Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Galaxia The stories Of Ilusion ❯ Galaxia The stories Of Ilusion ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1
"The story's Begining"


The Galaxia (Prologue)
"And the Era of Darkness will come
two worlds will divide the darkness and Light
Fight will last untill the ones destined to stop it appear
Two Mortals,Two Beings of Dark Star and those who aren't neighter ligth or darkness
they will stand in front of The darkness and Light and so they'll end this fight "

You will propably say nice Poem, But you won't belive me this is a message from the future !
my own ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ....................................................It begun 20 march 2003.
I was merelly a student of a Polish Gimnasium in the third grade. The School was located near the mechanical school that looked like a fabric, Actually our own school inside looked like a fabric also.. We the students used a diffrent entry than the teacher staff used it was partially a boiler room and partially a place where we were leaving our jackets and caps etc ! (You propably get what Im saying)
we would than go two story's up where teachers Guardians would wait for us if you had :
-Id card (With your Picture,signed by our current director) (Which costed 1 Z3 50 gr about 50 cents in current exchange rate !)
-Kapcie (Some cheap slippers like boots which were suppose to be on your boots everytime you enter the school) (you could buy three for 5 Z3 3 Dollars in current Exchange!)

You could enter the school if not you were to 'report' to the director I said 'report' actually you were dragged in to his office and you were forced to do some Choores a little "Auschwitz"
After you were able to enter the School inside you would noticed that it looked like a exclusive hotel (Polish standards !) it had three floors on which there were 10 classes meaning the school housed 30 classes !!!
the Directors office is near the exit so its not easy to find it ! If you would look for the Library You would have to go the whole way past the hallway ! and get on some old a bit devastated stairs ! bypass the teachers room an into the green doors with this sign on it
'enrtich Verboten Libbrary' the students seems to like it !


Ok Now where the hell was I in this Mess !!!!
in the Pink (YES GOD DAMMED PINK !!!!) Toilet Cabine but it wasn't my choice for a perfect place to be I was buliied by two students from my class Mirek and Antoni (Are you sure I should go on ?) (Oh OK fine !!)
Mirek and Antoni are what would you call 'Dudes' they have 'everything':
-Girls (Two of most sexiest Girls in school (Lucja and —enia))
-cars BMW and a Volksvagen !!
-RICH PARENTS (Mirek's dad works for the Polish office of "Microsoft" and Antoni's dad is the current mayor of Szczecinek)
-And of course theirs 'position' what you call it 'popularity' yep thats it !
Antoni's is Blondine ! and small his lower than me always dressed in the all latest fashion trends ! (Nike Geans Addidas)
He always sticks with the right People Etc !
Mirek is the most strongest of the two wanted to be my pal but I didn't have much money so he gived up on this Idea ! He is strong as an Bodyguard !
"Well stasek we give you somuch good stuff to chow down" said Antoni
"Leave me Alone" I Yelled
"Leave me Alone" ironically repeated me Mirek
"Well we ave enought of that were leaving" Said Antoni
Mirek didnt react so he yelled at him they both left !
Oh man I had to endure all of this since 2001 when first meet them My Name is Stanislaw But you can call me Stasek and Im not in least POPULAR !!!

ACTUALLY THEY THINK IM A NERD !!!! (But they and I didn't know what fate had to offer ohnestly I thought I would be playing 'House of the dead' again...)
Im sixteen years old and im in IIIF ...ow I have a car Du?y Fiat
(Don't know whats 'Du?y Fiat' Wikipedia dude Wikipedia !!)
Well you can call it a 'car' its red . Im incredibly cool but people say im Antisocial or something I don't really care wht people say Lol !

I heard a bell Id needed to hurry so I rushed threw the place !!
"Well not again all right go home now !" Said to be a bit anoyed Teacher Guardian

I left the school !!
and got to me red Beutifull Du?y Fiat ( I bought it from Antoni when he buyed himself a BMW)
I drived my car to the Basic School number seven in Szczecinek (Szczecinek is the name of the town I live in its in Poland )
I needed to picked my younger Brother up My younger Brothers name is Chris and he is a quite a .....................Nice fellow and reliable ! I stopped my car and my younger brother came to me !!
"So Wuzzup" I asked a Question
"Boring" Said Chriss
"Hoop on" I said to my younger brother
and we got on our way !!!
"Dude that teachers has some nervs I was talking to my Girlfriend and he sais Im talking to loud dude he is so screewed !" Said Chriss
"You think he's jelous" I said interrupting him we both had a good laught !
"What are you planing the old ones will pick me up at 18:00" said Chriss
they would ussually show up somewhere at 16:00
"Were gonna play computer games" I said it
And than I remembered Im gonna be hooked to the web today !
"How about Downloading the Matrix Revolutions" I said it

