Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Love Isn't a Game ❯ Inconceivable ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Isn't a Game Chapter 1 - Inconceivable

At whatever the price, the words that came out of Ryoyo's mouth must have sacrifice to a lot of other people. Tenchi was struck with those words. But he had to calm himself down before another one arrived. Ryoko finally admitted the fact that she was in awe with Tenchi. It didn't matter whether Tenchi like Aeka or not. Ryoko loved Tenchi.

"But I told you, I love Aeka," said Tenchi softly.

"But, why do you love Aeka?" asked Ryoko.

"She's… something else Ryoko, a princess who needs a guardian…"

"Is that all?"

"No! No, it's not like I haven't a good reason, it's just too personal to even…"

"She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Well… yes, but…"

"Then that's all you had to say."

With that Ryoko phased through the roof into her room. It felt cold phasing through the tiles that night. A single tear was left on the roof, but a large tear had ripped her heart in two. It wasn't that Ryoko was mad, but she had hoped that Tenchi would be happy. Her sad eyes really did contrast to her faint smile. And that was all Tenchi could see last. He couldn't believe it. She needed her mind off of it. If she can't have Tenchi to herself then she would think of Tenchi doing the most erotic thing to her.

"Ugh, dammit Tenchi, even in sorrow you've made me kinda antsy," swore Ryoko.

Happily, she undressed herself in a very smooth, sexy fashion. Her shirts came off first. Decently peeling off her blue vest and softly pulling up and over her pink shirt. Nevertheless, she didn't forget about Tenchi's strong callous hands groping her nearly perfect breasts. Caressing them, as if they were soap bars melting between his fingers. And all the while, Ryoko was pleasuring herself more and more each time she brushed her nipples. Her vanilla creamed skin was beginning to grow hard and tense. Twiddling them; poking them as if they were playthings. To her they were playthings. Suddenly, her body grew tense as she lay on her bed. The moon showed her delicate body in the room as she kept gayly touching herself. Feeling the cotton sheets, the warm pillow, she was on the brink of a strong orgasm.

"Ohh, ohh Tenchi, ugh, uuahh!" cried out Ryoko as she creamed her hands with lactate.

She was very naughty tonight. It was rare to make herself lactate like that. Sweet milk ran down her breasts and made it to the bed. Then, she pried off her jeans happily tossing them into the air landing on a drawer beside the door. It fell to the floor dropping her wallet, but she didn't care. She kept rubbing her tits until the popped up again. Now she was crazy. Her strong left hand made caressing moves down her soft-skinned rock-hard abs. It touched her silk panty and stopped. The pleasure from her right tit was too much to bear as she went into another orgasm. She was exhausted now, and she started a little rest.

Yosho was about exhausted and had to check on Tenchi one last time before he headed to the temple. It was almost 11:30 PM and he needed his rest. He stood up from his position in the living room and made it to the front entrance. His kimono flared up and his shirt claimed taught. His old eyes transfixed with glasses looked towards the television as he turned it off. He climbed up the stairs and down the hall. Suddenly, as he passed Aeka's room, he looked at Aeka, with eyes still open.

"Are you okay, Aeka?" asked Yosho. He took a seat right inside the door beside Aeka.

"I have something to say to you, Yosho," said Aeka, "I know who you are now, and I'm glad you're okay. I really wish, however, that you had joined me in wedlock. Now, you're an old man, and I'm afraid that you'll never grow young again."

"Do not worry about me, Aeka, my life has been littered with good promise and joy. Part of that joy is you, Aeka, and I am proud of the fact that my ex-fiancée still loves me, but it's time to move on, Aeka," explained Aeka.

"I think I'm ready, Yosho, but I now have to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow, would you please think about talking to Tenchi… about marrying me?"

"Hmm… I shall speak with him about that matter while you're away, Aeka. Tomorrow, bring Sasami to the bazaar. We have little wine, and we need some more. I'll deal with Tenchi then."

"Oh, well, thank you… brother."

With that, Yosho stood up and exited Aeka's room continuing his trek towards Tenchi's room. Once again, he was interrupted. This time it was from moans and groans inside the room he was standing in front of. The wooden door was halfway creaked open and moonlight shyly glanced outside the room. Yosho was staggered by what he saw next. Taking a peek inside the room, he saw Ryoko's masturbating and his eyes turned wide open. He stood up straight and turned around.

"I'll talk to T-Tenchi tomorrow," said a stammering Yosho. He left the hallway, down the stairs and out of the house. He made his way up the rough, cold, concrete steps and into his temple to sleep.

Back at the house, Ryoko had about enough of sleep. She took off her panty and started to rub her clit. Her legs cringed at the feeling, and she started to moan again. It was loud enough for Aeka to hear it. However, she dismissed it as Noboyuki listening to the radio or something like that. Ryoko stroked and pushed on the swollen clitoris and started to lubricate her thighs with cum. She kept rubbing her tit as well.

"Oh, Tenchi, don't stop… hah! Ugh…" moaned Ryoko dreaming of Tenchi.

She kept moaning a stuttered "yes" every now and then. She was spurting juices throughout the bed and soaked a few inches of the sheets. She was so near an orgasm. It hurt to keep at the edge. She started rubbing harder and harder until she couldn't take any more. She finally stuck in two fingers up her hole while rubbing her clit with her thumb and started rubbing upwards in her canal. It felt like heaven being inside her. She was terribly on the verge of orgasm as she finally found her spot sending her over the edge. A silence came across the room… and suddenly the sound of liquid splashing on the floor. She had just came about five pints of cum onto the floor covering that part in slushy ooze. She collapsed on the bed asleep, panting. Thinking of what she was going to do next. She could always stand beside Tenchi as a friend knowing he still cares about her. Ryoko was satisfied knowing this, and put her troubles away falling asleep.