Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ "I'm A Pioneer" ❯ Our Jouney Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 1: Our Jouney Begins


Once upon a time there lived two girls named Ryoko and Selena. They always played toegther and acted like pioneers. Out on a great misson and unlocking all the greatest mystries. "Come on Ryoko we have to hurry before we get caught!" I called out looking around franticly. "I'll keep guard." she called back. So I walked over to the safe I had placed on my desk and begain to unlock the code. "Hurry someone's coming!!" Ryoko warned hear footsteps coming towards them. I hurried and opened the safe pulling out our wepons. But of course not real ones but toys. I closed the safe and ran back to Ryoko's side handing her the gun and sword. We but the swords in a pouch we carried around our waists and held the guns in our hand. We left the room. Then we heard something behind us. We quickly turned pointing the toy guns to whoever was behind us. Mother sighed. "You girls really need to stop this chidish play I have told you several times NO PLAYING PIONEERS!!" "But mom we have fun playing pioneers!" Ryoko told her. "It's no good all it'll do is destroy your minds with hatered and killing!! Now you both go to your rooms and you may not play with each other until I say so!" Yelled Mother. We looked at each other sadly then we both turned away. Ryoko and I went to our rooms both sad and mirsable. I layed on my bed and began to cry. After awhile I fell asleep from crying so much. In the other room Ryoko sat on her bed looking out into space through her window. "How I wish Selena and I could be real pioneers then no one would be able to tell us what to do." Ryoko thought. Ryoko silently left the room went down the hall quietly into my room. "Selena." she said softly. But I didn't wake up or say anything. She went over to my bed and shook me softly. "Selena come on wake up."she whispered. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Ryoko. "Are you alright?" she asked. I nodded softly. I sat up. "Come on Selena." Ryoko said holding out her hand. "Where we going?" I asked. "We're going to run away." she told me. "Why we'll be safer here Ryoko." she said shakily. "Selena we'll never be safer here all we ever do is get yelled at by mom." Ryoko said. I sighed. I took her hand and stood up. Ryoko went to the window and opened it. Just then a big ship appeared infront of us. A little girl about 8 years old walked over to us. "I have been watching you two." she said to us. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Sasami!" she said. "I have come to make your dreams come true." "You do want to become real pioneers right?" she said smiling. Ryoko and I looked at each other and smiled. "Come aboard young pioneers!" Sasami cheered. Ryoko and I got onto the ship and sailed out into the night. Now we were about to go on a real adventure and become real pioneers.