Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ CINDERSAMI ❯ Last Half ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

SCENE FOUR

*lights dim*

And so, Cindersami was left all alone, crying in her bed of ashes.... until-

*curtain opens and misato walks offstage thinking "oh yeah, i'm SUCH a good writer!"*

*little washu appears*

Washu-mother: Why're you crying?

Cindersami: Who are YOU??? How did you get in???

Washu-mother: Well, I'm not your fairy godmother, if THAT'S what you're thinking.

*jaw drops open* WHAAAAAT?!?!

Cindersami: (looks confused)

Washu-mother: Magic is so over-rated! You can do so much more with science!

Cindersami: (just stares)

Washu-mother: I'm your scientifical genius godmother! And I'm gonna get you to that ball.

Cindersami: Really?? Oh thank you scientifical genius godmother!

*keyboard appears and washu starts typing*

Washu-mother: Okay now, let's see.... We need this, and this, and that would be nice...and-

5 MINUTES LATER

Washu-mother: There we go! (uncovers her creation)

Cindersami: What is it??

Washu-mother: It's a new high-tech vehical! Better than a limo and quite stylish too, I might add!

Cindersami: But... I can't drive-

Washu-mother: That's NOT a problem! Check it out. (grins)

Cindersami: (looks in)

Washu-mother: See this button right here? Push that to make it go and it'll atomatically take you to the ball!

Cindersami: WOW!

Washu-mother: Well, guess that's it. Have fun!

Cindersami: Uh, Scientifical Genius Godmother..

Washu-mother: Yes?

Cindersami: (looks ate her dress)

Washu-mother: Eh? I'm sorry, but I'm a scientist, not a seamstress!

BACKSTAGE

UGH! (hold head) Hand Washu the dress!!

Aeka: (scoots dress under the curtain) Uh, Miss Washu...

ONSTAGE

Washu: (picks up dress) THIS is supposed to be the BEAUTIFUL dress?!

On MY budget, yes!

Washu-mother: (shakes head) (puts a flower on sasami) Okay, now touch the center, Cindersami.

Cindersami: (touches the middle of the flower and bright light surrounds her)

Audience: OOOOO! AAAAA!!

(light disappears and sasami is wearing a beautiful dress)

Washu-mother: (makes a mirror appear) Take a look at yourself, why don'tcha?

Cindersami: WOW!! Thank you so much!!!

Washu-mother: Just remember that when the flower fades, your normal clothing will be back. I still haven't worked out all the kinks in the invention yet, got it?

Cindersami: Yep! I'll remember! (giggles) Thank you again!

(she climbs into the vehical and drives offstage)

*curtains close*

BACKSTAGE

What was THAT?! You compleatly changed my script!

Washu: I made it BETTER! And I don't think I left anything out, did I??

That's not the POINT! I worked hard on it, and then you just go and change it around!

Washu: (frown) Isn't it time for the next scene.

And Mihoshi isn't back. I hope TENCHI at least-

(the doors burst open and tenchi comes running in, mihoshi-less)

Tenchi: I found her in Pizza Hut, but before I could talk to her, she got into her ship and took off!

(whacks her head) I think I'm going to SCREAM..... (walks onstage)

SCENE FIVE

Cindersami arrived at the ball. No one recognized her cuz she was wearing a new hairstyle!

(exits, curtains go up)

Cindersami: Wow! It's so pretty here! I wonder if I'll get to see the prince.... (looks around) I wonder where my sisters are! (giggles) (exits)

OFFSTAGE

Aeka: I wonder what Sasami looks like all dressed up....

Ryoko: Probably not TOO different....

Aeka: .... maybe....

ONSTAGE

And in another part of the ballroom, being introduced to the prince...

(aeka, ryoko, tenchi, and nobuyuki walk onstage)

Duke: And this is Aeka and Ryoko.

S. Aeka: (curtsies) I'm very pleased to meet you, highness!

S. Ryoko: (hangs on him) I bet it's really lonely being a PRINCE, eh Tenchi?

Prince Tenchi: Well, I, uh...

People at the Ball: OOOO, Who's that girl? I don't know... Wow, look at that dress!

