Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Life before Life ❯ Enter Vampire Princess Mika! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Life before Life 2
 
~
Chapter one was short, I know but I'm going to work with this chapter more.
~
 
A few days went by and Washu was doing extremely well in school. She had made a few friends, her grades were perfect, and up until this point she had the dorm all to herself. Today was the day she was told her roommate would be arriving, a specialist in explosive chemicals. Her name was supposed to be rather long and Washu never really caught what it was but she was from a rather wealthy family and had a royal bloodline of some sort.
 
It didn't take very long for her new roommate to arrive. Though Washu would have never thought she was royal from the look of her. Before she knew it a tall young girl, no older then 18 walked in. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a low-cut black top that read “Cruel but cute so I'm worth it.” Over the outfit she had a black lab coat on that was torn in various areas as a fashion statement of some kind. Her long black hair came down her back and had purple and red streaks in it. The girl simply threw her bags on the bed across the room from Washu's and began to unpack without saying a word to Washu.
 
Washu looked at her, not sure of what to do before she finally spoke up. “Uh.. Hello?”
 
The girl just gave her a cold stare and sat down on the bed, looking Washu over.
 
“I'm Washu.” Washu said as she sat on her bed across from the girl.
 
“I am Princess Mika Iva Suki Tani Yuri. Friends call me Mika.. That is if I had any friends. For some reason people avoid me.” She said with a grin, showing Washu her fangs.
 
“Nice to meet you.” Washu said not affected at all by the girl's fangs.
 
“Ditto.” Mika replied, surprised she didn't scare her.
 
“So where are you from?” Washu asked.
 
“I'm from planet Omuzo, my parents sent me here as a punishment.” Mika said in a annoyed tone remembering her parents.
 
“Punishment?” Washu asked wondering what she had done.
 
“Yeah, I kept blowing things up while trying to figure out the perfect formula for explosives. They sent me here until I can learn to properly make explosives.. With out killing anyone in the experimental stage.” She replied with a laugh.
 
Washu laughed with her. “Sounds interesting.”
A few days went by and everything was still going smoothly with the exception of nighttime. When Washu lay in bed her dreams haunted her. Sometimes she would see two ladies argued over things, Sometimes she would have haunting dreams of magic that made no sense to her, but her favorite and most haunting of all were dreams where she would see the familiar face of a man.
 
One night while Washu lay sleeping her roommate Mika stood up. She walked to the window and looked out at the stars and the three moons that were always in the night sky above the academy.
 
“I'm so thirsty..” She whispered to her self before looking over at the sleeping Washu.
 
She slowly walked over to the sleeping figure and bent down.
 
“Her blood smells so sweet..” She whispered, as she was about to bite down.
 
Suddenly three red gems that were in Washu's wrists and neck glowed causing a bright red light to flood the room sending Mika flying backwards.
 
Mika screamed as she hit the wall hard. Washu's sleeping figure sat up on the bed, her eyes opened wide and were glowing the same color as the light.
 
“Creature of the night do not attempt that again or you will regret it.” Said a voice that came from Washu but echoed through the room.
 
All Mika could do was slowly nod in amazement and fear as the light faded and Washu's sleeping form fell back down.
 
~
 
Elsewhere two figures stood watching. Tokimi and Tsunami had there little bet, and at the moment Tokimi was losing badly.
 
“Mika failed me.” Tokimi growled in anger as her sister laughed slightly. “And what are you laughing at dear sister?” Demanded Tokimi.
 
“Seems like our sister knows you to well and was prepared for your attack.” Tsunami said still laughing.
 
Tokimi's anger only grew with that and in a flash she was gone.
 
“Sister do be careful.. Tokimi isn't going to go easy on you” Tsunami whispered as she to slowly disappeared.
 
~
 
The next morning when Washu awoke she looked around the room to see Mika still sitting against the wall looking at her.
 
Washu yawned as she stretched. “What's wrong with you?”
 
Mika looked her over. She seems normal enough at the moment.. I'm going to study her some before I present this to her.. Do I smell blackmail? She thought with an evil smile playing across her face.
 
Washu blinked, as she looked over at Mika she could of sword she saw a figure standing over her for a moment, waving her hands as though Mika were a simple puppet and she was the master. Washu shook it off as a figment of her imagination.
 
Mika stood up and stretched. “Nothings wrong just had a restless night.” She said with a yawn.
 
The day besides that went on pretty normally. Mika caused five minor explosions with only two injuries to other people, Washu only caused one minor fire due to a malfunction and the cafeteria food was still sickening. Typical day.
 
Typical days seemed to be becoming the way life was at the academy, what many would find weird and unusual were the daily norms.
 
Until one fateful day that is..
 
While Washu was walking down the hall in a slight hurry, carrying all her books with her she couldn't see where she was going very well and SMACK! She bumped into someone causing both of them to fall to the floor.
 
“I'm so sorry!” Washu said while scrambling to pick up her fallen books.
 
“Its alright.” Said the guy she bumped into with a laugh as he helped her pick up her books. At that moment they both reached for the same book, hands touching they looked at each other for the first time, both of them stared in amazement.
 
It's the girl from the hotel! The guy thought in amazement.
 
He seems so familiar.. Is he the guy from my dreams? Washu thought as she returned his stare.