hi lil Mayuka." Yugi said hugging back.

"Yugi!" The other girl who had spikey hair likew Ryoko's up in piggytales and Tenchi's brown eyes piped as she hugged Yugi. This is Nagisa, the three year old daughter of Ryoko and Tenchi.

"Hi Nagisa." Yugi patted her head softly and hugged back.

Tenchi came in the door and put his arm around Ryoko. "hi Yugi has it been?"

"Oh... hi Tenchi-kun!" Yugi bowed with a blush. "Its been good."

~

Pretty Sammy floated over the sky. "No villians so far." She pouted.

"You should cheer up." A voice said.

Sasami's eyes shifted. "Tell me 'Superman' why should I cheer up?"

The Great Saiyaman laughed. "Because if you dont you might die mad 'Supergirl'."

"Whoever said I wanted to die happy?" Pretty Sammy asked.

Gohan shrugged. "Thought everyone wants to die happy."

"Hn.... By the way 'Superman' arent you gonna show me who you are?" Pretty Sammy asked.

Great Saiyaman laughed. "I'll tell you if you tell me who you are."

"Im not telling you who I am." Pretty Sammy narrowed her eyes.

"Ok then I'm not telling you who I am."

"Fine with me...."

~

Pretty Sammy had left the GS an hour ago. "Stop right there!" She yelled.

A crook looked up. "Sorry beautiful but we have a job to do." He snickered.

"I dont think so.... Paralization wave!" PS yelled as she shot at the crook.

It was about to get hit when something hit it away.

"What?!" PS said in shock.

The GS apeared at PS. "Let a pro show how its done." GS said as he swirled around the bad guys.

One shot at him and it narrowly missed him making a cut from impact of the shot on his right cheek.

PS shot a blast at that same man. Who dodged and shoit a shot at her. PS dodge it narrowly but it left a cut on her upper chin.

They both rounded at the man and in a blink of an eye he was tied up.

~

Sasami ran down the hall roughly. "Dangit! Im late again..." She grumbled. Suddenly she fell to the ground. "ouch!"

Gohan looked up. "Oh sorry Sasami I ran into you again."

Sasami stood up and looked at gohan.... he had a bandade on his right cheek. 'What how can hre have that unless.... yes it must be!' she thought to herself.

Gohan looked at Sasami noticing a bsandade on her upper chin. 'is that... yes it must be!' He thought to himself.

Gohan and Sasami both walked up to eachother ripping their bandades off. "I knew it!" They said in unison. "Your pretty Sammy" Gohan said while Sasami said "your the Great saiyaman." at the same time.

Sasami looked at him then backed off.

Gohan did the same.

They were both in shock. (I couldnt think of any thing to say what u expect 0.o?)

"Well I guess are answers of about who we really were are answered." Sasami said.

"Yea...."

To BE continued............
Next time on Another Gohan and Sasami Ficcy! OMG!!! I'm obsessed ^_* Im not gonna tell u because that give it away!

Author's notes: Hi its me the evil author who never finishes her stories... I SWEAR ILL FINISH ALL MY STORIES BEFORE I START WRITING MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I know this was a badly done chapter but I jnust cant wait till the excitement begins with the Buu Saga ^^!!!!!!!!!! opk cya!

~Suru-beri-chan

P.S.: PLZ R*&R!!!!!!!! And daddy hi again even though were talking in chatroom at this moment well we were 0.o lol