Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ MegaMan X/Tenchi Muyo ❯ Character Info ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Matrix is another creation of Washu, like Ryoko she can go through walls and form a saber in her hand but she is unable to fly and like Washu Matrix can alter her body of a 12 year old child to a body of a 21 year old adult. Matrix was found by X and Zero in an old abandoned lab, why the lab was there is unknown to this day. Since then Matrix became a Maverick Hunter and has discovered some of her special abilities such as Hacking into computers and security systems, and can take control of other Reploids and other robots minds, she may look like an avenge Reploid but is an advance type not to be messed with.
Mi-oki looks like a half cat half rabbit but is known as a cabbit, Mi-oki follows Matrix any where on her missions but is not very fond of X (since she attacked him in the face.) Like every cabbit she can transform into a ship and loves to eat carrots.
Some of you can tell by the mark on his chest armor, Shujikoe is one of Dr.Clays insane heartless creations. Shujikoe is a very deadly Reploid, he can extend his claws and strike in a blink of an eye and will not let any thing get in the way of obtaining Matrix’s data
Info by chirs
Nitro was intended to handle and use dangerous explosives for construction. However, 2 years later, for some unknown reason, he turned against his creator and became the worlds greatest bounty hunter. 5 years later, he heard about the matrix project and was hired to stop it from happening When he found out how important matrix was, however, nitro quit the assignment to learn more about her. before he destroyed the lab, however he planted a homing device on matrix. Nitro has had a few run-ins with the mavrick hunters before.
Info by Jose
Bones was found in a comet like spaceship headed directly to a star. He was found unconcious and tied by a group of scientist that wanted to study what they thought it was a comet. He's a reploid with an armor with bone-like decorations. Its armor has great weapons created by a unknow civilization.