(sasami walks onstage)

(tenchi, aeka, ryoko, and nobuyuki turn to look)

Aeka: (jaw drops)

Ryoko: Whoa! LOOK at THAT!!

Aeka: She looks too grown-up! I won't stand for it!

Ryoko: You're just jealous!

Prince Tenchi: I must find out who she is...! (starts walking over to her)

Ryoko: (jaw drops) You're right! She DOES look too old for her age!

(they start to follow, but a large hook, like one that a shephard would use, pulls them off the stage and up to an angry misato)

ERRRR!! (very angry glare)

Ryoko/Aeka: (shrink back)

ONSTAGE

(tenchi resumes walking over to sasami) (banging is heard backstage along with shouting and yelling)

Prince Tenchi: May I have this dance?

Cindersami: (giggles) Of course!

(music starts playing and they start dancing)

Tenchi: Washu did a great job, that dress looks great on you!

Sasami: (giggles) Thank you, Tenchi! I like it, it's fun to act more like a princess again for a while!

BACKSTAGE

What is Washu doing??

Ryoko: (pouting from misato's rampage)

Aeka: She said something about "the grand finale"....

......"The Grand Finale"????

Ryoko: (appears beside misato) Yeah, the wedding scene or whatever.

But... (looks worried) I didn't WRITE a wedding scene! I couldn't fit a wedding dress and tuxedo into my budget, so i just delibertly forgot about that part of the story!

Ryoko: (shrugs, back to pouting)

ONSTAGE

(the backround had changed to a balcony)

(sasami and tenchi are sitting on a bench)

Prince Tenchi: So, what's your name??

Cindersami: ..... (looks down and notices her flower is fading) (stands up)

Cindersami: Oh!! I have to leave now...!!

Prince Tenchi: But-

Cindersami: It was really great, but i really HAVE to leave...

Prince Tenchi: But, I don't know where you live, how will I find you??

Cindersami: (hurries away)

Prince Tenchi: (starts to run after her but sees she lost one of her shoes, and picks it up) Miss!! Miss, you dropped your shoe!

Sasami: (offstage) That's okay, you can keep it!

......(shakes her head) Man! What great actors I have....

(curtains close)

SCENE SIX

Well, that high-tech car Cindersami's godmother made her only knew how to get to the BALL, nowhere else. And since Cindersami didn't have a lincense, she had to run home on foot.

The prince became obsessed with finding out who she was and where she lived...

Step-Kagato: It says here that the prince is sending the duke out with a shoe. Whoever the shoe fits is the girl he's marrying.

S. Ryoko: A SHOE??

S.Aeka: That's.... kind of-

Step-Kagato: You two WILL try it on. And it WILL fit one of you.

Cindersami: Good morning!!

S.Aeka: Why are YOU so cheerful this morning?

S. Ryoko: Baka, she's ALWAYS this cheerful!

Step-Kagato: (frowns at cindersami) Cindersami, we're going to have important company today. I want you to wash up.

Cindersami: Really? Yes, sir. (walks offstage)

Step-Kagato: (follows)

-------------------------------

Step-Kagato: (onstage now) Now that THAT'S been taken care of...

S.Aeka: (horrified look on her face) What did you DO to her?!

Step-Kagato: (laughs at her expression) I locked her in the washroom!

*doorbell*

Step-Kagato: (opens door) Hello, Duke. What a pleasure it is having you here this morning. Come right this way...

Duke: Are these two the only girls in the house?

Step-Kagato: ....Yes, they are.

Duke: Good! This is the last house so she has to be here! Okay then, (hands shoe to aeka)

S.Aeka: Oh, look at that! My shoe! (tries it on) Heh heh, it seems to have shrunk! (wiggles foot around)

Duke: That's enough, miss. I can tell it's not yours! (takes it and hands it to ryoko)

Ryoko: (grins) Looks like the princess is related to bigfoot!! I'm sure it'll fit ME!

Duke: Excuse me, where's your bathroom? I've had a LONG carriage ride....

Step-Kagato: The one down here isn't working properly, go up the stairs and to the left.

