Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Chibitori ❯ Legend of Chibitori ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
The one who eats the jerky!

"No Chibitori,let me oof!"

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTRRTRRTVGHNKM

"ARGHH!This is Washu speaking,and I know ya'll are just the audience, but you must help me!!!This menace has shown up,and has been torturing me ever since!Oh no,I'm calling on the audience..."

*Washu faints*
"Hooohoooohooo!"said a menicing chuckle.

"Ok,this Washu.I finally got away from Chibitori.Maybe if I tell you the story behind this.But it's awful,nobody can stop it.Not Ryoko,Ayeka,Mihoshi,Kiyone,Kamadake,Azake,or...sad as I am to say it...ME!LITTLE WASHU!"cries Washu,baring her face in her hands."Here is a breifing on how it all happened."

I was peacefully inside my lab,that is,if you can call Ryoko and Ayeka arguing peaceful, working in my lab,when all of a sudden,the churning of gears comes from outside.As anyone would do,I looked outside.And there was a door.A normal metal door.A normal metal door floating in the sky that is.So I informed everyone that it was there,and everyone rushed to see what it was.The metal door had a button,a doorknob and a teenie tiny little switch. Being the clever person I am,I pulled the switch.Bingo.If you consider a giant dragon comin' out of the door and sucking you into another dimension bingo.

"Come here you little hoongalidywag!For if you don't you are surely a sea trout."calls the squeky little voice outside the door. "AAAAHHHH!!!!!Sorry,gotta move to another room!" says Washu,stressfuly fumbling with her computer.Washu runs out of her lab,into the bathroom. "Alright,back to the story."

"Man,what's this place?"asked Ryoko to no one. " Didn't anyone ever tell you to knock?" asked a faint scratchy voice,as everyone floated eerily through space. "I suggested,but nooooo,like anyone ever listens to me!" whined Ayeka. "Do not be sad princess,we will listen to your every command 24 hours a day!"said Azake and Kamadake together. " Well,what matters is ya' didn't!But,since I know ya'll actualy are a good bunch,I'll let ya in!" said the voice,in a cheery sort of tone.And then a room apeared around us.Now,
this wasn't anything new.What was new,however,was the gazillions of doors around us. "Wowee,that's a lot of doors!"echoed Mihoshi's voice through the room. "Wow Mihoshi,brilliant obvservation.."said Keyone sarcasticly.Well,I knew the only way to get done with this was to go in another door so "Ryoko,why don't you open the door?"I asked.She was doing such already.It was a black shady door.Inside there were 4 fruits on a table.An apple,an orange,a cluster of grapes,and a lemon. "Yummy,orange!"said Mihoshi as she ran for the fruit.She bit into it. "Heythis tastes like grapes".Sisami bit into the apple. "Yuck,this tastes like lemon!"she said in discust.Ayeka plucked off a grape and ate it. "Hmmorange."she said,looking confused. "And this lemon tastes like an apple"I said as I bit into the lemon.We tried another door.Well actualy,Ayeka tried it.
Door 1
She stumbled in and stumbled out. "Hehe,let's try that again".Over and over,just bouncing out after she went in. "Alright,this must require force!Azake,Kamadake!Blast it down!!!"and they tried.As you might have guessed,no more than a blink later they were covered in soot. "You don't know what you're doing!Let me try!"Ryoko tried.And she failed.Just like Ayeka,she blasted herself.And it continued on and on and on.

Door 2
Well let's see here.."said Mihoshi.She opened it,and even more quickly than she usuely does,fainted.None of us even felt the need to look,so we didn't.

Door 3
"Alrighty,just leave it to a pro!"Ryoko said,cracking her knuckles.BWAMMO!She smacked the door.Inside there was a machine.A quite useless one.She walked in and turned it on.Instintley,the thing sparked up and said, "PIPE DOWN,MRS.SMARTY PANTS!". Then Keyone tried it. "WHAT'S WRONG,KING KONG?!".After Mihoshi tried it,we just gave up and turned it off. "YEAH,YELLOWBEELLY'S!Just run awey wike wiw babeeeeesss."it muttered,than died out.