We arrived at my place I droved my car to MY GARAGGE !! and closed the Garagge door.
Near the entrence to my house we found two guys from the local cable company
"Well were almost done were's your computer"Said one of them
"What will you doo ?" Said chriss
"Its simple were gonna plug you guys on !" Said the guy !
I lead them to my PC
I live on Debowa street house 26 at the outskirts of Szczecinek I painted my entire house !
The parents Buyed me this house so I would have things to do my House has a saloon and four rooms on the first floor !
My room was the fourth one there was my PC !!
Chriss meanwhile brought us some COCA-COLA The Guys plugged us in ! Drank the Cola !
"Thank you for picking our cable operator" Said the guy and they left I Accompanied them to the entrance ! and later came back to Chriss
"Whats first !"said Chriss
"Dunno GALAXIA" I said not entirelly sure why !
The PC showed:
-Galaxia UKS-rozgrywki
-GALAXIA UKS HISTORIA ZESPOLU
-WWW.GALAXY.COM.UK-a nasa web page for UK !
-Projekt Galaxia-
we picked Projekt Galaxia !
we were suprised to find a secret USSR webpage ! which were meant to be seen by Polish Comunistic authorities ! in 1979
"Jesus Christ they shouldn't had internet acces than !!" Said Chriss
I started to read (It wasn't breeaking the law the USSR dosen't exist anymore !)
........................................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .........
'Secrets documets from the friendly and Allied Ussr from our belowed Comrade Leonid Breznew to the People Republic of Poland The Topic: Building an intergalactic space ship GALAXIA seeing how The United States of America depress our relations by showing their achivemenys we decided oshow them the streanght of the Worker class and build our own unit all procedures and tehnology should be kept in secret The Building willbegun in the space center located in the City Wladivostock the ending of the project is assumed to be at 15 march 2014 all important informations are located under the underlined text:
eq (WARSZAWA)



TECHNIKA
........................................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .........................'
we clicked on it and all the data was downloaded into my computers harddrive the web page was destroyed !
The data is located under this path :
C:\ZSSR\HISTORIA LUDU\TECHNIKA
"What now ?"said Chriss
"Well lets take a look" I said it

We looked threw the documents and decided to complete Breznew Project so we needed :
1 The Building Material (Gold-Teflonic-Iron we needed three days to chemiccaly get the entire amount of needed Material)
2. The shuttles operational system ( We needed to visit our friend the best known Informatician he was living in 'Zachod' thats how we coloqquafialy call the towns urban area in the west ! He helped our father a lot !Actually they knowed themselfs threw their fathers !
Both our grandpa and Adam's father fought Nazi Third Reich together !) So Mr Adam greet us in his tiny apartment !
"Stasek...Chriss what know ?" Said Mr Adam
" We would like you to create a shuttle operating system for us " I said it
"What ?" said Mr Adam
"Whats wrong don't say you cannot do it ?"said Chriss
"What are you talking about I can everything " Said Mr Adam
Mr Adam is a computer genius nothing is impossible for him !
"All right doyou have some description ?" Said Mr Adam
We dived the characteristic of the system he looked at it !
"Ill need 20 days but its awfully sophisticated what the hell are you planing ?" Said Mr Adam
"were making a PC game" said Chriss
"Well we need to do some recordings stuff ..."said Mr Adam

It took a while 20 more visits at Mr Adam's place and it was finnally ready !

3. Engine (We needed to think of it by ourselfs needless to say we ended visiting the soviet base in Vladivostok Russia )
4. The power suply everything was given to us in details ! (Shortly electricity,Matters,Water,Sun energy etc)
5 The water floowing pipes etc !!!!
........................................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ...................................................
And after only 30 days we hada nice black shuttle it had its w operating system a pilot cabine a kitchen,Storage area rooms a bathroom and toilet etc !!
and an engine 3 tousands light years !!!!!!
"So lets take her on our maiden voyage" said Chriss
"Are you sure you're ready !!??"
"Sure" said Chriss
"Remember IT WILL BE DANGEROUS" I said it !!

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ! (Tommorow)