Duke: Okay... (walks offstage)

What's going on here??? That's not in the script!!

Nobuyuki: Yeah, but i really have to go....

Whatever.

Kagato: HAHAHH! Now's our chance to get that shoe to FIT. Here, Ryoko, let me cut off your toes....

Ryoko: I'd do anything to marry Tenchi!

Wait a minute!! I know that's how the Grimm Brother's version of Cinderella went, but I do NOT want any gore in this play!!

Kagato: (hands ryoko a hatchet)

EEEEEK!!!!! ARE YOU GUYS REALLY SERIOUS?!?! (runs over and grabs hatchet away from ryoko) NOBUYUKI!!!!! HURRY UP!!!!

Kagato: Okay, then. Let's try plan B. (starts trying to stretch the shoe out)

KAGATO!! You cant' DO that!!!! Cinderella HAS to marry the prince! It's the way the story goes!

Kagato: (hand the shoe to ryoko)

(ryoko just slips on the shoe when nobuyuki come back onstage)

Duke: Hey! It looks like we have the girl!

Ryoko: (smiles big) *sigh* Now I finally get to marry.... Tenchi..... (frowns and slowly takes off the shoe) But... I can't. This isn't mine, duke....

Kagato: RYOKO! What are you DOING?!

Ryoko: I won't kill Tenchi!! (tears fill her eyes) I'd rather let him marry someone else than have his blood on my hands!! Aeka! Go get Sasami!

(aeka goes offstage and brings sasami back with her)

*stares*.......... it's just a play.....!

S. Ryoko:(puts sasami in front of her) Here. This is the girl Prince Tenchi is looking for!

Duke: But how can we tell for sure...???

S. Ryoko: Believe me, she is. Now take her to the Prince!

Uh.....*washu hands misato a narration* *reads* And so, the Duke took Cindersami to the castle and Prince Tenchi was over-joyed. The planned a wedding for the very next day....

(curtains close)

BACKSTAGE

What is going on here? Are you taking over my play, Washu?? And Kagato.... man! *shakes head*

Washu: I'm not taking over the WHOLE play. I only changed my part and added an ending. That narration I wrote wasn't too hard to do, you could've done the same if you weren't gawking at Ryoko..

......

Washu: Now, it's the Grand Finale. Let's quickly get organized! (puts another flower on sasami and pushes the middle)

Sasami: (looks at the wedding dress) WOW!! COOL!!

Washu: (gives tenchi a tux)

Sasami: Why didn't TENCHI get a special outfit?

Washu: Eh, (shrugs) all tuxes look the same!

GRAND FINALE

*curtains open*

And so, Prince Tenchi and Cindersami were married.

*everyone onstage partying*

Cindersami invited her step-sisters to move in closer to the castle, but not her evil step-father (cuz she knew he wanted to assassinate the royal family), she had HIM thrown into the dungeon. Everyone else lived happily ever after-

*mihoshi's ship crashes into the building, narrowly missing any people*

MIHOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mihoshi: Oh, uh... am I late??

Ryoko: The play is OVER!!

Mihoshi: Oh is it?? I'm so sorry! I just lost track of the time and .... oh! that's a really pretty dress, Sasami!!

Sasami: Thank you! Little Washu made it for me!

Mihoshi: ....Are you and Tenchi getting married???

Tenchi:........

Well, if you were ON TIME maybe you'd know....! I had to do the WHOLE NARRATION!!!

Mihoshi: Is that bad??

Yes! The director is supposed to worry about other stuff! Not narrating!!

Mihoshi: Wasn't Kagato here??

Yeah, he's in the dungeon...

Mihoshi: Oh, cuz I'm supposed to take him back to headquarters now .... (walks backstage)

UGH! (looks at the wreck mihoshi's ship made) I dont' think I'll be putting on anymore plays for a while....! I have to get out of here before I have a mental break-down! (runs away to leave the tenchi muyo cast to pay for the damage)

Nobuyuki: HEY!! That's not fair!!!

Yes it is. :P

FIN

Can't believe I got away with that! (grins, not noticing the police coming up behind her cuz the owner of the play house called them when mihoshi crash-landed)