Door 4
I went in this time.In front of me,a giant carrot stood over 12 feet tall!I examined the carrot closely untilMEOW!!!!Ryo-oki sicked it.Oh the carnageif you're a carrot.It was raining orange confetti.Ryo-oki described it as,MEEEEOOOWWW!!!!!

Door 10

There was nothing inside.

Door 15
There were voodoo dolls inside that did absolutely nothing but explode.

Door

"Come out,come out whoever you are Ms.Shoe-a-ma-sea trout!"
Gotta run!
Washu runs into Tenchi's room,which is empty exept for the usuals,not including Tenchi or anyone else.

As I was saying,

Door 20
Inside there was a GGGIIIAAANNNTTT statue of Mihoshi and a stick of beef jerkey.
The beef jerkey part'll make sense later,but the statue won't.

Door 40
Tenchi looked inside,his nose started bleeding,and he fainted.Ryoko,the only one who had the guts to look in,did and gasped. "Humans have ttthhheee worst taste in fashion."
We were all afraid to look after that.

Door 45
Inside,there were 3 flashing tables and a man. "Welcome,it's time for Can You Guess That Ridiculisly Easy Tenchi Muyo Question.Our contestensts are,
Keyone!
Ryoko!
Annnnnnnnnd a ridiculusly stupid garden chair!

The first question is..KEYONE YOU'VE WON!!!!!!!!

He slammed the door.

Door 60
This door looked strangely like a log with an elevator door.Mihoshi stepped up. "Let me try!".She opened the door,and a elevator boy popped out. "GOING UP!".Some weird music played. "THANK YOU!". "Hmm,strange.You know,you look exactly like a friend back on the last floor!"Mihoshi said to Keyone. "Maybe that's because I AM a friend you saw back on the last floor.". "Oh yeah!.I'm confused,Oh well!". "So what else is new."

Door 75
"I'll handle this one-"said Ryoko.She was interrupted by Washu. "I see the problem! We've been handling them individually.We should try one together!"Everyone agreed. They looked inside and yelled.They had all switched heads.Everyone quickly looked out. "You stupid Washu!It was your idea!"said Ryoko. "Ummmmm.It was Mihoshi?"said Washu.Ryoko quikly herrased Mihoshi.

Door 99
Ryoko stepped in the door.It was raining.Not just any rain.HEAVY rain. "AHH!Get me out from under here!".It was pelting her down,fast and strongly.Keyone finaly shot out a net and pulled Ryoko in. "You better be glad were agreed upon now."Keyone said,
Holding the net with Ryoko in it.
Door 100.

"Happy-Gogo Lady,where in the Mars is you being?I want to feed you weenies!"

Gar,Man,how long is it gonna take to get her off my tail?
Washu goes into Ayeka's room and closes the door back.
Woops!I'll tell you what's in that room later.
Washu rushes outside.She runs behind the house.

Ahh,I think I'm safe where were we?Oh yes

Door 100(This is the right one,well,sort of)
Mihoshi went inside.Another game show man was inside. "It's time to play Answer The Question!!!". "Umm,isn't that name a little-", "Nonsense,now our contestants are
MIHOSHI
Vs.
The Odd Looking Floating Duck Statue!"
"Umm,it's just a duck stat-"
"Nonsense!"
"It is!"
"Nonsense"
"Is that all you can say?"
"Yep,I mean,nonsense!Now the first question is,What was the name of the second episode in the original OAV series?Was it.
a)Kagato Attacks!
b)Here comes Mihoshi
c)mighty intuistoins
d)Here Comes Ayeka!
e)Ayeka Ressurrected
f)Ryoko Ressurected
g)No Need For Princess
Orz)Ryo-Oki Loves Carrots!
BZZZ!
"Umm,Here comes Mihoshi?"asked Mihoshi.
"NO!"
"Ryo-oki Loves Carrots?"asked the statue.
"Cooooompletley WRONG!"
"Here comes Ayeka?"
"Right!!!!!Wanda the shoe slug that can't even talk,tell her what she's won!"
".."
"Hehe.You've won a key!!!!!Thanks for playing,buh bye!"

