Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Cabbits! ❯ Black Star and Ryu-ohki ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Tenchi Muyo! Only the cabbits that are born!

~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~
The Night Before The Birth.....
~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~

Ryo-ohki woke up to find Ken-ohki wide wake. The brown furred golden eyed female cabbit got out of the basket bed that Sasami had made for her and her mate. She walked over to him and sat down beside the white red eyed male cabbit.
"What's wrong, Ken-ohki?" She asked, placing a gentle paw on his paw and rubbing against him.
Ken-ohki took a deep breath and looked at the female cabbit, "It's nothing, Ryo-ohki. I just can't sleep. You need your rest for the big day tomorrow."
Ryo-ohki licked his cheek gently beofre walking back to the basket.
"Be sure to come back to the basket before falling asleep."
"I will." Ken-ohki reassured her and walked off to Washu's lab.

~_+~_+~_+~_+~_
In the lab....
~_+~_+~_+~_+~_

Washu typed on her hologram computer when she heard the door to her lab open and she felt someone else's presence in the lab.
"Who's there?" The red-pink haired green eyed scientist yelled.
When she didn't hear an answer from her visitor, she looked away from her work on her computer and looked at her visitor.
"Oh, it's you, Ken-ohki. What's wrong, little Ken-ohki?" She asked as a floating pillow appeared in front of the cabbit.
Ken-ohki looked up and seen a blue pillow that was floating in front of him. He jumped on to the pillow and it floated to the scientist. The genius picked him up and placed him on her lap.
"Tell me what's wrong?"
Ken-ohki sighed, "I'm too nervous and anxious about Ryo-ohki giving birth to our children."
Washu stroked his ear.
"Just be there for her and the cabbit kits." She answered, petting the white cabbit.
Ken-ohki fell asleep in her lap as she pet his head. After an hour of petting him, Washu picked him up and walked out of her lab.

~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_
In The Kitchen......
~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_

Ryo-ohki heard footsteps and looked up. She found Washu entering the kitchen with a sleeping Ken-ohki. Washu placed Ken-ohki in the basket next to her and gave Ryo-ohki a carrot before leaving. Ryo-ohki ate the carrot and curled close to Ken-ohki, falling back asleep.

~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+
The Day Of The Birth....
~_+~_+~_+~_+~_+!_+~_+~_+

Ryo-ohki woke up, feeling sharp pains and Washu, feeling her cabbit daughter's pains by telepathy, ran into the kitchen as fast as she could. Everyone in the Masaki household ran into the kitchen after hearing Washu yelling.
"Is she going to be ok?" Sasami asked as Ryo-ohki felt a contraction and pushed.
Ken-ohki was near her in the basket.
"Don't worry, she'll be ok. It's natural for this kind of thing to be painful." Washu answered.
They all seen the head of the first cabbit coming out. It was white and Ryo-ohki pushed. Within moments, there was a pure white cabbit being cleaned by Ryo-ohki.
"Hmmm.." Washu picked up the cabbit.
"Wow!" Mihoshi smiled.
"Is it a girl or a boy?" Ryoko asked.
"It's cute." Tenchi answered.
"Come on, Washu!" Kioney yelled.
"Tell us." Ayeka said.
After examining the little newborn cabbit, Washu put the cabbit down next to it's mother. The genius looked at everyone and smileed.
"It's a boy."
Everyone cheered as Ryo-ohki felt more pain. Sasami knelt down beside her.
"Poor Ryo-ohki." The little juraian princess pet the cabbit's head.
Next, there was a black cabbit with a white blaze on it's forehead. The black cabbit mewed, trying to find it's mother. It was very small. It was so small, you could easily pick it up and hold it in your palm.
"Well, Ryo-ohki..." Washu answered, "You have two new cabbits. A girl and a boy."
Ryo-ohki licked her children clean and Ken-ohki looked at the two new cabbits nursing. "What should we name them?" Mihoshi asked. "Not sure." Tenchi answered. Everyone thought until Sasami's face lit up. "How about Black Star and Ryu-ohki?" Sasami suggested. Everyone agreed. Ken-ohki and Ryo-ohki looked at each other and and smiled (in a cabbit way). They were glad to have there two children, Black Star and Ryu-ohki.
Author's note: I'm glad that I got this done! YAY!