Door 101
"Ahh,this must be it!"exclaimed Mihoshi. "Yes,it is ,but what are we supposed to do?".
The keyhole was 2x the next keyhole,which was 2x the next one,and so on 6 more times.
"Well I certainly can't fit my hand in there!Ryo-Oki!".Ryo-Oki stuck her hand in.
"Meow!".She opened it,one of the biggest mistakes of any of our lives

For cring in silenty,Shoe,where are you?Maybe I will stick weenies in your BeefeyJerkyChewyThing-a-magiger!"

Ahh!Gotta run!Seriously,this is like a bigger threat than Dr.Clay and Kagato put together!
Washu runs into lake,gets out,and runs into the temple.

Phew!Now where was INow,as I was saying.

The Final Door

Just kidding!There are 3 more!*He he*.One shows a snowball and a sword,one shows a spider and a dog,and*this is the main one*,one that shows a stick of beef jerkey,and a wrench. "..What are these supposed to be?"asked Kiyone. "Well,Kiyone,I'm here to answer that Question!"said Mihoshi. "It's blah blah blah yabba yabba yabba".She didn't actualy say all those blahs and yabbas,but anywaysI remember something about cavemen,procesed and carefuly packaged meat,and a giant polar bear model.Oh well.

The Snowball+Sword Door

"Brrrrrrrr!"chilled Ryoko. "This is colder than that planet with that wolf,transforming, demon thing.Oh well!".*I'm saying oh well too much*.The land was covered in deep sheets of snow.We heard something very faint in the distance.It sounded like a foghorn.
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.."
Hmm,.
"aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"
We waited.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
It was a snowman with a sword 4x bigger than anyone could possibly hold.And he was madly charging at us!He slashed,but ended out cutting off his own snowball head.He just put it back on. "Oh sorry,I didn't notice you were those guys.Welcome!"said the snowman. "My name is Mr._',but he got cut off. "Who's your wife?"asked Mihoshi. "Um,I don't have one."he replied. "Then you can't be a Mr.!"she said back. "That's not the point!I've been observing you.Me,Spidopup,and Chibitori,have been anxous to meet you!". "Yes,so.YOU CAN USE US AS MEATBALLS!AAAAHHHHH!!!!!"ranted Mihoshi as she ran around madly,then tripped on a rock,and fell face forward in the snow. "As I was saying,my name is Mr.Fridge,and I'm going to come with you.".
"Wait a minutehow do I know for sure?".said Mihoshi eyeing him. "Because this is a face that can't thrust..,I mean,you can trust!".He grinned broadly.

The Spider+Dog Door
Inside there was a murky forest with a post and a disco floor.Chained to the post was a dog.Not just any dog.This was a dog with a HHHUUUGGGEEE spider head! "Heyyy, Fridgey!What ya doing?"asked the demutated Spider/Dog/Whatever. "I wanted to tell you it's time to go and live with these guys!". "Whoa,wrong door!"I said,thinking of all the ice cream we'd have to buy. "Please don't mention 'wrong door'."said Kiyone sickly. They quickly shoved us out the room.

THE FINAL DOOR(Washu's Warning:Those preagnent,sick,unhealthy,or otherwise not feeling too well,stop reading).

We stepped inside a HHHUUUGGGEEE red(I mean,almost everything was red!)room. We heard a weird wrenching sound,and an occasoinal munching.
-The munching sound.Chibitori eating beef jerkey.
-The wrenching sound.Chibitori wrenching together the Bop-o-matic.
-Description of Chibitori.
1.LONG,MESSY GREEN HAIR.
2.NOT EVEN AS TALL AS SISAMI.
3.LAB-COAT,TOO BIG SO IT DRAGS BEHIND HER.
4.LAUGHS LIKE, "Whoohoohoohoohoo!".
5.WEIRD VOICE.
6.LIKES WEENIES AND BEEF JERKEY(which she calls beefey jerk)
7.COMING THROUGH DOOR RIGHT NOW
8.SEEMS RATHER ATTRACTED TO ME.
What was seven?Oh yeah,coming thr-WHAT?!?!

Washu picks up computer,jumps out the window,and runs into the closet.

Uh-oh.No where to run.Might as well finish telling the story.

Anyways,she sat there,munchin beef jerkey,and wrenching a,screwdriverinto the machine labled Bop-o-matic.What is the bop-o-matic you ask?Wait and seeAnyways, she saw us and said, "Hi crab-head!Hello Seaweed Hair!Wazzup Old Grandma White Hair?Hello run around bad-luck sword man!Greeting Pinapple Head!Hello Ms.Cooks-a-lot!Hellooooo Rattibity-Carrot Thing!My name is Chibitori!Do you like weenies?"she asked,usally with a weird smile.I don't like her smilegives me the creeps.Oh well,where was I?Oh yes,she had something slightly bigger than a Washu Doll
(ya know,the little things that say, "Washu's a genious!",and stuff like that?).It looked just like her,other than that.She was called Lil'Chibitori.She claims to know a leprecauhn,eskimo,unicorn,alien,genie,pixie,witch doctor,so forth.Ryoko came and said, "Who you callin grandma?!?!?!"angrily,and picked her up by the scruff of her lab-coat. "You.Why?You do have white hair."she pointed out.Ryoko blushed. "Well..",she growled, "that doesn't mean I'm old". "Oops,Princess Bad-luck,I forgot to introduce myself to you!Hello.",she said,still being held by Ryoko. "Teehe,grandma"Ayeka giggled. "What's so funny,you?!?!"she scowled at Ayeka. "Nothing,grandma.."she chuckled. "Welp,I'll be living with you from now on!".
PUM-PUM-PUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once we were home,she instently started knocking us off.I'll put it by characters.
Sisami
"I would like weenies!"Chibitori said during lunch.Sisami brought her a hotdog. "No, just weenies!"she said again.Sisami brought roasted weenies. "Please,just weenies.".
"No recipees?".
"Nope."
"No way of cooking?".
"Nah."
"No buns?".
"Nope."
"No anything???"
"Yep."
"Alright.."she said.She still hasn't found a way of hiding an ingredient that Chibitori doesn't notice.

Ayeka
"Ya know,I think I found what you're missing"Chibitori said to her.
"Really?"she asked. "Yup."Chibitori said.She wrote a list of 78 different usless things
(Ex.Slap over head with giant squid.Etc.)She's so far only reached #4.

Mihoshi
"I think a 12 hour long Space Police Policeman marathon is on."she said to Mihoshi.
"OH BOY!"She shrieked.She's still in front of the TV,waiting for the fable of a marathon to start

Kiyone
"Kiyone,did you know you got a call from GP headquarters?"Chibitori asked Kiyone.She jumped out of her chair. "WHAT DID THEY SAY?"she demanded. "They said,
'GET TO WORK!!!YOU'VE BEEN SLACKING!!!YOU'RE FIRED IF YOU DON'T GET BACK!!!WE EXPECT 100% PERTICIPATION FROM OUR OFFICERS!!!'.End of message.".Kiyone froze,then jumped in her ship and flew away.She'll come back soon.Because the message was fake.

Azake+Kamadake
The princess is in the well!"she screamed! "We'll get right to it!"they both said,and with a crash,fell to the bottom of the well.They're OK,but knocked out.

Ryoko
"Tenchi is back in Tokyo".You can guess what happened from there.

Tenchi
"Did you know..psst,psst(I don't know exactly what she said)psst,psst.".Tenchi froze right there.It was as if he thought there were tripwires all over leading to different places.
Just a hunch

Yosho+Nobuyuki
"Did you know that your son is off in Chigaco with Ryoko?"she joked.They're still on a looooooong trip to America.

Welp,you guessed it,me.
Kinda obvious.She just follows me everywhere.Tried blowing her up,but she just appeared behind me.Until later,I'm stuck with her.

Chibitori comes in,does something,then Washu faints again

Alright,so 5 days after,we're all back,and learned not to trust her.But until the time we can get rid of her,Chibitori Chibiyama Masaki is part of the family

As sorry as I am to say it,THE END